Philip Brailsford

No wonder this coplet needed to smoke somebody with his AR. Look at how ineffective he is at taking down suspects without using lethal force. How did this pathetic prick get on the force in the first place if he can't even take down some faggot in a gas station?

youtube.com/watch?v=bJogBnXLOZk&t=29

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJogBnXLOZk&t=29
youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q
linkedin.com/in/philip-brailsford-74915370
killedbypolice.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

typical cop, he's probably weak cause he spent all night jerking off to his wife banging some thug chad

Well, that guy should stop resisting

the coplet + look at that perps shorts..... these fuckings people...

There's two bulls standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, let's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". The older one says: "No son. Lets walk down and fuck 'em all"

He's just doing his job, soyboy.

>coplet
lel

Listen to the voice, same as the one barking orders in the Shaver video. There goes the "Langley Conspiracy".

Cops should have a minimum height requirement.
And weight

I'm pretty sure they did before they had to hire women.

WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST START ANAL FUCKING THAT SLUT WHO CAN'T MATCH HER FUCKING OUTFIT THO?

wrong
Brailsford said under oath that it was Langley giving the commands.
He would have gotten perjury charges for that.

I hope he becomes WWE champion.

evidently he doesn't shoot beaners. too bad

I cannot stand when THOTs try to stand there and argue with the police.

Women are like nogs...they think they can 'debate' their way out of being arrested.

"OH My GAWD"

"I'm SEeewing all of you!"

don't know what happened, but i was glad to see all of them kiss the floor.

Yeah, because nobody ever lies while under oath. Are you retarded?

He needs to be fired for his bad language.
Cowards join the police

Donate your bitcoins to save America! I can't believe FOX news called it for that satan worshiping baby eating nigger loving Doug Jones!
3DDm2AJVVdCdsAjPsX3KwkcW4fAywSvy7g
All bitcoins will be used to fund a recount since it looks like the Jews in charge of counting the vote will make sure the automatic recount doesn't happen. Roy Moore needs your bitcoins!

You know, we had a many times world champion in wrestling that was a manlet actually.

I can't remember his name though, but he was abnormal small
They should have obviously have called him out a long time before he killed that guy. You see it here too, he is not for this job. That there he could have handled so easily

Okay, I hate this guy just as much as everybody else but this vid does the same that all the vids with niggers in them do; they only show the moment when force is used. Nothing before hand that could explain the situation. Anybody know if there is video of the previous moments to where this video starts?

Piece of fucking shit dude, i hope someone kills this guy, fuck bootlicking cucks

I'm impressed the little guy didn't kill someone tbqh

>some california kike homosexual roleplaying as an irish cop

So when this dipshit finally gets shot and dumped in the boot of his patrol car, will it be pinned on gang violence; or the fact he is begging for a full police funeral.

>youtube.com/watch?v=bJogBnXLOZk&t=29

Bravo. Little twerp deserved it.

that would be an incredibly uncomfortable family dynamic to witness

>implying LAPD aren't a bunch of down low faggots
Oh hon, I've fucked around with a lot of "straight & married" cops at "tea" parties and clubs. It's actually depressing, to think of their clueless wives. Hmmm.
>a spider can only weave so many webs

real fucking morons aren't they shut your stupid whore mouth and stand aside and you won't have any trouble with the police.

the one on the left who slams the kid is not brailsford

dude sounds like a faggot as well.

KILL ALL QUEERS

>i'm unfamiliar with acting and recently learned police in movies aren't real LEOs

oh sweetie. oh hun-bun.

oh wait, yeah he is
yeah, dude's got some issues

Friendly reminder, the police don't give a fuck about you. They're employees of the state to enforce laws that drain your wallet and tell you it's for you're own protection. Supporting cops is the must blue pilled mindset of a slave.

who's the semen demon?

THIS IS WHY COPS NEED BODY CAMS AND WE NEED TRANSPARENCY LAWS

From the very beginning, Sgt. Langley escalated tensions beyond a reasonable level. His commands were confusing and he created a stressful environment that compounded the difficulty of following said commands. MISTAKE #2. He can repeatedly be heard belittling Shaver's intelligence, telling him to "Shut the fuck up!" and telling him that he was "Going to fucking kill [him]!" When Shaver was told to cross his legs, he crossed his right leg over his left leg, prompting another outburst from Sgt. Langley, "Left leg over your RIGHT leg!" It was this stress that lead Shaver to fail Sgt. Langley's game of life-and-death hokey-pokey, costing him his life.

