4/4 Monogatari, K-On, Shirobako, Spice and Wolf

5/8
2/3
2/3
0/2

And Love Live

How could you possibly put BNHA alongside those shows mate

This is bait.

I have Berserk, NGE and Death note on my 3x3, so it goes without saying that I think highly of them. I'd consider Code Geass a very good show if R2 was on par with the first season, but it became too much ''let's just make shit up on the spot'' for my taste. Lain is probably the most overrated show on 3x3 threads and Sup Forums as a whole. And, is that Naruto? I really hope not.

I have a feeling that I already watched bottom left, but can't quite remember by the shot you use.
Not really a fan of GitS film. LOGH is good. Mononoke Hime is okay but It wouldn't be my Ghibli of choice. Mushishi, Tatami Galaxy and Perfect blue are good. Mononoke is decent.
The only anime that I really like in your 3x3 is K-ON. After story was really good on its best, but also terrible in many parts. Monogatari is fun, but I don't consider it good enough to be on a 3x3. I hate Spice and Wolf with passion.
Your 3x3 is very lukewarm to me, not too bad, nor good, just okaish as it gets.
Berserk and FMA are good, bonus point if you choose 2003 over brotherhood. The rest okay to meh.

>I hate Spice and Wolf with passion
but why

Because Holo is a 300 years old being and Lawrence is a grown up man who traveled throughout the whole land and yet, their relationship works like a highschool romance in many(most) aspects. I also can't stand that they travel and sleep together for months and yet nothing happens between them, despite sexual tension and mutual feelings appearing all the time.

I watched a long time ago, but If I remember correctly my dislikeness for the series only awoke in the second season. I remember finding the dialogues pretty corny and the scenes and drama not so different from the average romance anime I tend to watch, except that the setting and characters in Spice and Wolf made things worse. I did not help that the series doesn't have any conclusion and only left a bad taste in my mouth.

As for the economics, I don't mind them that much, but think the show would probably be better without.

I dropped it a few episodes into the 2nd season, when i realised that Holo is the teen girl equivalent of a self insert character.
Having to deal with her sassy selfcentered personality because she's powerfull and shit pisses me off to be honest.
It's like fucking inuyasha with this dog collar situation.

Me
9/9

Oh, rate OTHER people

Cowboy Bebop/5

Mononoke Hime/Mononoke Hime

S&W/S&W

0/3

0/FMA

If you're watching Spice and Wolf for a romance story you're going to be underwhelmed by the anime. It's about characters doing what they can to explore new and unusual settings together, the same reason I list Log Horizon and Cowboy Bebop (though S&W is significantly more wordy). Also where else is an economist supposed to find an anime whose plot revolves around commodities bubbles?

4/6

>mixing movies and series
disgusting

2/4

2/5

4/8

2/4

2abstract4me

>umaru
wat

What's mid right, bottom left, bottom mid, top mid, top left and top right?

4/5
5/7
3/7
4/6
5/7
3/6
7/8
4/4

2/7
2/5
TV - 6/6

>mid right
Samurai Champloo

>bottom left
Sakamichi no Apollon

>bottom mid
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu

>top mid
Ouran High School Host Club

>top right
Yuri!!! On Ice, pic related

>labeling

disgusting

Hello anons. Thought I'd post something different.

4/5
7/7 TV
5/5
7/7
7/7
7/7
5/5
7/7
7/7
7/7
6/6

newfag/9

i-it's a 2016 chart, hence different

4/6

2/8

2/8

1/5

1/5

4/6

4/7

1/5

0/3

0/6

1/4

0/0
9/10
nice pictures/10
8/10
Is that Sakamichi?
nice pictures/10
1/9
3/5

+++eva, bebop
++mushishi

+++logh, tatami galaxy
++mononoke, mushishi
+perfect blue

+s&w, monogatari

+tamako

+++sora no woto, eva, jintai
++katanagatari
+sakura

+++eva, princess tutu, utena, nichijou
+kaiba, denno coil

+++bebop
+toradora, s&w

+++mononoke, tatami galaxy. eva

++++ yotsubato
+++haruhi, samidare
++mushishi, tatami galaxy, eva, baccano
+gbf, monogatari, gunbuster, perfect blue, voynich hotel

+++logh, haruhi
+azumanga, monogatari

+amanchu

++iriya
+ergo proxy

+++logh

0/1
0/0
5/6
3/4 anime, 3/3 manga

out of 10?

bait taste
okay taste
cutophile taste
accidentally okay taste
melodramatic taste
Taste of a man with a well rounded personality
Bad taste
Garbage taste
Another well rounded individual
nice taste

