Why Did They Do It Sup Forums?

Why did these two boys did what they had to do?

because they were losers who couldn't stand up to bullies without a gun.

Because the CIA needed to start the narrative to police state.

$$RIs

They were colluding with Rissia

It was cover for a pedo ring at the school by glow in the dark niggers

It was nearly 20 years ago, and probably a false flag. Who gives a rat's ass?

DOOD WEED LMAO 4/20

Wow this isn't an impressive school shooting compared to some recent ones

Eric Harris was psychopathic; Dylan Klebold was depressed. Combine that and it's a deadly combination.

If you read about the shooting you'll notice Eric was very stoic during the massacre but Dylan was having the time of his life - Dylan was finally getting that depressed feeling out and boy did it come out! It's like Dylan was letting off steam (due to depression) while Eric was doing it more methodically (due to psychopathy). This is also why Eric got the most kills. Eric would be the guy who takes time to snipe/shoot, while Dylan would be the "spray and pray" guy.

Holy shit dude get a fucking life. You post this shit every fucking day.

You mean the fake one?

Ones a ginger
>literally demons and no soul
The others a manlet with a small pee-pee

They needed to get laid? Anti-depressants? Just a couple of fucking assholes with misfiring adolescent brains?

I think it is a self correcting emotional pattern in the human genome (maybe all mammals have it too) that when society is too well off the mothers will love their sons too much and the fathers will hate their sons out of jealousy so the son grows up to be a miserable tortured soul conditioned to focus in on and hate that which denies its mother's love and this is a self correcting feature to population control and social cohesion.

I heard the got raped anally by a cop when he Buster the for weed. Then everyone in the school found out and started bullying them.

*busted them

Pretty much u guys without /pol

Currently writing my term paper on mass murder. It has to do with how we raise men (more male mass murderers than female). It's complicated. Tl;dr, Masculinity > loneliness > More masculinity > violence .

The world is rotten, for it to resurge, people must be killed

Yeah but that's because it wasn't really a school shooting, it was a failed bombing. They would have given Paddock a run for his money if the bombs went off. Culture would probably be a bit different, too. I rember when it happened I said 12 seemed like a low number. It was also a bit strange in the way that there were 2 somewhat charismatic shooters.

Don't know for sure because they never aired their tapes in completion to the public only given pieces here and there. Some of the family of the killers and victims have seen them in their entirety. I do believe at one point they were being stored as evidence but now the tapes have been destroyed as far as I know. I think possibly they were outcasts in school but it went deeper than that. They used their love of firearms to lash out in a very vicious way against society and their peers. During the shooting one of the students called the police and one of the shooters can be heard in the background making some kind of racial remark about a female dating a black student. I think the shooting probably had several different motivations behind it but I think much of the tapes weren't made public because there may have been a racial element to it that authorities are trying to suppress perhaps to prevent motivating or inspiring copycat events.

kill yourself

Masculinity has next to nothing to do with violence. Furthermore a firearm does not require strength or courage to use. More domestic violence is perpetuated by women than men. Women simply have more to lose because culturally they are worth more and are seen as valuable. No one really cares what happens to men. This is why there is an extreme disparity between the amount of homeless men and homeless women.

>one of the shooters can be heard in the background making some kind of racial remark about a female dating a black student

I heard it before, it went a little something like this "burn the coal pay the toll"

Fuck off kike it never happened

They saw what the world had to offer and chose not to accept

I actually read transcripts of the infamous Basement Tapes in which Jefferson County (I believe) released to the public to give people a good idea of what were in them.

First tape they were acting all edgy and stuff, talking about people they don't like, they do say some racist things but not as much as people would expect, and the tape ends with them in the basement being edgy again.

Second tape Eric and Dylan are in their car where they show off some propane tanks and gas canisters they bought. This tape is also were we see Eric showing any actual remorse for what he was going to do as he knows this will hurt his parents and any actual friends he has. I think he even starts crying. The tape then cuts to Eric showing off his journal and the tape ends there.

Third tape is where they go to Eric's room and Eric shows off some of the things he has from his shotgun to other stuff, something about Dylan's family being jewish and Eric being kinda uncomfortable with that fact, Dylan complains about the duster coat (the trench coats that they would wear during the shooting) he was wearing makes him look fat, and the tape ends with them saying their final goodbyes to their loved ones and then the camera zooms in towards a sign that says "CHS" with a bomb with a lit fuse next to it and the word "Clue" written on the sign.

This is just a summary of what I read from the transcripts.

>masculinity has nothing to do with violence
>no one cares what happens to men

You unknowingly contradicted yourself. I told you, it's complicated. Too complicated to be explained here. The fact that no one cares about men is a part of masculinity even pop culture "feminists" support. That causes certain conditions that cause a state of being that encourages certain behaviors.

How is that a contradiction?

Because part of what causes the violence is the lonliness (lonliness is an over simplification here) which is cased by masculinity. This is cutting edge shit here, so I'm not going to go into too much detail but i will at least give you that domestic violence is rather even which is why it is excluded (not caused by lonliness either) , probably not masculinity related as youd think.