A little girl perfectly explained how consent works through an interview with her cat

A little girl perfectly explained how consent works through an interview with her cat

>Consent is a word we’ve heard a lot in 2017 — and it seems like a lot of people are still a bit hazy on the definition. That’s why we’re happy to see that a 10-year-old illustrated consent by interviewing her cat. While it’s a silly and adorable interview, it’s important. For one, it shows that even children grasp the concept of asking before touching.

>The little girl, named Gabi, probably had no idea that her interview would go viral after her dad, Paul, posted it on Twitter. Over 58,000 people retweeted it after Paul snapped and shared the photo on December 4th. Written on a piece of paper, the interview is one Gabi imagines having with the family cat, named Coco, that focused on something many cats are familiar with — being pet.

tl;dr a little girl and a cat know what is consent

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MxDUyXVxjzw
youtu.be/1uYK955Egkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HMM, YEAH GRAB HER LITERALLY BY THE PUSSY!

>Gabi started the interview by asking whether or not she could rub Coco’s head. In Gabi’s mind, Coco agrees to this. Next, Gabi sees if she’s allowed to pet Coco’s back — and this is also a good territory, according to Coco.

>But what comes next is the most important part. Even though Gabi got consentto touch her cat’s head and back, she still makes sure to ask if she can touch Coco’s tummy. And that’s an area that Coco is uncomfortable with.

>Coco also says that she’s uncomfortable being touched on the legs, the tail, and the butt.

>And she’s quick to end the interview once she feels uncomfortable.

>Whether or not she realized it, Gabi showed exactly how consent works — she’s asking for permission.

>Me: Can I rub your back?
>Coco: Yes
>Me proceeds to rub back
>Coco: FUCKING RAPE YOU CHAUVINIST PIG FUCKING DIE
I understand it too and I'm even littler girl than little girl Gabi

>We’d love for Gabi and Coco to have more interviews in the future. Or perhaps a YouTube channel, if they’re up to it. Since she’s already been interviewed by BBC Radio 1, it’s obvious that Gabi and Coco are in high demand.

>excuse me m'lady, but do I have consent to touch your vagina?

>HERE MY CHILD REPEATS TO YOU EXACTLY WHAT I TOLD HER
>LOOK AT HOW CUTE
>MUH WOKE STILL IN IT'S MOTHER'S WOMB FETUS
Never gets old

see
>IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU?!?! THIS INTERVIEW IS OVER!!!

So................. they discovered a talking cat, this is the real news story here right ?

I want nothing to do with this rotten planet.

This why people hate liberals, I don't even like trump and the "far right" movement but I simply can't stand this retarded shit, my body literally shakes in repulsion and disgust, I see bullshit miles away, I can smell the steaming pile from yards and yards, It's like I'm supposed to believe this garbage, like I'm fucking retarded or some shit.

This is democrat logic.

>My 6 year old 60lb kid can do it!
>Why can't a 300lb 6'3 roided out nigger?

Consent: it's that simple!

Now tweet this image and make it go viral.

Go!

I don't get this consent bullshit. I have literally asked all the grills if I could make a move and they honestly tell me it's awkward. Now I'm about to just start being Chad because I can't stand it. All these women secretly wanna be choke fucked

Rape is one of the top sexual fantasies women secretly confess to. It's not #1 but def in the top 10 somewhere. #consent4kitty

Was with a hot SJW for a bit ( I love alt girls, sadly) and she asked me to choke her. She also wanted me to beat up nazis with her lol

Since they don't even teach actual penmanship anymore this could have been written by anybody born in the late 80's onwards.

But you see, it's only ok to choke her if she's fine with it

>democlaps use the logic of a child to justify their progressive faggotry

SEE IF A KID CAN FIGURE IT OUT IT MUST BE PERFECTLY LOGICAL

YOU RIGHT WING NAZIS ARE JUST ANTI-SCIENCE

Did you grow a hitler stache and wear a uniform for her while she pounded your ass with her strapon?

Asking for a friend.

...and then Gabi was sued for harassment and lost her job.
The End.

perfect that she'd use a cat
>cats lying on its back
>give tummy rubs
>yesyesyes.jpg
>actuallynonono.tga
>cat proceeds to scratch little girl's face off
>guess it was rape

What are the chances this girl is projecting her fears cause her stepfather touches her in those places while stroking his cock?

So now we can fuck little kids, right?

That was the left's endgame all along, right? Normalize pedophilia through faggotry and trans acceptance?

Whep, since kids "understand" consent so well, their parents wouldn't mind if I slid sum fukk up in them. After all, they're smart enough to grasp what consent is.

to be fair though, a fantasy is not reality and most people have the ability to know a fantasy is only good in fantasy where you're still in charge

I can't wrap my head around how stupid you are.

>her dad, Paul

Someones been teaching """"""Gabi"""""" about touching

I'm just reacting to the news in a normal way.

