Mister Metokur More Like Metocuck

Why is Metokur such a cuck? He is only good at mocking autist online and making bad jokes
Does he ever take a stand for something?
youtu.be/nwv7rK2Zrx0
youtu.be/WNgkvcMJ8O0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He does what he is good at, if you want better content there are other people out there or do it yourself bitch

Go back to sucking nigger dick in Destiny's twitch chat you civcuck.

pretty much nailed it.. he's some average guy with normal social skills who blasts turbo autists and picks low hanging fruit.. his jordan peterson video was just fucking retarded though.. I'm just choosing to believe he's playing on the fact of being a mega meme troll critic funny guy haha

>upset autists

>AHHHH A GUY LAUGHING AT FAGGOTS SHOVING BIKE PUMPS UP THEIR ASS DOESN'T REALLY SHOW GIS POLITICAL OPINION

Get outta here, No Bullshit
Get outta here, Mr. Obvious

He's not a political guy, he just makes videos to have fun and laugh at retards.

litterly this

He's an entertainer who occasionally drops some redpills. He's not a goddam pundit. He does shit he is good at and that he likes.
And it just happens to be mocking retards.

>"THE HALLS OF DEBATE JIM!"

>Does he ever take a stand for something?
He doesn't need/want to. He knows other people can express his white nationalist viewpoints and ideas better.

I wish he would go rogue again, for the 10th time already.

While he does focus on low hanging fruit, I don’t think I’ve ever seen or heard him actually debate anyone or anything in real time. That’d be the true test of his character and I suspect that he probably couldn’t hold an intellectual debate with anyone unless it was scripted and he had time to prepare.

He was a good voice in Gamer Gate and his videos on retards are humourous, but that’s about it.

>I don’t think I’ve ever seen or heard him actually debate anyone or anything in real time.

He debated Destiny after he received a spontaneous invitation, he didn't know what they were going to discuss and he held his own quite well and even made destiny sperg out about "equal representation"

youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE

He did "debate" Destiny though it kind of turned into a shitshow and Jim laughing at him.

Top kek. Well... he can troll, at least.

>debating some dwarf
wow clearly a man of superior intellect

It was hard to tell considering Destiny was using his booster seat when Jim went on.

>And it just happens to be mocking retards.
that's why OP is so ass blasted enough to make a thread about it

>his booster seat

This, he never made any claim to being anything else. He just pokes fun and laughs at dumb shit.

His best work was trashing Channel Awesome. He should stop ranting on low hanging fruit and just do more commentary on internet community shitshows.

>trashing Channel Awesome
wish he would have done more with it, the last episode was bascially what i was expecting for every episode about most people on the site