THE PROGRESSIVES ARE WINNING THE CULTURE WARS

Hello, you moronic right wing shiteaters,

I know you're probably busy deluding yourselves into believing that white people are the ones being repressed in America, or that women aren't people or something like that, but if you're not too busy jerking yourselves off with both hands, I have a message for you.

The progressives have been winning for all of human history, and they'll keep winning.

Obviously, this is really big picture stuff. We're talking decades, centuries, milleniums of societal trends here. This is much bigger than Roy Moore or Donald Fucking Trump.

>America founded 1776
>White male landowners were the only ones allowed to vote
>That is no longer the case
>Slavery was legal
>That is no longer the case
>Women, Gays, Black Americans, Latinos, etc. have all gained substantial civil rights victories over the last 100 years
>But don't worry, because a bunch of rednecks elected a failed businessman as president and he'll surely be able to undo all of that

If you are an open racist, homophobe, etc., you live in secret. You dare not express your views at work! You dare not express them on the street! You can only express them anonymously on trashy blogs like this!

The progressives have been winning the culture wars since eighteen-sixty-fucking-three. You're all a dying breed, a relic of humanity's past built out of stupidity and hatred.

You will lose the culture wars.

Sincerely,
- A Snowflake

is this pasta

Only Science can save Man.

Say it with me: "PRESIDENT TRUMP."

Your post:

>I know you're probably busy *deluding* yourselves into believing that white people are the ones being repressed in America
>Here are half a dozen examples of how white people are losing power and being forced into hiding any pride in their ethnicity

Who's deluding whom?

Progressing towards what exactly?

why does it seem unlikely to you for somebody to know this much lol

Yes. A shareblue bot is just collecting it's 2 cents.

>eighteen sixty three
>milleniums
your infant-ideology's hourly reminder that civilization is a fascist invention

Shut the hell up, even one day you'll bend the knee.

Shillllll
Again

hes right

You shit eating faggot you are the type of people who should be hanged by the tree with the mountains overlooking.

Your march "Forward" will be stopped.

dude...standing ovation

That's part of the life cycle of civilizations... you aren't winning the 'culture wars', you are merely accelerating the decay of the west.

Collapse is inevitable.

one thing conservashits have alway failed at, is culture.
you can't turn the clock back, dumbfucks. even if your analysis of the causes and effects are correct.

it's true

I hate to break it to you but the final stop on the progress train is a combination of Islam and Orwell. Moderation is what republicans offer.
Democrats offer a future where everyone is a slave.

Sadly true.

Gather ye rosebunds while ye may, fellow anons. Time is running out.

Yeah, people on this website tend to be bottomed our losers who get a vicarious thrill from supporting authoritarian, patriarchal polititians in the face of inevitably changing demographics.

Bootlicker.