Do you still support him?

Do you still support him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0cB_qVZ2WQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

With all my heart. Fuck Steve Bannon.

He's my president, so yeah.

You can't really support Trump without supporting Steve Bannon.

By this logic, did you support Obama?

YES YOU CAN. STEVE BANNON BETRAYED TRUMP.

No, i don't support Israel.

The Alt Right needs leaders like Lauren Simonson, formerly known as Lauren Southern,

we will never win without women. time for the white male to step aside.

FUCK STEVE BANNON THAT PIECE OF SHIT RAN A CANDIDATE AGAINST THE ONE TRUMP ENDORSED.

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT WHILE AT THE SAME TIME PRETENDING TO BE FUCKING MAGA?

I never did but I want to

real pol gave up on donald trump after he bombed syria

What? How? He fired Bannon Russian lol and I know you did a >not MY president at least 100 times this year so stfu hypocrite.

OP you'd have to be a faggot who opens his own asshole daily so it can be used as a super anal vagina so two men can be pleasured at once if you would abandon Trump based on Roy Moore losing, its useless like Moore.

How does this election reflect poorly on him? He didn't even support Moore in the primary, but even then he was one of the few in the GOP to not bitch out and turn on Moore based on invented and slanderous accusations. If anything, he should have come down harder on the others for saying shit like to write in another GOP candidate, which by itself quite literally cost us a fucking senate seat.

Sup Forums exclusively supported Roy Moore

There was not a fucking single person on this website that wasn't shitting on Luther Strange if he was even mentioned at all

By your own logic the entirety of Sup Forums betrayed Trump

>Sup Forums exclusively supported Roy Moore
DUDE YOURE A FUCKING JIDF SHILL OF COURSE YOU GUYS SPAM ROY MOORE. TOO BAD SHILLING DOESNT AFFECT THE REAL WORLD

YOU JIDF FAGGOTS LITERALLY BANNED PEOPLE FOR SAYING TO VOTE FOR LUTHER STRANGE, THE PERSON TRUMP ENDORSED, OVER ROY MOORE.

on t_D

If you don't support him and Israel, you should get out of Sup Forums

I only supported the memes. It was really obvious he was going to be a complete disaster as an actual leader.

As it turns out, women aren't interested in all of you aspie neckbeards who live at home

I never supported Trump.

Meh. Fizzled out within the first year, probably gonna lose in 2020 to an openly authoritarian leftist.

Never have

nice slide

Authentic moron and spectacular cunt
KEK

yea

The bombing was fake brah. A fake retaliation for a fake chemical attack. Where are the pics of the bombing run?

Why is shareblue going all out?

No.

Because they are bored and consider this a monumental win. They still don't realize Mueller is about to drain the swamp.

Trump intentionally recognized Jewusalem as the capital of Israel so it would cause a head ache for Benji.

Trump has put America first, and we don't really know where Israel is on the list now.

Amen.

Who is that? Some old dude with a bad haircut lmao

Theres no turning back now

>meme flag

Yes. I love Israel

Absolutely.
Yes you can. Bannon was a traitor.

He was utterly cuckolded today

I've been on the fence. But a pedo-supporter is a Sinner and I can not make peace of it with Jesus. Because of Moore, I'm done with this ride.

Some things about him rustle me, but he's the best person we could realistically have in office right now. Just look who we'd have otherwisw. Democrats are an anti-white nightmare

Ye lo

Ask Jesus is if he ever touched a child. No, he never. No accusations, either.

Yes, if anything fuck Ben Shapiro.

haha my right in doesn matter!

Fuck you, do you think the Democrats are going to treat this like GOP turned on Moore?

>openly authoritarian leftist
Well, an entirely fictional idea won 2016's election, so why not?

I never did support him.
I'm not a faggot.

thats actually a well done pepe cake

yes but hes fucked after tonight

its over. the least we can do is give dems back power and let them make fools of themselves

Yes, but that doesn't matter. What DOES matter is that Sup Forums hasn't done ANYTHING since the election. All we've done is sit on our ass and allow ourselves to get slid on by shareblue and JIDF kikeshillshabbosgoyim. WAKE THE FUCK UP. FUCKING ALABAMA just went BLUE motherfuckers. We need to kick into full gear. Infiltrate your local Republican party and push the far-right, pro-white, anti-kike agenda (implicitly ofc). If you're an autist quit fucking around and do research into pizzagate, elsagate, and whatever other "gate" there is. Our country is going into the SHITTER and we're doing NOTHING

I honestly sort him now now then I did when I voted

Its totally over.

why wouldnt i

>still

I never did.