Twitter is blowing up talking about how a little girl understands consent, so I'm merely asking when we'll be able to fuck said little girls.

And irony aside, if you honestly don't think the left are trying to normalize pedophilia through the LGBT agenda, then you need to poke your head out from under that memeflag and smell how bad the roses really are.

>tl;dr a little girl and a cat know what is consent

Good, next she can tell us how taxation is theft.

>so I'm merely asking when we'll be able to fuck said little girls.
Children can't give consent. Why do you feel that someone out there is gunning for you and your dumb beliefs?

its quite shitty that the "what if the child consents tho" is a legit argument people use

>A little girl imagined what it would be like to have a talking cat
>wrote her thoughts down
>and gave it to her mother's boyfriend
>You can't be mean to me!!
>The kitty consented
>In my imagination!!

>In Gabi’s mind, Coco agrees to this

kek great definition of consent

literal news posts saying children understand consent

Literal leftist youtube propaganda normalizing the concept of "child consent"
youtube.com/watch?v=MxDUyXVxjzw

that's right
as long as you imagine the girl consented, it's completely fine

>literal news posts saying children understand consent
It seems you're retarded and did not understand the news post, so let me explain. The purpose of the article is to show just how easy it is to understand the concept of "consent." So easy, in fact, that a dumb fucking child can understand it.
Do you understand now, sweety, or should I explain it again?

Did he ask the cat for permission?

ARGGGH fucking white male rapists I swear!
#meowtoo

So what you're saying is that kids understand consent? Right? That IS what you're saying?

So if someone understands consent....what's going to stop people from stating they gave consent for sex, even if underage.

I feel like we're on the same frequency here, but you're too dumb to realize there's people out there that actually wanna fuck kids and will use this as an excuse. Help me help you, buckaroo.

>what's going to stop people from stating they gave consent for sex, even if underage.
Children can't give consent. They can understand it, they can write volumes and a doctoral thesis on, but they cannot give consent. Do you understand that?

>black cat
>named coco

That's racist.

>In Gabi's mind, Coco agrees to this.
Boy, that sure doesn't sound like it would get abused at all.

>I know she was shouting rape, officer, but in my mind, she agreed to this.

I just wanna give you a hug. You try so hard, lil guy.

If the left thinks kids "understand" consent, then "giving" consent is next on the agenda.

I personally don't think kids can fully understand nor ever give consent, but that's because I think kids need to be kids.

>If the left thinks kids "understand" consent, then "giving" consent is next on the agenda.
How did you get to this conclusion? Also, do you think kids don't understand consent?

So it's ok to fuck kids then?

>Pets can't give consent. Do you understand that?
They can't speak, or even learn, human language.
EVERY time you've petted your wife's dog was RAPE!!
Even now, reading this post, you're still thinking about petting your wife's dog.
That's RAPE, you sick fuck.
Imagination RAPE is just as real as real RAPE!

p.s. vote Bernie.

>Zwijgen is toezeggen.
Silence is consent.

>Also, do you think kids don't understand consent?
Found the kiddie diddler.
>My wife's daughter happily ate the M&Ms I bought for her
>That means I can legally shove 3 fingers up her poohole.
>#teamDisney

>>If the left thinks kids "understand" consent, then "giving" consent is next on the agenda.
>How did you get to this conclusion? Also, do you think kids don't understand consent?

We've been told for decades now that sex with and among children is wrong because they have no concept of consent.

The left is now saying they do understand consent, removing that fundamental argument.

This is just like when they removed "marriage is between a man and a woman" from the list of allowed axioms. So gay marriage is allowed. Well without that axiom, why isn't polygamy allowed? There's no answer. We just haven't gotten there yet. There's no reason why it shouldn't be possible. No moral objection. It's just their sexuality man.

The left is also busy removing the social barriers to child marriage here in Europe. Because "it's their culture" and they didn't get married to a child here, so it's okay, and we must honor it.

Same thing with genital mutilation, the left endorses it by not punishing anyone when they obviously send their little girls back home to get chopped up and then use our tax funded healthcare to deal with the problems they get afterward. Not even a slap on the wrist.

You can bury your head in the sand and claim this doesn't end badly but there's no fucking reason at all to think so. Progressivism can't ever stop progressing. They must have new taboos to break constantly otherwise they'd be conservative.

this is dumb as shit because
1) Rapists don't ask for consent
2) A pedophile will make her say yes gaining her trust
3) With someone of her own age she'll still say yes just to be liked

>sticking your cock in the riddle mind that is the spoiled crazy piece of shit American woman.

Good luck with that, don't be surprised if in 20 years while doing soul searching she ends with the conclusion, that one time you actually rape her cuss she wasn't in the mood but you insisted

>No moral objection

The left is the party of no morals.
>if it can't run away, it's legal to fuck.