3/8 minus all the points for Naruto and using an image from the second season of Geass. R2 never happened; it doesn't exist.
6/6
1/3
2/4
no/no
Can't tell what Full Metal, can't tell what HxH, can't tell what Berserk, can't tell if Jojo manga or anime, or even what anime. Terrible fucking way to make a 3x3.
4/8
3/I'm not fucking sure Four maybe?
4/6
3/ what the fuck is with people and intentionally obscure images?
I'm old; my memory is bad; you guys are making it hard on me here. I keep thinking, 'Oh, I've seen this, what is it? Damnit!
5/8 - 8/8 bonus points for seeing the gorgeous art behind the horrible story in 0083
3/3 - 6/6 bonus points for Uncle Go, but I'm taking them away for Medaka Box
2/7 - Is this a list of some of my least favorite shows that I actually watched all the way through? Damn.
I'ma skip whatever this is. It's giving me a headache.
1/3
no/whatever
3/4 and what the fuck is bottom center; I really feel like I should know?
4/4 - 6/6 and I really need to read Dededewhatever, but Punpun left such a bad taste in my mouth.
2/3 - 3/4 - 9/9 but a lot of meh and one manwha
2/2 - I think

Worst Gundam/00

+Planetes, Aria, FMA

+GTO, FMA, OP

4/4
+Bebop, GITS, 0083, Gunbuster
10/10 for choosing Gatou and Unit 2

8.5/9, +/- Trapeze

7/8, - Love Live

6.5/7, +/- Ken

4.5/7, +/- Stardust Crusaders, - Hero Academia and Gintama

9/9

9/9, Good taste.

6.5/8, +/- Log Horizon, - Umaru

7/8, - Yuri on Ice

TV: 6/7, +/- Baccano and Initial D
OVA/Special: 6/6
Movies: 7/7
Manga: 2/2

6/8, +/- Teekyuu and Haruhi, - Gintama

6/7, - Re:Zero, though I take issue with the inclusion of Unicorn since it was just a TV run of the OVAs that have been out for a few years now.

2.5/3, +/- Ergo Proxy, not much of an overlap here.

4.5/6, +/- JBA, - Gintama

Anime: 9/9
Manga: 3/3

TV: 4/5, - Gintama
Movies: 7/7
Manga: 1/2, - One Piece

4/4

Manga: 2/2
Anime: 7.5/8, +/- Tylor

8/8

>0/0
>Also has Kaiji in his 3x3

6/6

>5/5
-OPM, Bonus point for best Yuru

>just now learning that the numbers are arbitrary and no one actually ranks people.

Meant to quote:

5/5
-OPM, Bonus point for best Yuru

just started watching anime in 2015/9

Are you me?

Bottom center is Terra e.

No one in this thread has stimulated my neurons.

>Worst Gundam/00

Philistine
No personality
Honest but shallow
Philistine
Mind of a child
No personality
Sophist
Honest but shallow
Philistine
Philistine
Lifeless
No personality
Philistine
Thinker
Woman
No personalty
Woman
Sophist
Eccentric
No personality
No personality
Honest but shallow
On the right path, but has a long way to go
True Thinker, a man among men

This is one of the best 3x3s I've ever seen. Keep up the good work user.

>Woman

>legend of the gay lactating heroes
I'm sorry to say but you are either a woman, or unsure of your place in the world.

>No personality

Respectable
I can only describe this 3x3 as "intense".

6/7
-NHK

2spooky/9

8/8

TV 2/3
VN 3/3

7/7

2/3

4/4
Nausicaa is fantastic

Movies 5/5

4/4

>infinite jest

i like you.

I like Mushishi and Lain but I am concerned about your choice of image for Lain.
I like your collage, user. GitS, Mushishi, PB, PM, and HR are good shit. I tried to watch Kuchuu Buranko when I had seen about 2 anime so I had to abort halfway through the first episode. Iwill return sometime soon.
Only seen Rakugo which I like a lot. We have different tastes, friend.
I enjoyed HxH and Rakugo. Your choices are almost all shows that are deemed entry level, but you care about animu enough to spend time making this grid, you are an intriguing user.
Kaiji is a great read/watch. SSY, HHD and Katanagatari are shows I associate with each other despite their content. They are recent but have a pseudo-alternative feel, even in spite of their popularity. Kyousougiga would fit as well. My feelings are mostly negative about SSY though.
Good shit son and bonus points for best Dennou Coil episode. Lain, Patlabor, UK and Ping Pong are just swell.
A good like PM, a mediocre like Trigun and a bad like S;G. (I hope that shit isn't copyrighted).
Those images are obfuscatory, but I recognise Rakugo which I like and maybe Beck which I love.
Thumbs up for Mushishi, Natsume, and Baccano. Loved Patlabor earl days, lukewarm on Gunbuster. As interesting as the ideas behind Gosenzosama were i can't ignore that it is easily the most poorly animated thing posted in this thread. Liked PB, Patlabor Movies, GoW and Hotarubi. Big fat meh for KnK, AotH was alright.
Plus for Rakugo and Flip Flap. If I'm honest Amanchu, Tanaka and Akagami bored the shit out of me.
Tsuritama was fun. Though I'd have liked it more if they hadn't spread the drama so thick on the latter half.
More images I recognise but don't. Is that Hyouka? I don't recall the scene but it was fine. Is that Wolf Children? I don't recall the scene but it was fine. I do love YKK.
TBC