While Sgt. Langley may not be responsible for the tone of his voice, he can certainly be said to be responsible for his confusing commands. Lana Sweet complied with Sgt. Langley's commands but Shaver, who was at this point sobbing (after being told he was going to die multiple times), was not out of the woods yet. First he was ordered to cross his fingers behind his head, then he was ordered to put his hands in the air, then he was ordered to crawl (while kneeling). He had not seen how his girlfriend "crawled" and thus did not know he was supposed to inch forward on his knees instead of on his hands and knees. Sgt. Shaver let him slide for this, until he went to pull his pants up, which is when Philip Brailsford opened fire on Shaver, shooting him 5 times center-mass with his AR-15.

Had Sgt. Langley not breached procedure by making Shaver play SAW-Twister, he might still be alive. And that's the most egregious mistake of all. Cuffing him when he had his hands behind his head would have ended the situation almost immediately, provided Brailsford and others covered room #502. As for room #502, after the officers callously murdered Shaver, they attempted to breach room #501. Mistake #4. The funniest mistake, if it wasn't so poetically tragic

>watching two bulls fuck some cows: completely normal
>those two bulls are "related": gross!

Anyone got the full video?

Why are American cops like this?

Right? At least stick a cock in her mouth

I would like to see a full video of the confrontation but I assume the person started recording mid fight.

Who the fuck is langley

A crazed gunman wielding a fully automatic AR-15 storms a hotel and executes a man with automatic gunfire.

How/why did the crazed gunman get to be a free man?

This is not wordplay. It's just exactly what happened but if the cop didn't have a badge. It is very important to frame the scenario this way because the cop was not acting with proper police behaviour or procedure - an explicit point that lead to his employment being terminated ahead of the second degree murder charges and trial, as if he really was unaffiliated with the police, as if he really didn't have a badge and simply was a crazed gunman.

If you're a cop and you receive a call that someone has a gun excluding SOMEONE IS SHOOTING, THERES A HOSTAGE etc, you don't gear up in swat shit and bust out the fucking M4A1 like some faggot calladuty milsim videogame roleplaying retard. Why? Cause it's not a crime to KEEP or BEAR arms. The cop in question not only treated it like a crime, and not only an active crime in progress, but also an active threat like a fucking hostage situation at which point the actual SWAT team should have been called in, which the police officer was not.
He was just a fucking average patrol cop, and an actual literal retard trying to reenact military roleplay power fantasies.
The victim shouldn't have been killed cause the fucking faggot cop shouldn't have been rushing down the hallway with a fucking machine gun, therefore the entire responsibility of his death lays on the cop who was not acting by police procedure in the slightest. The cop had no right to shoot the man "fearing he was reaching for a gun" because there should have never been this confrontational situation in the first place had the cop actually followed proper police procedure instead of being a fucking military roleplay psychopath.

the cop commited murder.

Arizona is retarded that the cop isn't in prison or on death row. They're saying it is okay that you could be killed by cops simply for owning a weapon.

They never should of even got within arms reach. They should of just shot him and that stupid cunt before they even realized they were there.

>every cop i've seen in the past 15 years are juiced out of their minds

back in my day, you might see a couple of juice heads, now it's every single one of them. They're all on something.

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q

>They're all on something.

Freedom. Now, raise your hands and cross your legs then crawl towards me

>shot
>ugly
>bad eyesight
>small dick
>weak

of course this cucklet will murder some unarmed civilian sooner or later

4th member of the shield.

>How did this pathetic prick get on the force in the first place if he can't even take down some faggot in a gas station?

His daddy.
linkedin.com/in/philip-brailsford-74915370

Police don't exist to protect the public. They exist to protect the state. If the state didn't view with leniency the excesses of the Police they could not rely on the Police to protect the State. The public are Asset, but they are also Liability and they must be controlled. It's a symptom of a failing state when the Police are used to engender fear in the Public. Why is it that there is little to no anecdotal examples of the Police being benevolent or even neighbourly? Why is it that there are numerous examples of the Police having extreme reactions to the smallest challenge to their authority? Why do the Police *need* to utterly humiliate and depersonalize their subjects in order to establish authority?

It's obvious to anyone who has the slightest sense of these things that the Police, and Americans in general, seem not to know how to function in a Civilised Society. It seems, on further examination that a Civilised Society does not actually exist in America. So the question is begging for an answer, exactly what type of collective community can America be realistically characterised as?

his like a meme of what a small dicked manlet who joins the cops to make himself feel like a man

the shouting guy

>under oath
Of course because police cant lie right

>A crazed gunman wielding a fully automatic AR-15 storms a hotel and executes a man with automatic gunfire.
>this is not wordplay

yeah, I quit reading there

I thought he was a SWAT team guy, why was he dealing with petty things like this? or are all American police completely militarized now so there's no difference between regular cops and SWAT?