Myself, I'm exercising my rights early next year and marrying a sandwich.
>tender roast beef, au jus, fries on the side
Begging for it.
I'll move to the People's Republic of California if I have to.
A Love like ours knows no bounds.

What a shitty cat. Can't even do belly work on it.

>Animals giving consent
>Women giving consent

so women are like animals?

youtu.be/1uYK955Egkk

Why the fuck do cats do this? Friends cat is complete fucking bro. Loves to be pet and held and does that deep fucking thrumming purr on your lap and chest. He kneads my stomach and back whenever I am laying down.

The fucking moment I touch his belly the little shit bites me. Known this cat 4 fucking years and he will draw blood if I dare cross that neck/stomach boundary. Fucking cats are liberals. Insane and hostile for fucking nothing.

So leftists want to fuck kids and animals? Noted.

I NEVER TRUSTED A CAT

and the children will lead them, so powerful. now show more kids crying over trump.

I didn't consent to the government taking my money in the form of tax so they can stop raping me

That's fucking cute man

>so women are like animals?
No, silly.
Animals are capable of giving consent.
Plus, they die long before the statute of limitations, so you don't have to worry about (((most of))) them digging their way out of the grave to vote Democrat or accuse you of rape 30 years after you buried them.

However, if your Wife's 7 year old crossdressing (((son))) ever learns how to write, He'll tell a tale of a kitty who accuses you of being Raciss for buying Meow Mix instead of Friskies.

Plus, you'll be the antagonist of his imagined childhood in a 6 volume set of novels where you have no hair and a melted face, and wanted always wanted to fuck him.

>I'm so faggothot, that my mom's boyfriend once cut a twig out of a tree and gave it to me!
>He said it was magic!
>That definitely means he wants to ravage my boipussy while wearing speedo's and eating a half ripened blueberry on the coast of Martha’s Vineyard in the spring!
I know it sounds wierd.
But, faggots have surprisingly autistic fantasies.

Petting != sex

The consequences of sex > " petting

Children cannot understand the weight, current and especially not future, of intimate, sexual relationships

Why does the left lie so blatantly?

It really is all about completely demolishing physical contact from 'lesser' men.
See, used to be that an ugly guy might get ideas above his station. A girl he likes might lead him on for attention, for gifts, for attention and he might, for some fucking reason, get the notion into his head that she likes him back.
He might then, in a moment of daring, take it upon himself to go for a kiss. Obviously, for the girl, this would be disgusting, insulting and basically rape.
Now though it's made clear that you've got to ask first, so that she can blithely shut you down before you even dare place your pathetic lips on her heavenly features.

It's just another way to shut down fuckboi betas while still keeping them around to tax for various things. If these chicks were just honest from the outset and said 'you're a bit creepy and I will never ever be intimate with you but you're welcome to dote on me, soak up all my whinging and buy me stuff' they'd fucking start a war.

I mean, if you have to ask a girl to kiss/fuck/fondle you can pretty much guarantee that the answer is no. If she wants it, you never have to ask.

The thing about consent is that it doesnt get bitches in the mood.
Asking to have sex is a surefire way of not having sex, and not asking does not explicitly imply rape. A single woman cant be raped. Rape is what happens when any man but a woman's husband/boyfriend fucks her. If she has no man, then this so called rapist becomes her man.
This is why both the woman and her affair are killed - the woman for cheating and letting it happen instead of fighting to protect the sanctity of her relationship, and the man for raping.

>Children can't give consent. They can understand it, they can write volumes and a doctoral thesis on, but they cannot give consent. Do you understand that?
up to now the REASON cited why they cannot give consent was that they don't understand it. so if now they do, lefties have to find another reason.
also: children cannot understand consent. OP's stuff is faked as fuck by the parents.

petting leads to sex. didnt you pay attn in sex ed?
and only a autist would verbally ask permission to proceed from one base to another

Written by a little girl named Paul.

>"perfectly illustrates consent"
>by imagining responses

behold the two greatest questions I'd like to see answered in order to die in peace:
1) how does subjective experience arise?
2) how are we to legally approach women if SJWs have their way?

You talk like me, first time in my many years ive seen this. email [email protected] if you think its fate

1) No one is another, therefore no one will ever understand another, their words, their meaning, their point of view, their life their pleasure, their pain. Objectivism is a lie beyond the eyes of god, but no human believes in god anyway so objectivism is a lie outright. Subjectivity is all there is.
2) antifascism is next level sjwism and you know those nuts are raping anyway, its all smoke and mirrors

That little girl can touch my tummy if she wants.

This is garbage for buzzfeed zombies and normies.
Dedicated any mental energy to thinking about "consent" is beyond stupid.

>implying this is what 10 years old girl handwriting looks like

So if I ask to touch a girl's but it's not harassment then? Good to know

Kek

Looks like my dickhead cat

Paul has bad hand-writing.

Paul, this still doesn't mean that your daughter shows consent. She just doesn't want to make dad angry so she goes along with it.

Sicko