STRZOKS TEXTS ARE OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/here-are-peter-strzoks-texts-to-lisa-page-about-trump/
pjmedia.com/instapundit/283195/
dailycaller.com/2017/12/12/fusion-gps-confirms-hiring-doj-officials-wife-to-investigate-trump/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/12/peter-strzoks-anti-trump-text-messages-handed-over/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America: #0 in cybersecurity

Where do they find these people?

pretty interesting question actually, why do people seem to fail so hard at opsec (podesta emails, for example) when pulling shady shit?

i believe it comes down to a few things. first of all, convenience: COMSEC is really hard. it requires constant renegotiation of communication channels, burning old methods and constantly switching. at a minimum, using encryption that isn't easily subverted by a subpoena. most people do not have the discipline for this. plus, when they are angry, their emotions will override their security protocols and cause them to make mistakes.

secondly, people usually do not plan their crimes in advance. they have established channels which they then slide into nefarious purposes. giving that up and implementing proper COMSEC/OPSEC is hard, and most people will be reckless as they will not permit themselves to believe they have already screwed up.

there's a lot more to this stuff, but i dunno if anyone is interested.. just some tidbits.

>explosive
says what literally every other human on the planet was thinking at the time

That's the thing though. I work with military guys sometimes and it's surprising how poor the opsec is for the modern crowd compared to a generation or two ago. It's not like they're not sharp people.

I think it has to be some kind of beltway disease.

>Moore losing in an embarrassing landslide
>Fox suddenly not focusing on an election
Sad!

i reckon smart phones have made communication just too easy. an impulse that would ruin you 20 years ago would take too long to act on vs now. now, you're angry at DRUMPF, you wanna express it, 2 seconds later the message is sent and the damage is done.

i'd be interested in hearing the differences between now and the previous generations in any amount of detail you can give. i'm really just a hobbyist..

>people should not have personal views
or
>people should hide their power level. This somehow changes their views.

I think you're sniffing in the right direction for the most part. These days folks grow up in an environment where they bathe in the technology rather than invent it and use it for their own purposes. So they don't think about it as technological arbitrage but rather what everybody else is doing and is getting away with.

part of being a PUBLIC SERVANT is that you are supposed to be as politics-neutral as possible. this is a really big deal: people are often fired for political facebook rants. you aren't wrong that people still have their views, but if you are a public servant, it is supposed to be your duty to keep your mouth shut and serve.

this usually does not work in practice (hi, CIA!) but those are the rules.

>why should we care that an impartial investigation is being run by people with strong biases?
Shouldn't you be posting in a Roy Moore thread, shill?

>why do people seem to fail so hard at opsec (podesta emails, for example) when pulling shady shit?
When your corrupt cartel controls the justice system, the investigations, and you have a billion dollars worth of kike propaganda behind you, people tend to get sloppy. If no one is looking, why cover your tracks?

The jew was so sure they were going to win this one they didn't even try to hide it. They didn't need to. Why would they think they even needed to try? The head of the FBI (appointed by Hillary, part of a bank Hillary got off on criminal charges in exchange for a large donation to the Clinton Foundation) stood up in front of an audience of millions, read off a huge list of felonies Hillary committed, then winked to the AG (appointed by Hillary, who was the attorney on the case for said bank that paid Hillary to waive criminal charges) and laughed as (((justice))) was served.

My beef with this is Fox's desperate attempt at making this a thing. For fucks' sake. Can you imagine how much trouble you can get into if your enemies had access to all of your tweets/posts/internet history. It's absurd.

Ignore the texts, that is not the story... The story is who leaked them?

But most of them could have jumped ship a long time prior and faded into obscurity with little to worry about other than just how comfortable retirement would have been.

Fact is you wind up with bad stuff rising to the top, and then on top of that there are literally crazy drugs in the water. It's not a good formula.

Looks like a typical dude who agrees with a bitch just to get in her pants.

People should not be liberals

The problem is that the man at the center of the Clinton email and Russia investigations was clearly biased. Add in the dubious results of both investigations and you've got a clear case of politics interfering with federal investigations.

lmao Fox heavy breathing this into a big thing when its precisely why Mueller fired him from the team when he found out about it.

Then how easy would it be for a honeypot to wreck a trial or get their hands on classified information?