At least you're honest.

he's not SWAT, he just chose to respond to a call-in with an overwhelming and out-of-proportion amount of firepower.

If another cop had responded to the call, an officer wearing maybe a holstered handgun would have knocked on the hotelroom door and asked for a look around on account of suspected illegal possession of firearms.

I'm pretty neutral on the copviolence issue. I think cops need to be held to a high standard, but mistakes will always happen. That said, Brailsford is the reason we need bodycams, because there should be immense pressure on the department to weed out the incompetent or sadistic idiots after a debacle like this

Police should protect civilians giving trust not asserting power.

That girl cop has some nice tats and glasses

And yet the cucked boot-licking amerilard jury wouldn't even convict this scumbag, disgraceful.

Based.

Should've got and killed both those white boys.

This.

You're right but most brainlets are gonna tl;Dr this.

He looks like such a beta queer. $100 says he owns a MAGA hat.

t. arab

it's not him giving the commands i guarantee it
look at the raw bodycam footage from the hotel, when you scream at someone like the speaker repeatedly did, you should get a jerking motion on the camera as your muscles contract to expel the air
every time the speaker is screaming the camera is absolutely still

> this is pasta now

>Look at how ineffective he is at taking down suspects without using lethal force.
Looked pretty effective to me, he ragdolled that man

When will they learn?

You forgot the part where suspect put his hands behind his back without being to, then the officer telling him not to do that again. Then the suspect did it again.

>Why is it that there is little to no anecdotal examples of the Police being benevolent or even neighbourly?

Because people don't start filming them unless shit starts happening.

He has the best finisher.

All bulls are related! They all came from Africa! All bulls are one race! Why did the bulls assume they identify as cows!

You only know America from cherry picked videos on the internet and Holly jew movies.

I'm pretty sure that weren't allowed to view the video. They were just told that the guy reached for his waistband after being told repeatedly not to.

The werent allowed to see the bodycam footage because it was deemed prejudicial.

I don't envy the cops job but damn do they attract a lot of fucking ass holes

>He's using a lot of expletives
Hmmmmm. Yeah, he's got a bit of a temper there. Look, I'll almost always side with the cop over a faggot in a gas station, but until we see the missing 5 minutes of film prior to the throw down, we'll just never know, will we?

The whole human race needs to go honestly

>Because people don't start filming them unless shit starts happening.

Even if you filmed them in everyday situations they are still assholes. They go around barking at people and taking their money. It's not a good experience the other 99.99% if the time when they aren't murdering you either.

I never have troubles with cops, they always have been polite. Even when I was caught doing a crime or acting suspicous.
I'm pretty sure you're just rude and arrogant and they can see the hate on your face.

>perjury charges
a cop getting charged for perjury

>SAW-Twister

>I never have troubles with cops, they always have been polite. Even when

Check flag. You don't live in the US. How are you telling me it's not as bad as I know it is from experience?

Aye, lad. We short ones make great wrestlers.

A C A B
C
A
B

Yes, all coppers are polite and reasonable.

Until you meet one of the ones who isn't.

Are you retarded? Who spoke about romanian cops? Mate you must be on some good stuff

Did you have personal experience with every single cop?
Are you saying that not a single American has ever had a good experience with the police?

>romanian

Are you color blind?

Can you elaborate? I don't know how justice in the US works. Please also provide sources, I can't find any

actually probably yes but point still holds

Insults are not an argument Mexico.

It's funny how the general vibe of pol is "he dindu nuffin, he was good cop" who they probably look up to this manlet. I'm not surprised, my idea of the average pol users is a chubby NEET who stands at about 5'8

Funny how pol calls him a soyboy, when in that photo you can clearly see his thicc arms

Sure but if you're not butthurt enough over the insults you can clearly see that I stated that the talk was about US cops, not random cops.

And there are no Americans who had a good experience with the police?

What is even the point of this question
>I never have troubles with cops, they always have been polite. Even when I was caught doing a crime or acting suspicous.
>I'm pretty sure you're just rude and arrogant and they can see the hate on your face.

You are stating there isn't a cop problem in the us based on your shitty life's experience outside of the US. People from the US tell you you're wrong, yet you call them arrogant (irony) and insist by saying "well then there's no one who had a good experience with cops in the us?": pretentious and useless question. We know for a fact that there are countless problems in the states' police department, because they have political value and they are allowed to do what in other parts of the world is highly illegal and immoral.
killedbypolice.net/
There are more people killed by the police in the us than in the rest of the civilized world combined, per year