4channers Are Eating Onions to Be More Manly

4channers Are Eating Onions to Be More Manly

No soy for this boy.Photo: Emma Wood/Getty Images

>If there was a contest for Most Upsetting Corner of the Internet, Sup Forums would be a heavy favorite to win. The totally anonymous, anything-goes message board is basically what you’d imagine the disfigured lovechild of Reddit and the ninth circle of Hell to look like,an unholy launching pad for cruel hoaxes, awful pranks, and some of the worst and weirdest memes the internet has ever known. There is one redeeming thing about Sup Forums, however: Sometimes it pulls the worst pranks on itself. Like when 4channers convinced themselves to eat raw onions to be more manly.

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/selectall/2017/11/4channers-are-eating-onions-to-be-more-manly.html
archive.is/nXEQT
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13755-simonsen-david-jacob
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384830
youtube.com/watch?v=mz2uUADa1bM
youtube.com/watch?v=DZ2jHEn0o8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying that it is a hoax
Onions are natural estrogen blockers.

Why do ((("""news"""))) outlets report on shitposts like anyone gives a fuck?

bunch of stupid niggers

onions are the official fruit of the alt-right

nymag.com/selectall/2017/11/4channers-are-eating-onions-to-be-more-manly.html

Soy boys btfo

>disfigured lovechild of reddit
Sup Forums has been around longer then that shithole though. If anything, Something Awful is a much more accurate representation. These fucking """journalists""" really need to learn how to fucking lurk moar

>Photo: Emma Wood/Getty Images

Why did oniongate blow up so much? People have been writing stupid shit on Sup Forums for a decade, so why did this thing, of all the options, become the one the alt-media swooped in on?

man i fucking love onions. i always cut up an extra one just to eat whenever i have to cut them.

(((They))) want to discredit us because we figured out soy.

I'd be willing to bet less than 5 people who browse this site tried to eat an onion raw

>make the shitpost
>force meme
>write up stories making fun of it

Because the media made those onion posts to make Sup Forums look like a bunch of retards and discredit anything posted here

Archive because OP is a faggot.

archive.is/nXEQT

This guy gets it.

Like people here need any help looking like retards.

>shills from media make up bullshit about onions and post it on Sup Forums
>writes article about their own shitpost
>"lol look how stupid these neo nazi 4channers are XD"

Can I leave now?

We Lost Alabama.

We lost RED Alabama.

Let that sink in.

The Alt Right needs leaders like Lauren Simonson, formerly known as Lauren Southern,

We will never win without women.

Time for the white male to step aside.

>Disfigured love child of Reddit
What a way to miss the point of Sup Forums

>onion posts make Sup Forums look retarded
>the ONION meme

Not jizz Santa
Not gigga nigga rolling threads
Not Zyzz
Not fingerboxes
Not douchebag John or the Navy seal

The ONION

Yep checks out, nothing to see here move along

yeah, the smell really blocks you from getting people with estrogen

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13755-simonsen-david-jacob

The problem is they need something normie enough for the average drooling facebook user to go
>"HA HA"
When people are retards on Sup Forums it's usually behind 10 walls of irony with in-jokes that require a minimum of a year of lurking

Hence why they needed something that is easily digestible

I think this is response to us meming about soy boys.

They got butthurt because we made fun of their estrogen infused lattes, and now they want to roast us for eating a fucking vegetable.

This reminds me of the the time the left tried to call us cucks and snowflakes.

Wtf I'm a #cruze missle now

They can’t even triforce

This. It's the pattern lately. Sup Forums or Sup Forums starts any meme or idea and suddenly the MSM has some counter idea/meme because they're associating this place with their right-wing enemy boogeymen.

We observe this ends up with them just making up ridiculous stuff about us and if you know what meme we made first, you can see how it's a direct reaction to it.

I eat raw onions anyway tho

jokes on them
I always ate onions

>When people are retards on Sup Forums it's usually behind 10 walls of irony with in-jokes that require a minimum of a year of lurking
No, newfriend, "irony" is the futile attempt to clothe the sincere retardation.

I like to think the best of people user

These people are being paid to write about shitposts. Not well, but still paid.
Let that sink in.

>some of the worst memes
fuck off

a common practice that the NYTimes started a few months back is to make falseflag threads on Sup Forums, screenshot the troll posts, and then pretend that literally all of Sup Forums are those falseflag threads.

Someone post the article they found the other day about threads which barely got 30 posts and were filled with memes and trolling, but the NYTimes ran as a trending Sup Forums psyops, anyway.

Half this board is paid by Shariablue or Putin, and another quarter operates via AI.

>make a shitpost yourself
>wait for it to get a few posts usually calling you a faggot or nigger
>make a "blogpost/news post" about it and call it news
These "journalists" are literally the definition of armchair-ists. They don't actually go out and do any real work, they just make shit up and parade it around like it's worth a fuck.

>Worst and weirdest memes
More like ALL of the memes, SWEETIE.

It's one of those situations where one person pretends to be retarded and it attracts actual retards who can't tell what's being said "ironically" and what's not so they just repeat everything. Especially when it comes to insults, so any insulting word we make up gets spread into a buzzword so fast it means nothing quickly... Cuck, fedora numale, soyboy... etc. They made sense at first, then retards just called everyone they didn't like those labels.

To be fair, it is just a cluster fuck of inside jokes mixed with extreme autism and faggotry

>some of the worst memes
That hurts..

Raw onion with hoisin sauce is the bomb.

Confirmed by independent Sup Forums investigation.