What's the center anime?

bait/9

it's not bait though, i just haven't seen that much anime

Plus for Kaiji, MA, PM, SA. Hated Summer Wars desu senpai
My Dennou Coil nigger. Unusual screenshot choice, why that character. I like PM too.
Good vibes for Nausicaa, Kuragehime, Wuiz, SV&R, Solanin, Nausicaa again and Scarlet Pigman.
Hyouka decent, planetes not as good as I thought it'd be and SSY does not please me.
Hurray for FLCL, Kino, Haibane and Mushi(?). Boo for TTGL.
Hello Windy Tales friend, the admiration I have for you for appreciating its genius is almost squandered as a result of your inability to see that DFW has no discernible talent.
PB and GitS are, good, KnK ais not.

Vifam f a m

Wow you skipped me, how rude!

You either didn't rate others or I don't have an opinion on the shows you picked.

not him but i rated others

Ok, tell me which is yours and I can make up opinions on your choices.

>Gosenzosama
>poorly animated
What on earth

like i said i haven't watched much anime, i had to squeeze in whatever i'd finished. i still have a ton of shit on my backlog like kimi no na wa, great teacher onizuka, nichijou, etc

>Inganock
My nigga.

>Mushi
Where I do like Mushishi, it's not on the chart. Were you mistaking Princess Tutu for it?

Surprised you would dispute that. So much of it is still images. They even go out of their way to cover mouths so they don't have to animate lil flaps.

He's probably confused, the direction is what set Gosenzosama apart not the animation.

It doesn't make any sense to put the same show twice though. Even if you "haven't seen that much", I bet you have watched for than 9.

nope, only 9. maybe 11 but i'd really have to think

No not tutu, it was right middle bottom.
6 spots for 3 franchises is a bold move desu. I expect I'll give into the growing shame about my animu habit within the next year but if I don't and continue watching it for the rest of my life I probably won't watch any of those shows except for LogH.

4/4, Ghost Hound had a really good first half. It also had the same sound direction as Lain, which I really digged.
Second half kind of fizzled out though.

5/6 -Fate/Zero
I'm not really that huge of a fan of Nasu's worldbuilding stuff, but KnK had a fantastic atmosphere

8.5/10 -Aria
.5 Nichijou
Never did find Nichijou funny desu

5/5
Tried to watch Planetes once, being a fan of space stuff, but the MC disgusted me.

4/4 Manga
3/3 anime

5/6 -Aria anime
4/4 What's mid left manga?
I really liked Aria's manga though.

at least watch clannad and eva, oregairu is really good but clannad/eva are "essentials"

>nope, only 9
You shouldn't be here then, use your free time to watch some more chinese cartoons and not to post on Sup Forums

10/9 for posting best grils, bonus point for mushishi.

Oregairu is self-insert bait, and clannad and eva are entry level

I like Nasu's work exactly because of his worldbuilding and how everything feels like (and is) part of this huge, intricate universe. Tsukihime makes KnK more enjoyable and so on. Altought /Zero is not really Nasu's.

>clannad
>essential
But I agree Eva (especially EoE) is a must-see.

Just realising how ambiguous that was. One up from bottom right corner is what I mean.

>but the MC disgusted me.
It gets better towards the end of the show, you should give it a try once more. And the end is refreshing too.

+ for Flerovium Chlorine, GitS and Akira. Given the release dates of your other faves it's a little surprising you prefer Brotherhood.

That's Tatami Galaxy.

Tsukihime is my favorite TM work. More specifically, the manga and Kohaku's route.
I just don't like his worldbuilding, though it is his strong suit.
For Fate/Zero, I don't like edge, especially Urobuchi's edge. Madoka was enjoyable since it got to the point quickly but two cours of Fate/Zero was too much for me.

I may read the manga at some point. I was also put off by the FeMC's moralfagging, but I already know that gets better as the show goes on.

7/9
-NHK, and aspect ratio.

If you read the manga, it makes sense to like brotherhood. At least that's what happened to me.

4/4

3/3 Manga

0/1 - Not quite liking Aria so far, kinda boring. What's mid left?

0/1 - GTO is pretty shit.

4/4

I'm you but stronger
Philistine
Thinker
Philistine
Philistine
Eccentric Thinker
Depression
Lifeless
Close to the edge
Suicidal

>Depression

I liked Hoshino the most because his point of view was actually realistic, and Tanabe, as you said, was a moral idealistic. Although, I ended up liking her because I'm a sucker for Yukino Satsuki's voice.

What is bottom middle supposed to be?

I reckon if Pynch weren't a recluse he'd have publically disowned GR.

Horizon

Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere / Owari no Chronicle

Don't fight among yourselves, my children. I love you all equally

Is it time?

It's time.

But can you patricians name everything on this?

Not them, but most of those are easy.

Then please help a casual out here.