We Lost Alabama

We Lost Alabama.

We lost RED Alabama.

Let that sink in.

The Alt Right needs leaders like Lauren Simonson, formerly known as Lauren Southern,

We will never win without women.

Time for the white male to step aside.

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/research/re-engineering-politicians-how-activist-groups-choose-our-politicians-long-before-we-vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jewish white woman who fucked a nigger mutt. It's time for niggers and feminists, women, fags, trannys to die.

While you were sleeping, Democrats were heavily mobilizing their activist groups:
>Since the shock of the 2016 election, independent and grassroots groups have sprung up in large numbers and with dizzying speed. An only partial list includes All of Us, Brand New Congress, the Collective PAC, Emerge America, Flippable, Forward Majority, Indivisible, Justice Democrats, Our Revolution, Run for Something, Sister District, Swing Left, and We Will Replace You.
>EMILY’s List, an organization that was founded in 1985 to support pro-choice Democratic women, as of November 2017 elicited almost 20,000 women who were interested in running—an unprecedented figure
>“We’re literally breaking down a wall in our office because we need more office space for all the people we’re bringing on”
>“We are unapologetically progressive in our views”
brookings.edu/research/re-engineering-politicians-how-activist-groups-choose-our-politicians-long-before-we-vote/

Complacency has been punished in this election.

Well that is truly worst divide and conquer post I've ever seen and retarded incels like this
will still fall for it.

>We Will Replace You
At least they admit it. Man the audacity of these kikes. As of now I'm learning French and strongly considering moving to Quebec. They're still 96% white and have a strict assimilation policy and have a more autonomous status in Canada. Wish me luck boys.

People who idolise other individuals politically, are fools with no sense of self established morality

she also got fucked by based stickman, a blatant BWC

sage

That's some Jordan Peterson tier logic

are you one of those hired to Correct the Record for Lauren Simonson?

She's cuter with brown hair desu

alabama is kkk territory, if dems dont win there with their subjugated nigger slaves then what is life?

Lol good. Fuck that pederast. Maybe Alabama won't be one of the poorest and least educated states in the country someday.

>(((simonstein)))

Instead of running away, stay here and fight for your land.

I doubt Lauren Southern has the financial ability to hire full time paid shills. I just cringe at the beta males of Sup Forums freaking out because a youtube personality slept with a brown guy when she was 16. Not everyone has been locked in the ideologically and racially pure environment of their mommy's basement for the last decade.

>I doubt Lauren Southern has the financial ability to hire full time paid shills

aha
aha aha aha

HAIL SIMONSEN
HAIL THOT
HAIL VICTORY
Sincerely,
(YOU)

Simonsen, as in (((Simonsen)))?

shit i'd suck on those titties

Trade you for a natural blonde, Sven?

Simonsen is a Nordic name. FYI.

The -Sen in her name is a derivation of a common scando-nordic patronym, in this case it would stand for "son of Simon"

Her 23andme checks out too, she's a slut but not a kike

Looks better as a jewess tbqh senpai

oh, this thread again.

hello soros/shareblue.

can you fuckers be more creative? At least the cbts threads were entertaining.

the paid shill & finn "knight" has just arrived

Why does she look like anne frank?

Goddamn hivemind right there heh

It's sad how the deep cover hasbarats have coopted alt-right discourse to the point where whites randomly accuse other whites of being jewish with no actual evidence to back it up

I hope Dems win since then Trump can just executive order the shit out of everything like he should have been doing.

Nice try, Laura

close relatives actually.

Lauren Southern's grandparent is a Holocaust Survivor from the same camp as Anne Franks Father.

the more you know.

user, I have bad news for you...

>Goddamn hivemind

hahahahah fuck off paid shills

God damn. She looks so much better as a brunette.

>unable to present counter-arguments to the factual claims written above
>HURR UR DC SHILL

Seek professional help

He’s right, they’re nothing but a detriment and act irrationally hostile all the time

>Time for the white male to step aside.
Fuck off. What a sniveling cunt.

What if we don't own any land?

Put ur trip back on lel

Show me where it says on her dna test that she's predominantly jewish? 96% scandinavian is probably whiter than you or most of the other amerilards browsing thru pol right now

"""""factual"""""

the only thing """"""""""factual"""""""""" is that you will shill for Lauren Simonson all night long because YOU ARE PAID TO SHILL FOR HER

>We Lost Alabama.

We didn't lose shit

>We lost RED Alabama.
Well...

>Let that sink in.

You're talking to y'all'selves(?)
Calm down. Shut the fuck up. Nobody "lost" a thing. It's a blip. 2017. WE GET THRU n sheet. But seriously get your shit together AL.

>The Alt Right needs leaders like Lauren Simonson, formerly known as Lauren
Southern,

What

>We will never win without women.

Who

>Time for the white male to step aside.

Huh? Ha. Sure.

good luck convincing anyone to join your cause that way, lol. the alt-right is just going to be remembered as as a bad joke if you exclude women and minorities

nice shill

Another slide thread about this useless e celeb. SAGE

12 million people come of voting age in 2020. 2/3rds of that 12 million are people of color.

White women cannot save you. You are done.

huwheat fields, huwheat fields, huwheat fields

>imagine white-knighting for an e-celeb on an anonymous message board

Sup Forums exists to troll, no other reason. When Mainstream was right wing pol was left wing, when Mainstream was left wing, pol was right wing. When are you going to learn? We have no morals, no ethics, no principals, no code. We have 'teh bantz'. We thrive of offense, anger, misery, schaudenfreude. So don't get too comfortable, Sup Forums is always right, and Sup Forums ruins everything, even the things you love.

Dude I am Quebecois and just forget it. Unless you're planning to come to Montreal, which is just like New York, you really should forget about coming here.

The white nationalist cucks on Sup Forums only care about being white, that's all. Here we in Quebec aren't that way. We don't care if you're the darkest niggers on this planet, or the whitest Anglo, if you're not a pureblooded Quebecois, you will always be an outsider. Here in Quebec we aren't "white nationalists", we are ethnic nationalists. We will defend our language, culture, and racial purity from all invaders, whether foreign white or negro.

thats why we need LAuren Simonson to lead the Alt Right

I told you not to support pedos

I mean, I find it more likely it's unpaid shills. Why pay for it when legions of thirsty fanboys will do it for free?

This manlet must be fucking loaded. Shes doesnt seem to be cheap.

fuck that kike whore

seriously I thought plain white nationalism was bad (i am ethnic nationalist), until I discovered civic nationalists existed and that they are the pinnacle of right-wing cuckoldry.

why don't the "alt-righters" realize pic related is what they're fighting for? Frankly, I see Lauren Southern and the r/t_d cucks as as big as a threat as the liberals to our culture and race

There is nothing wrong with banging hot under aged teens.

I can't believe this shills are going to destroy the alt-right. Blows my mind. Beat us at our own game.

Litteraly the only women dumb enough to support you faggots and you all call her a Jewish coal burner. I thought it was only the SJWs who enjoy eating their own?

do we hate Lauren now?

I like that about you even if I wouldn't be accepted there. Most countries should be that way honestly. I like that your province is trying to preserve your culture and language against Canadian federalism and remains very nationalistic. Regular France obviously isn't like that unfortunately, on the bright side it'd be easier to move there and you could find pockets of it that aren't blacked I'm sure.

Do you know why white men are in charge of so much of the world?
They are the most capable. If other groups were fit to lead, they would be leading. It's not a coincidence Rhodesia has collapsed into what is now Zimbabwe.

friendly reminder that andrew anglin fucked gooks and admitted it