To paint the Sup Forums as weak you faggot. It implies Sup Forums users have high estrogen levels and are worried about being feminine. If you haven't taken the iron pill and are serious about saving western society get on that.

Take the utilitarian view: onions are tasty as fuck and soy is shit.

Yes, because before the onion posts, Sup Forums was taken seriously.

Note this: the harder they shill against something, the more likely it is to be true. I’m going to eat a whole meal of fried onions tomorrow.

whats a fingerbox

It's true, moot was a goon that got chased out for animu.

&T>SA>Sup Forums>reddit

This is why I really love you faggots. beyond all else the only thing that gets under Sup Forums's collective skin is being compared to leddit and dismissing the fact it's the #1 meme factory

Make yourself some rösti my son.

So pretty much Sup Forums's support of Trump in a nutshell.

>leddit
>#1 meme factory
Lol if you count dabbing and pickle rick as memes

>&T
Not gonna lie, I shed a tear.

Yes, onions are in fact good for you... they are a vegetable... you should eat vegetables.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384830

Every one knows Cam Newton invented dabbing cuck

Layers. Trolls have layers. Onions have layers. You get it? They both have layers.

Yeah and r/blackpeopletwitter is why fucking white people know about it

it's a keyword to let us know who is a newfag

welcome, newfag

it was a different time sempai...

To anyone who doesn't know, this was shilled hard on Sup Forums a few weeks after the whole soyboy thing. Suddenly dozens of threads started popping up, and the following day there were several articles about it. Less than a week later, the meme died as abruptly as it had started.

Don't believe me? Check the archive.

...a beautiful time...

The jews stole our names though, you know. Germans, swedes, norwegians, danes. poles. berg = mountain simonsen= simon's son (as in, the lineage of simon) akin to the swedish names ending with Son. germans having names like this too although not always. With that said Lauren and all 56%ers can fuck off. She is not scandinavian. She's a mutt that belongs with America and Israel.

Can't Sup Forums be a parfait?

Everybody likes a parfait

poop man lmao

The Jews stole your names and the Muslims stole your country.

Leafs and Germans btfo for most cucked

I eat onions because I fucking love onions

sometimes I carmelize like ten pounds of them at once to freeze for later and I eat like a pound of them by themselves

((You))

...a strange time...

wtf I just like onions this is ridiculous

fuck you pajeet now i got a craving for onion and garlic soup

>meal of fried onions
Fried liver with fried onions is GOAT tier meal.

I bet this news article was made by an australian

The jews stole your foreskins, your sons, your daughters, your country, your military, your history, your religion, your politics, your sexuality your past your present and your future. Then again some of our swedes too afraid to die during the hard times left for america. rest in pieces their lineage and it is true. those things i mentioned were not stolen by the jews, niggers and so on. You gave them over. Willingly. after attacking those who could, would have been on your side for the sake of jews and some more money in your pockets.
With that said, as you rot and bring about weird as fuck fetishes suggested by jews it spreads to Europe too. Being so btfo you destroy the countries many of your ancestors once came from while mocking them to make up for being destroyed yourselves... that's taking cuckoldry to a new level. spreading it to everyone else. Impressive really... and as you can't read when there are too many words as your mind is warped from race mixing, propaganda and trauma from having your foreskins cut off... pic related.

...a wonderful time...

>Onions=Alt Right
>Onions were a food staple of the Greeks, the first group to cultivate new varieties
>The Greeks are a bunch of lazy faggots that refuse to work and can't manage money, leaning back on Germany to cover their asses
>The Republican tax bill, championed by Trump's neo Nazi supporters, adds 1.8 trillion to the deficit, no fucks given

IT ALL MAKES SENSE

I got up to the prolapsed asshole and had to shut it off

Tldr

Stopped reading at
>left at the hard times, didn't wanna die etc.
Your ancestors sound like pussies user

You seem triggered

Testosterone levels go up. Onions have a wide variety of positive health benefits. Anticancer for one.

>dabbing
You mean vaping condensed cannabis oil?

t. /m/

i just ordered a month supply of soy from amazon

I tend to deep fry onions, cut them into quarters, deep fry in coconut oil, which is also very good for you. Got one in my mouth right now.

No I'm not.

...a better time?
Yet no one ITT but you and I remembers, surrounded as we are by the newfags and the magapedes.

youtube.com/watch?v=mz2uUADa1bM

Wait does that have soy in it?

>Sup Forums being the stepchild of reddit

It really doesn't require any investigative work, or even attempts at pretending you did so to be a journalist anymore. Just whatever the fuck word vomit spills from your cockholster of a mouth is great.

Can I drink that shit and grow breastages?

You put Lynn Rothschild on trial for a year alongside Soros and Hillary. And you get everything out there. You destroy as many of the politicians that only stupid morons look up to. Democrats won't be winning many elections.

One last bump (YA RLY), good night and good luck!

youtube.com/watch?v=DZ2jHEn0o8M

Does Chad care if he smells like onion?

yes, put it in everything

the only good ones are the ones from before the war.

>If there was a contest for Most Upsetting Corner of the Internet, Sup Forums would be a heavy favorite to win
These people are so fragile, Sup Forums is a fucking hilarious place that is 100x more honest and informative than any kike media rag. They hate it because they can't control the narrative, as long as Hiroshimoot can't be bought

Fuckin worked too!
Two types of people; those with the balls to eat an onion, and those without

I like onion in my food but I'd rather just inject test than eat then raw desu

No matter how much you lift, what you eat, or how many testosterone supplements you take, you will never be a man as long as you live the life of a child. Move out of your parents basement, and most importantly stop watching anime. Anime is like soy for the soul