Let’s abuse our power positions to enact a conspiracy! We’re so fortunate!!

>Oy Fucking Vey

This is literally political warfare. Who doesn't have an opinion on Trump? Would it be OK if he liked Trump? It reeks of desperation.

Sure, that is why some ppl use BleachBit to erase unsecured servers & smash devices despite the FBI having a subpoena for you to turn them all over.

Of course it would be OK, Fox wouldn't be saying shit then but when have they applied standards consistently before?

I thought you couldn’t get security clearance if cheating on spouse?

How do you know why Mueller fired him, when Mueller didn't even tell his own bosses about it until months later after they got caught? It is a big thing; Fox doesn't have to breath anything into it, dipshit. They have the link from FBI to Fusion now, and this will get them the Clintons and all their friends.

LOL WHO CARES IS THIS ALL YOU GOT

ignore everything else

It would reek of desperation if Mueller hadn't been forced to throw him off the Russia investigation because of his bias.

The FBI is supposed to stay out of politics, it never actually has, but it's never been so blatant in its disregard for public opinion on the matter. Having a Clinton sycophant as the FBI agent at the center of all these investigations taints the credibility of an already soiled FBI.

>people hate trump
>therefore they cannot do their jobs
>people hate hillary
>they can do their jobs honorably and with distinction

okay

CNN and MSNBC would be REEEEing about the texts if somebody investigating Trump liked him

Nnnnnno.

Talk to some cops. For like fifteen minutes. You'll see how full of shit you are.

cbsnews.com/news/here-are-peter-strzoks-texts-to-lisa-page-about-trump/

Your overlords admit its news.

Mueller is working for Trump, he has filled his investigation with Hillary lackeys & Establishment swamp monsters. It is designed to fail & all the info collected will be used against the deep state.

lol, keep believing it's just hurrr durrr but muh Fox News!

OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES

Wrong Aussie, in America there is something called the Hatch Act, for one Federal worker to even express an opinion about a Presidential Election to another Federal worker is a Federal crime.

Remember these are the same people who said Flynn could be blackmailed by the Russians.

Just imagine all the dirt Israel,Russia,China, and NK has on our leaders and intelligence officials.

Alex Jones was right about everything

This is how women and faggots actually think, they actually think everybody has texted stuff fucked up enough to their buddies to ruins their lives if it ever got out. What a pathetic bunch.

even if they lock hillary up, nothing changes so keep crying

Also

you scratch give me a campaign contribution and Ill make your son a prominent head of a CIA taskforce

that kind of stuff happens too right?

People in positions of power they shouldn't be in because
>muh secret society
>muh connections

Sure, it would be stupid either way. Partisan politics is for mental midgets.

>democrats
>human

ITT: libtards don't know what the big fuss is about politicized and weaponized law enforcement agencies and justice system

>not hitting your phones with a hammer and wondering if they meant like wipe it with a rag

You worried yet Mossad faggots?

The thing is, Strzok:

- Changed Comey's draft statement regarding Hillary's email server to be more friendly to her (before all the interviews had even been conducted)

- Headed most of the Hillary email FBI interviews

- Got put on the Russia investigation, and had applied for (and received) FISC warrants

- He was having an affair with PAGE

- PAGE may have been the one to APPROVE the Strzok warrant requests at the FBI

Its not just a matter of "HUURRRR he got kicked off the team so who cares lolol"

We need to start the fucking war. We can't keep taking this garbage and playing the bigger man and letting them corrupt and destroy everything all the time.

Of course they don't care. Obama used the IRS to target conservatives yet liberals still push the "Obama never had a scandal" meme.

What are you gonna do? Trace me?

>-man roughly ~1yr before being backtraced

He was running the Clinton investigation, numbnuts.

I got a gun for the first time a few months ago and lots of ammo.

If his fuckbuddy approved his own warrants, based on a dossier they knew was fake because they helped pay for it and/or pass it around between the Clintons, DNC, and GOPe groups.....

