Ok pol... I view myself as pretty red pilled but not on Israel. Hollywood he's I can understand and I hate them too...

Ok pol... I view myself as pretty red pilled but not on Israel. Hollywood he's I can understand and I hate them too. The big nosed ducks that runn CNN and msnbc can suck my dick. But even Israel hates those fat nosed fucks. Israel is fighting the sand niggers. Amd for that they have my full support. Fuck Moslems. Fuck Allah. They can all suck my bacon wrapped Cock.

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA
vimeo.com/130021667
archive.is/b4kcR
archive.is/Mjql3
archive.is/oLpX5
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM
youtube.com/watch?v=0q7yEnMjQ6U
youtube.com/watch?v=p0Pc6-vwq_o
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs1L4nVRWXM
youtube.com/watch?v=fvItZ2GS88A
archive.fo/95aQd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And yes no need to pint out my grammatical errors. The thats what happens when "jews" that run silicon valley. But again the real Israeli Jews are stuff as shit and hate the game ones in the U.S.

>Israel is fighting the sand niggers
Thats where you are wrong. Israel isn't fighting against Muslims, they are fighting against Goyim. They have no problem hurting Christians.
In fact, they use Islamism as a weapon against states they don't like and have allied with Saudi Arabia. They are empowering Islamists in Syria to destroy the Syrian Government which will effectively kill the Christian population.

Explain why we just don't turn that whole cucking desert to glass? Im aware they we'll lose some of our people but it's fkr tge greater good.

The only reason Muslims are a problem is because of the Jews. They have promoted Islamism and is the cause of why the Muslim world is bad today.
Not all countries are bad. Syria has a quality government. Jordan is alright. Iran has good people but a bad government.
Once you eliminate Israels main issue and allow them to take control of the entire middle east, it allows them to tighten their control over other parts of the world.
The Middle East is not your enemy. Israel is.

I'm just not so sold on that yet. It's the fucking sand rats that are causing trouble killing innocent people. Once they are gone wouldn't everything be fine?

No. Israel will move onto another region and strengthen their control.
Israel created the Islamist terrorists groups. They are the reason behind Al Qaeda and ISIS.

fuck off muhammed

gee I wonder whos behind this post

Fuck.. Really? Proof? And lets say ok they did do that. What happens if we get rid of Israel? Are we just to believe that these sand rats will go away or calm down?

Those terrorist groups will slowly die out maybe not all of them since Saudi funds along with Israel.

Dude fuck... This for real?

>What happens if we get rid of Israel? Are we just to believe that these sand rats will go away or calm down?
They will fall under a secular dictatorship, similar to how Syria was before the war.
>Proof
Look who the Syrian Rebels power comes from.
Now where do you think the other terrorists groups got their power from. Al Qaeda, Saudi Clergy.

So is we get rid of suadi and Israel then shit will calm down? Do you really think its that easy or simple? Because fuck if thats the answer why are they still around

We don't have to do shit.
We just need to stay in America and not worry what happens in the Old World.

Also BTW, Israel created Hamas so they didn't have to worry about secular opposition.

Fuck Israel and every Jew in it, what do you take me for -

If it's that simple why the fuck are we still involved over seas?

Because the people who control our government have loyalty to Israel.

(O)peration (I)raqi (L)iberation

If this were “true” they wouldn’t be allied with Saudi Arabia and funding and logistically supporting IS.

How many times did the Islamic State attack Israel?

This one man, Arnon Milchan was a secret Israeli spy in the 60s. He was part of the plot to steal nuclear triggers from the United States in order to further their ILLEGAL nuclear program. JFK found out about this and wanted to shut it down. He got assassinated by Mossad because of that. This man also made movies with predictive programming before 9/11 happened. On the right side of my image you can see the movie poster for The Medusa Touch. This is a movie about a remote controlled airplane flying into a building. He also produced Fight Club which has the famous final scene of all the buildings exploding. With the 2 buildings in the middle falling last and together. His other movies include High Crimes, The Devil's Advocate, Gone Girl, The Big Short and a Time to Kill. Arnon was also producing the upcoming Bryan Singer biopic before Bryan had to quit because he's a fucking pedophile. He's made movies with Ben Affleck, De Niro, and Kevin Spacey among others. They've all had sexual misconduct allegations thrown against them.

Basically this guy is one of the kingpins. He makes the predictive programming in Hollywood. From trying to make pedophilia more acceptable to laying the groundwork in our subconscious for impending planned (((Events))) like 9/11.

