twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HE WON, GET OVER IT LMAO

>tfw the civil war starts in Alabama

because that worked out so well the last time

can we get him to go postal?

try it faggots

>13 months later
>Dems still won't accept the results.

>proud of freeing niggers and killing white brothers.
whew.

good for him. We need to find evidence of voter fraud

>We
>Canucklehead

pick one

This time it won't just be 2 sides fighting though

didn't have flouride in the water last time, tyrone.

>proud of slaving traitors
w e w
kys cotton kike, Dixie was always trash

>TOP TEN REASONS MOORE STILL HAS A CHANCE AT WINNING THE VOTE, NUMBER 3 EILL SHOCK YOU!

I'm very proud of killing racist scum, yes.

GOOD THING WE HAVE ALL THE BALLOTS FOR THE RECO-

I get that its a fucking leaf, but it made a good point.

Woot!!!

>tfw the north isn't racist.

Trashy Southern hicks are not my """brothers"""

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/in_final-hour_order_court_rule.html

Le 56%

>Dying to give niggers equal rights

What a fucking cuck.

kek
okay you guys need to do it

Don’t cancel me, Sup Forums

You sir, are a faggot.

Did you think a 10,000 vote difference wouldn't be recounted? It should almost be an automatic trigger. I'm not saying he'll win, just that you're a fucking retard.

>all people from the South are hicks
wew

The north was just as racist in those days.

>proud of bringing in niggers to the country and killing white brothers
i like how you rednecks try to justify ruining an all white country for obviously not jewish reasons

At least I'm not a confederate.

THIS ISN'T GETTING NEARLY ENOUGH ATTENTION
THEY'RE TRYING TO COVER THEIR FUCKING TRACKS

>in those days

I don't think the north stopped being racist.

Blacks, hispanics and other minorities vote 95% on issues together. Meanwhile, whites are split down the middle on most issues. Why is this?

Exactly. People think so many lost their lives to free blacks? People in the North didn't give a shit about blacks.

yeah you just have hookworms in the water in alabama

The north sure did love taking all the money the south was raking in though didn't it?

Cause you're gonna be fighting, right?

Nah, just a scared little boy.

True, we get to see all that vibrant diversity first hand. It wrecked Chicago, Detroit and many other citys

Holy crap

That pic makes me ill.

>y-you won't, r-right?
very convincingly manly of you, shoquon.

HHAHAAHHAAHAAAHHAAHAH

Source? Being genuine.

>>all people from the South are hicks
Well there's them 4 or 5 faggots from REM, but come on now.

so he's following in hillary's lead?

>Jews brought them here
>Small number of Southerners owned slaves
>Lincoln, in all his cuckiness, frees slaves to virtue signal

Lmao get the fuck out of here.

My dude...

Because they get everything for free, so its not that hard to understand why.

What are you going to do? Slap us with your limp wrists?

Confederate Battle Flag.

Well, apparently the win was by postal vote and most of his voters were black, so something doesn't add up here.

Doesn't matter. He cannot challenge it because the law states a recount can only be conducted if there is a .5% margin separating the candidates. Its over. The records are going to be destroyed and there will be nothing left to count.

They are united against us.

>>Lincoln, in all his cuckiness, frees slaves to virtue signal
actually, he wanted to send them to liberia

We'll see

Cept we fought to free the slaves, the southern degenerates fought to keep them property.

open faggot

>>Small number of Southerners owned slaves
Comprising a dollar value higher than the total of all circulating currency at the time.

Bring it on troglodyte

I wish I lived in the USA just so I could be a Republican and physically attack whoever my rivals were for a seat I wanted.

I bet it would work, I bet lots of you could do it. Any healthy blue collar who knows how to throw and take a punch could easily kick the shit out of almost every politician, with ease.
And the Republicans ultimately don't care at all about what you do if you're on their team, so all you have to do is maintain your momentum during the primary and then you are home free.
You could literally just scream "FAGGOT" over and over at your opponents and completely drown them out and people would think you strong and hilarious.
And it would be hilarious. I want to watch this since I can't do it myself. Please do this. Grab that brass ring, just be super aggressive and never back down or waffle.