Of course not, but you're conflating an extraordinary simplistic scenario. This top FBI agent that has his hands all over the exoneration of a woman who had her felonies displayed to the world only to be told in the next sentence that nothing would come of it, interviewed the competing campaign's people which led to multiple indictments, and was intimately involved with using a fabricated document to get a FISA warrant to surveil a campaign. All the while we're told that the FBI is above reproach, they're the best of the best, and we cannot impugn their level of integrity this man is exchanging texts to a woman he's fucking about how much he hates the people he's investigating "neutrally".

dailycaller.com/2017/12/12/fusion-gps-confirms-hiring-doj-officials-wife-to-investigate-trump/

Like this other DOJ official...

connections is a part of any career in life

You smell of CIA nigger or insider, which is it?

Don't forget the chick he was boinking (Page, who was in FBI admin) was likely the one at the FBI who approved the warrant requests.

This whole thing is a coup attempt. I wish DJT would start using that word, just call it what it is.

Jr. or Eric would be the better vector.

And? What's being done about this? Oh right, nothing. "JUST OPINIONS LOL DIDN'T EFFECT MY INVESTIGATION GUSY!!"

This guy needs to be charged with Obstruction of Justice.

Wow, the actual texts made this story into a nothingburger.

This isn't news, holy shit

This really fucking pisses me off. They better redo the Clinton investigation.

Never dip your pen in company ink

The worst messages I read are not on this thread yet. Like how people in Southern Virgilnia were. They "smelled" like Trump Supporters.... How they "Hate" everyone there.

Sorry guys but this is bad. More than typical Democrats. They despise and revile everything Trump...

Strzok? What the fuck kind of name is that?

You read 10,000 texts already? Impressive.

See:

I'm interested too. Something smells fishy, and their texts sound way too libtard-ish. Surely someone that high up, haed of counterintelligence no less, assigned to the Russia investigation would be at least redpilled on (((them)))? Seems like a setup from the get-go. Is FBI really this bluepilled?

They also mock Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, with Ms. Page saying he reminds her of “a turtle” and Ms. Strzok responding back calling him a “droopy dog.” washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/12/peter-strzoks-anti-trump-text-messages-handed-over/

To add, his photo changed? The fuck is with that? He looks less like a Jew in the new photo.

Question is, why would they do this when it's helping Trump?

Fuck off JIDF.

WE KNOW HE WAS MOSSAD. FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES SHILLS.

That's kind of funny. Not particularly bad.

The fuck are you on about?

Gonna have to filter you if you answer inadequately

is this a shitty attempt at q-posting?

Samefag or shareblue?

Anyone have an answer to why Mueller assigned a shill on his team? And how he got caught if they were working together to begin with?

Why were they not fired immediately?? How do we know these are real?

Mueller is working for Trump, fill the team with shills, oh dear the investigation is compromised. Meanwhile all the info collected implicates the deep state.

They are gov user, they think they are invincible and can't get caught for anything. I think this is a part of the issue.

As in contrast you would have a regular criminal like in org crime. Those are shit paranoid you know and always expect to be caught so they don't have that attitude.

Just to highlight that issue

It amazes me too, those email servers were lit pipe open, which that paki was responsible for. Looked like a default installation, all ports everything pipe fucking open. It was as if it was done by a 14 year old kid. Embarrassing!
>We run on linux so everyhing is secure here you see

Mueller is /ourguy/ and nothing is going to stop the swamp from being drained and Israel being exposed.

>texts can’t be traced.
Is this dumb bitch stupid?

This guy needs to be demoted not just removed from the Bogus Trump Collusion Investigation.

Yeah I'm aware of that theory, but the texts seem weird as they seem to be ridiculously bluepilled on the MSM. New York Times, seriously? HEAD OF COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE. Surely theyd know to use better sources?

MOTHERFUCK! Every fucking time. Unreal!

actually also how some polish names can be. We hired some guys from there a couple names and when we had meetings and so... I never learned how to pronounce some of their names

the DOJ released them to Congress today; they're real shill

WOW HUGE SCOOP!

> FBI Guy #1: "Trump is a fucking moron."

> FBI Girl #1: "Trump is a fucking moron."

AMERICAN People: "Hmm...well they're right..."

HUGE!

I mean even stratfor from wikileaks used better and more redpilled sources. 80% of them were fringe ones that Sup Forums might share that acknowledge 9/11 as an inside job

Man, I don't know. Maybe.

A - paid by Brock?
B- Bonkers?
C- All of the above?

Ok, but why were they not fired? I thought they were leaked to fox.