I have a theory that Uranium One has more to do with Israel than it does to do with Russia.

Fuck. Who's in our side then? Who can we get to end this overseas bullshit. Who doesnt have loyalty?

USS Liberty
Support Israel and betray your country.
>Saged

I HATE JEWS but Matisyahu is most based PM of israel ever. Globalist kykes like soros don't give a fuck about israel but Matisyahu knows his place.

THE WORLD IS LIKE IT IS TODAY BECAUSE OF KIKES YOU FUCKING AMERILARD

Learn about the Hegelian Dialectic.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...
So I'm confused was trump Israel capital decision good? Is he still our hope? Or is he in bed with Israel.
I had no idea it was the #1 in both... Fuck fuck fuck....

In terms of World leadership, nobody really. I'd trust Assad and Putin the most.But they still are first and foremost Syrian and Russian.
In America, I'd trust Ron Paul, but not his son Ran.

I love the Gone Girl soundtrack, tell me more about the movies jewishness

You guys are starting to sell me in this. I'm questioning my views...

Sup Forums is, and has always been pro-Israel.

fuck off ameriturd

TRUMP IS ON A LEVEL OF CHESS NOBODY HAS PLAYED SINCE SUN TZU

>they care about their own race.
>they have strong family bond and religious values.
>they are strong nationalistic.
>they have strong borders, even have a wall.
>all their men and even their women have to serve the army and learned how to defend themselves.
>owns almost all the wealth and power in the world.

Israel and the Jews are everything what Sup Forums wants to become and are jealous of they have it all. That's the final redpill for you.

Don't mind him, he's just a brain-dead retard

>fuk le moslems, i am pro israel xD
>huh? what do you mean Israel is housing Al Qaeda fighters in it's hospitals? but i thought they hated le sandniggers
>huh? what do you mean Israel is allies with saudi arabia and cooperating with it against iran? but I thought they hated le sandniggers
>huh? what do you mean Israel allows ISIS to operates on the golan heights but not the syrian army? but I thought they hated le sandniggers

Most redditers from r/the_donald come here thinking Israel is all about being anti-Arab (when a lot of Israelis are Arabs) and that Israel only fights other Arabs, which is wrong. They need more time to learn and swallow the redpill.

He's right, you know. They hate us for being white.

So hes playing Israel for a fool? Or was this a move to make the dems hate Israel which in turn will benifet us and get us closer to removing Israel? My head hurts truimg to figure this out

Trump united the arab world against Israel. He also united the left against Israel.

Mueller is gonna expose a grand conspiracy involving the Israeli infiltration of our government since JFK got killed (by Israel). Trump is pretending he's pro Israel so that he doesn't seem like he's LITERALLY HITLER when he shows his anger publicly at what they've done.

The only people in the USA who support Israel are neocons and neoliberals. AKA the esstablishment.

>Proof

Rightfully so my friend

Al Qaeda :

jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862

ISIS :

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html

All the Islamist terrorists that attack the West and kill our people are allies with Israel. Meanwhile all the Muslims groups like Hezbollah that don't kill Westerners only attack Israel. Coincidence?

Can you please tell me, why is ISIS not afraid of killing people in the US and France, two powerful countries, but afraid of killing people in Israel, a much less powerful country? Probably the Mossad funders would get mad and stop funding to ISIS.

Thank you Russia and Syrian Army for wiping out ISIS. While you're at it, exterminate the rest of the Islamist scum, and once all's done, destroy the cancer that is Israel.

And the Evangelicals, whos have been brainwashed by their churches, which the Zionists control.

Take you antisemitism back to Sup Forums please. Keep Sup Forums racism free.

god, ur an idiot.

all world leaders are anti-nativism, it's the people that matter. the best alliances are India, Japan and disenfranchised whites. we're going to institute a theocratic dictatorship and crush the jews/muzzrats etc

Dude. What... Please let this be true. Please please please let this be true.
Ok that makes sense. Those are the tickets trump is trying to get rid of.

The Clinton Foundation is the key to the whole thing and Mueller has expanded his scope several times. Hillary paid for the Russian dossier remember. CIA director Brennan got Mossad to kill Seth Rich. Hillary Clinton had a part in 9/11. Literally that movie executive was part of JFK assassination AND he's still in Hollywood connected to pizzagate and pedophiles.

We , so baseless it hurts.

He asked for proof not wild speculations.

Even the claim about isis not attacking us is bullshit, they shoot missiles from Egypt at us every now and then. Thankfully we have the iron dome system , so not many of their projectiles actually hit.