He's a borderline retarded sack of shit. Of course I still support him

No

100% yes. He's doing everything he said he was gonna do (and trying for the stuff he hasn't gotten done yet).
I remember when Obama campaigned on closing Guantanamo. In his presidency he tried half assed to close it once, then never mentioned it again. Trump mentions the wall every few weeks.

I never have. You all are a bunch of fucking idiots. In new york he's always been a sad piece of shit.

Not supporting him would be pretty antisemitic.

Reguardless who's in office if he's the president he the president I will only support thye president all this voting shit dosen't rlly matter anymore dimwits!

He was good in Home Alone though

I support him.

I hate my government and 90 percent of the
population, and I am not a naive faggot who
thinks Trump will fix the country with us sitting
on our asses.

Walking into a voting booth guarantees you nothing.

I support him, but it seems his own voters don't really give a shit, as 87% of Alabamian republicans didn't bother to vote in the primary.

Just so you understand, we'd still have a 52-48 Senate if Alabaman voters listened to Trump and voted for Strange.

Unless this is all some part of a big master plan, it's time we stop letting Bannon fuck us over. Even BEFORE the allegations dropped, Moore was already polling EVEN with Doug Jones.

Just listen to Trump next time. He endorsed Strange for good reason. Now we will have a deadlocked Congress until at least 2018

MY PRESIDENT

Of course, I still have to blend in...

nope, done

aye, as a fucking retard

>probably gonna lose in 2020
-incumbent has the advantage. 4 of our last 5 presidents have won 2 terms
>all the Trump scandals used in 2016 are over with. The media will have no more shocking surprises
>Trump will have power of gov't and RNC behind him from day one of the 2020 campaign
>economy will remain strong
>Trump will probably have more of a ground game in addition to his big rallies
Him losing 2020 is almost impossible.

I'm hoping the GOP runs a serial killer in 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=0cB_qVZ2WQM

basically what this guy said. 4/pol/ is too bloated to be of use and 8/pol/ is too schizophrenic and retarded to go after the right enemies.

The counter-signaling, infighting and hatred of t_d has destroyed this place. You can hate t_d all you want but they were a large portion of our manpower and it's suicidal to rabidly go after them to the point where they can't even get our message out. We used to be all over twitter and now it's dominated by blue checkmark celebs.

I like these circle jerk threads. They're entertaining.

Mostly, if not for the movement. Don't like isreal pandering

Fuck that, doesn't sound like fun.

Jimmy Carter 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Best president. Hope of the Western Civilization.

amerimutts literally cannot stop sucking jew cock

Trump will lose in 2020

This country is hopeless.

Psychopaths run our government.

Unless you plan on killing people, this country will go up in flames soon enough.

Democrat OR Republican

Anyone who still believes the two party scheme is not worth saving.

The main problem is that there aren't enough of you and most American's don't like you. So you're basically fucked. Also I probably no more about pizzagate than anyone alive.

he's worse than a N****

he's a whitey mcwhite white.

trump cuncked me good

NO, you let other people decide your fate.

I don't mean a serial killer for president... probably for a Senate seat... maybe in Nevada. I don't think we should give up hope that the first openly child rapist candidate just lost in Alabama. If we stick together we can do things with our minds.

Yes fuckstick

If preferring him to the alternative in a two-party system counts as support, then yes.

His acting was sub-par which is saying something as he was literally portraying himself.

Terry Crews could beat him in 2020

I never did beyond hoping he'll do right by the country as president. Doesn't seem like he is or will though.

Hey they could of had Luther....who supported Trump

But they chose the guy screaming about
gay people for their candidate

Wait until they figure out Bannon is there to destroy their party

lone protector of mankind

I always get the same feeling from him when I see him speak... So maybe that's just how he really is

Bannon got that Seinfeld money yo

Bannon is precisely what Sup Forums wished for

But that's the funny thing about wishes

You get what you wish for

Not what you want

Funny how that works.

Nothing changes until everyone sees how much we are manipulated.

This.

Yes, as much as I could. His entire administration was completely dead to me after qaddafi, though.

Yes. Though I didn't support him until after the election. I don't get the Jew shilling our Government does (well, I do, but that information isn't mainstream) but I'm supporting the MAGA movement.

>Jesus
He doesn't exist faggot

yes, for the singular reason that he causes liberals insane amounts of asshurt.

This

I do.
Fuck jon mccain. Fuck GOP. Only thing more despicable than them are Dem Party and Californians

>Wait until they figure out Bannon is there to destroy their party

All according to keikaku.

You still don't get it.

>tfw I live in the same area as Lauren
>mfw I will never even meet her, let alone marry and breed her