MOORE = BETA FAGGOT
GET REKT FAGGOTS

I'm new to these redpills user

I'm fuckin Mexican for cryin out loud

but blacks are all fucking racist.
Removal of whites aka white genocide is what they long for.

It almost did work out pretty well. Still we killed a lot more of them than they did of us. This time we only have to fight limprists.

Come on down, Canuck, we are waiting for you, with guns

Too bad he didn't win the war and all his policies of giving them constitutional rights only to ship them off to Africa didn't come to pass huh?

Why do you think the voting records are being destroyed? Why do you think republican judges ordered this? Why do you think republicans abandoned moore? Why do you think republicans gave money to a democrat who ran against moore? It is almost like the republicans wanted moore to lose.
Almost...

>very convincingly manly of you, shoquon.

And that's exactly how you would respond. Bro, you ain't got the balls to do anything. That's why you pretend to be a racist. You have a chip on your shoulder.

Winner gets the spoils

>a bunch of democrats who are afraid of getting dirt on their fingernails is going to be able to win against well trailed gun owners who frequently hunt

are you stupid? that civil war had two sides of rugged men, a fair fight
if the civil war starts in alabama, its going to end with democrats skulls on pikes, it won't be pretty

Good. I'm sure they engaged in ballot stuffing, as usual.

ah man I actually love this idea, but kek has vetoed it

You must now do the opposite of what I said.

You were conscripted you stupid faggot. You didn't choose to fight. Go back to school. Did you know 99% of the people who died in the civil war didn't benefit from Slavery, they were just forced to fight because of the circumstances of where they were born?

Lol they hated nogs even more up north when they all went to urban areas looking for work.
Still freed them. They're still here.
No idea what you're saying. No context.

Sick!
So, tell me about your firearms collection. I'm sure it's impressive.

>walk up a small hill
>now immune to mobility scooters
wow hard fight

GET
OUT
OF
MY
FUCKING
COUNTRY
YOU SPIC BEANER SHITHEAD
DIE

Lol put it a law like that and that's all they have to beat with fraudulence.

You do realize in the end donkey that you will just get rid of all of you, right? I mean, as you celebrate, you do understand you will go out on your knees pissing your pants and begging.

>no sauce

A bunch of whites decided to lay down their lives to free a bunch of blacks? Yeah okay.

And you sure as fuck didn't fight to free slaves. That was declared the reason after the war already started. It was nothing more than virtue signalling. Very typical of American history.

>Sick!
>So, tell me about your firearms collection. I'm sure it's impressive.

I don't have one. I'm not insecure about who I am, not to say that all firearm owners are. You just need to come out of your shell, dawg. We're waiting for you on the other side.

This always happens, and the results are the same. Moore is only delaying the inevitable

I actually thought he might pull out his Winchester revolver and gun down that faggot bugman.

>After the race was called [...] Moore declined to concede defeat, saying he believed that the margin of victory could narrow enough to trigger an automatic recount. “Realize that when the vote is this close that it’s not over,” he said. “We also know that God is always in control.”

I wonder what Moore will think when God decides he wants Doug Jones to be His chosen messenger to the Senate.

there is a surprising amount of democrat voters that are scooter ridden, you are right bro

Clinton never asked for a recall when she was 2% behind, brain dead sycophant.

He should

Mayomonkies are clueless entitled devils

Yup
Rage more, your tears are delicious. This wave that swept away moore will sweep away you, and your filth.
God is good, and just.

I would like to see a recount, even with all the shit throwing and lying i really have a hard time seeing alabama go blue. maybe they all decided to vote 10x since nobody got in trouble when hilary did it

start with killing niggers then please, theyre racist as fuck and contribute nothing to society

I wonder what you will think when your future wife brings home a half nigger child

That's what they said about Yankees. Before surrendering to us.

For starters, look up "New York Race Riots" which occurred during the War Between the States. New Yorkers violently rioted, attacked black people and men with top-hats after Lincoln officially made the war about freeing black people.

Actually the North was more racist, and Lincoln's plan was to get rid of black people once it was over.

However, the argument about which side was more racist is moot. The South was right to secede, because Lincoln irreparably harmed the Constitution. Now our best chance it so Balkanize because even the South is no longer coherent.

S
E
E
T
H
I
N
G