Wew#

>baseless

Alright

Can you tell me why Israel lets rebels and ISIS operate on the Golan Heights border, but bombs Syrian Arab Army whenever it comes near to take down the ISIS outpost?

How can Israel send a rocket to Syria's capital, but not to it's own border? Plus the rocket attack in Egypt was from an affiliate, an affiliate that works on it's own without orders from ISIS in Syria/Iraq (think of Al Nusra back then with Al Qaeda).

ISIS is pro-Israel and Israel is pro-ISIS, this is no mystery.

its called blowback

>kikes false flag your country
>kikes get your politicians to invade a country that was unrelated
>kikes open your borders to the people fleeing the bombs you just dropped on them

smells like a recipe for disaster m8

muslims are no longer a threat now that we have guns and nukes. we will always outcompete them in technology. it doesnt help too that they have inbreeding rates thru the roof.

Because isis knows that we can obliterated whatever remain of their pathetic ass with ease.

It's simply in our best interest to avoid them , as its in their best interest to avoid us.

We still attack Syria every now and then, I guess that if isis got their hands on Assad bio weapons we would have a good reason to open a military operation against them (money drain).

Can you explain why Israel was teaching rebels how to use a laptop on a plane to remote control fly it?

>Israel will get nuked in your life time.

Another Israel shill thread.

Am I a bad person for defending Israel for these past years? Or was I just blind because fuck. All it took was a couple hours and I don't trust them now. I don't know if I hate them yet but I definitely don't trust them.

This sounds pretty accurate honestly.

All the Jews must be concentrated in Israel desu.

>Am I a bad person for defending Israel for these past years?
Yes, next time do better research.

Sounds like horsecock desu, I presume that they had good reason to do so, I know that the technology of remote bombs has been in the hands of the hamas organization FOR YEARS now.

Also please show the original article, to me it just seems like a personal interpretation of what actually occurred.

Israel won't exist soon. Enjoy Palestine.

Don't you ever forget Trump is playing chess.

That's fine. They can have all that.

Now America needs to do the same and stop fighting Israel's wars for them. No more American lives or dollars should be spent on this foreign country that we gain nothing from.

We will what an argument!!

So because our air Force mistakenly attacked one of your ships we are supposedly are your lifelong enemies?

If that's the case then why don't you wish to destroy japan?

They did Pearl harbor, or was it. "T/-/€ €\/\/$" as well

Trump helped Putin get rid of ISIS and despite Trump announcing that the Iran nuke deal would be scrapped it's still in palce and nothing with it has changed.

Do you faggots ever get tired of deflecting? How about Israel take some fucking responsiblity.

Wew lad#### dear lord goygle phone autocorrect killed me sometimes.

Why bother with such issues? Stay silent and be a good dog. Go pray to a wall or post your prayers to facebook (((wall))). Eat soy , be goy , my boy.

>mistakenly
lel, these fuckin kike shills with their plebbit spacing.

captcha: BLACKWATER MONEY

I feel bad for the loss of men at the uss liberty, is that what you want to hear?

So I'm deflecting the accusations because I point out the hypocrisy of that post? And the whole uss liberty non existing argument?

>why don't you wish to destroy japan

Because we already did. We hit them so hard they turned into animu grils and uguu~ all day. We should never have gotten involved in their war against China

Great...more kike apologia from JIDF on Sup Forums...

Fucking nuke this place already. It's lost.

Why would we attack one of the only Allies that keept our country alive back then, without the American aid we could have been destroyed, so please do tell me why would we attack our only capable Ally??????

And don't even try to use the "biting the hand that feeds you" argument, or any meaning less password, just tell me why?
Because I for one refuse to believe that my country would do such an act deliberately.

obvi a mistake, maybe israel is overly defensive. why r u on Sup Forums defending jews against an antisemitic hivemind?
>t. leaf who thoroughly enjoys the muslim vs jew bants on campus b/c of Support Israel groups and BDS

Nothing will change until the boomer generation and the one that immediately followed have passed on. The information age has allowed millions of Americans to wake up to certain truths that they would otherwise would not have ever known had it not been for the internet.

Give it some time....

>Why would we attack one of the only Allies that keept our country alive back then
1) You weren't even technically allies yet.
2) It has already been proven that it was intentional so your question is just an invalid deflection.
3) Because Israel was massacring unarmed Egyptian POWs in the Sinai and they realized that the USS liberty was listening in on Israel's communications.
4)They wanted to frame the Egyptians also.

Are you in denial? For an entire war you destroyed two of their cities, so for the uss liberty your willing to do the same to us?

Why not prosecute those responsible for the mistake to begin with?

When I say those which are responsible I mean , the officer which somehow conducted that those where enemy ships.

You fuckers wanted to falseflag us into a war with Egypt. The hand that types this post masturbates to every image of your kike fuck """""""soldiers"""""""" being butchered.

I never said that all goes think alike,I fail to see your logic jump, your jumping to conclusions way to fast it hurts your arguments.
And I'm defending my country because I love it. I served in the army and I as many other Israelis spend of my own time to protect the integrity of my Homeland.

Can you show the Wikipedia page which detail this info?
Should I just take your word for it????

Well shit, you went after all the minions, but not the masters themselves. Good job, quasi-redpilled faggot.

>Implying it’s a bad thing

>Dead in the Water

youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA

>The Day Israel Attacked America

vimeo.com/130021667

>'But Sir, It’s an American Ship.' 'Never Mind, Hit Her!' When Israel Attacked USS Liberty

>'The Americans have findings that show our pilots were aware the ship was American,' a newly published document by the State Archives says

archive.is/b4kcR

>Israeli communications said to prove IAF knew Liberty was U.S. ship

>Chicago Tribune: Transcripts of IAF communications show pilots who attacked Liberty in Six-Day War saw a U.S. flag.

archive.is/Mjql3

>New revelations in attack on American spy ship

archive.is/oLpX5

>Ernie Gallo: The U.S.S Liberty: what really happened? What did not?

youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM

>McCain and Israel's Bombing of the U.S.S. Liberty

youtube.com/watch?v=0q7yEnMjQ6U

>Ray MacGovern On Israel attacking USS Liberty the truth must come out !!

youtube.com/watch?v=p0Pc6-vwq_o

>Ex-Australian Prime Minister Confirms Israel Deliberately Attacked America

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs1L4nVRWXM

>Israeli Terrorism Against America

youtube.com/watch?v=fvItZ2GS88A

it is. It's also one of the reasons Israel won't exist soon. You do realize tribunals are coming right?

>There is detailed evidence from Liberty crewmen and other military and intelligence personnel that the Israeli attack was intentional. Numerous extremely high US military, intelligence, and diplomatic officials have espoused this view. Among them are:

>Dean Rusk, Secretary of State under LBJ;

>Richard Helms, Director of the CIA;

>Rufus Taylor, Deputy Director of the CIA;

>Clark Clifford, special assistant to the President;

>Louis W. Tordella, National Security Agency (NSA) Deputy Director;

>General Marshall Carter, former director, NSA;

>Lucius Battle, former presidential advisor;

>Major General John Morrison, US Air Force, Deputy Chief NSA Operations;

>Oliver Kirby, former deputy director for operations/production, NSA;

>Lieutenant General William E. Odom, former director, NSA;

>Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, USN, Director NSA 1977-1981;

>Paul C. Warnke, Undersecretary of the Navy and later general legal counsel to the Department of Defense;

>Rear Admiral Merlin Staring, Staff Legal Office for Commander in Chief US Naval Forces Europe and later Chief Judge Advocate General of the Navy;

>George Ball, under secretary of state;

>Dwight Porter, US Ambassador to Lebanon;

>Lloyd M. “Pete” Bucher, US Navy, Commanding Officer USS Pueblo;

>Captain Ward Boston, senior legal counsel for the Naval Court of Inquiry;

>Rear Admiral Clarence “Mark” Hill, co-founder of the Naval Aviation Foundation;

>Admiral David McDonald, Chief of Naval Operations; and

>Vice Admiral Jerome King, Jr., Deputy Chief of Naval Operations.

You better hope your military is strong enough to sustain itself without aid from America some day cause once the old zionist shills are rotting in their graves and Gen Z are in power, the plug will be pulled on Israel and you'll have to fight your own wars without us always come to save your asses.

Time to grow up, be an independent nation and stop sucking off the American teat year after year to fund your wars.

>In 2003 the Moorer Commission, an independent commission headed by Admiral Moorer, reported on Capitol Hill: “There is compelling evidence that Israel’s attack was a deliberate attempt to destroy an American ship and kill her entire crew.”

>The Moorer report went on to state, “In attacking the USS Liberty, Israel committed acts of murder against U.S. servicemen and an act of war against the United States.”

archive.fo/95aQd

Funny, but it's exactly opposite. People hate Israel and US for what they do. No on hated US in Vietnam, Iran, Syria or Iraq before WWII.