ATTENTION ALL NEWFAGS

Hey you filthy niggers!
Hey you kike loving magapedes!
Hey, every last one of you IRL LARPing KEKISTANIS!!!
HEY ALL YOU FAGGOT WHORE BOOMER Q POSTERS!!!!

YOU are prohibiting Sup Forums from becoming mainstream. YOU AND YOU ALONE are holding back the right.

Have you noticed Libs always want us to have a face? You see, faces are super easy to mock. Remember gaymergayte? They kept askin us for a “representative”.
They werent used to unadulterated, anonymous fury like that. The moment Sup Forums has a public face is the moment we die. Thats why I hate all these patreonfags and IRL cringey activists, and kekistanis.
they take away what gives us power. The image of this all powerful internet hate machine, churning out influential propaganda like an etheral force is whats gotten us this far.
Liberals arent used to playing the game of anonymous identities. All they know how to do is character assasinate.
Sup Forums was doing a fantastic job of taking advantage of that. Dont screw it up.

Attack.
Attack.
Attack.
Reputation, image, identity, optics, none of these things matter. Theyre all distractions.
Nothing matters except the attack.

This is the cycle of a Sup Forums meme. See Chanology and Kek.
All ruined because you faggots felt the need to become “””activists””””

DONT FALL FOR THE TRAP AGAIN!!!
Get your act together or 2018 will be a blodbath.

This x100

Shit would be a lot easier if we didn't have e-celeb threads and shill posting taking up more of the board. I wish the mods would spend a little more time banning shills and keeping the board clean.

shut up melodramatic faggot

>rules of pol
dont tell me what to do and we already have board rules

Fuck off JIDF faggots. You people are degenerates. I can't wait for Mueller to finish his investigation so you guys have nothing to shill for anymore.

Bump for visibility.
Fuck Ecelebs. Fuck Tradthot celebs.

>lurk for at least a year before posting or you WILL be spotted, and your family will be doxxed
Dox me faggot.

Good shit user. Most importantly; make memes. Learn the craft, and churn them out. You are literally producing culture when you generate a good meme. You shape peoples perceptions and ideas with them. Nothing is more powerful.

E-celeb threads should be instantly 404d I don't know why they aren't

Just because the current demographic user base that cares about politics on this site also happens to align with right wing policy does not mean Sup Forums is unified under one alt-right voice, I don’t care how much you like to believe it is because of Trump.

Ultimately /GG/ was successful because anonymous from the entire political spectrum agreed on one thing “ethics in gamin journalism” and “booth babe thots” running vidya culture with their bullshit sexual economy.

The moment Sup Forums allowed itself to become divided to the point where any left-leaning(read non-right-wing) discussion or opinions were outright invalidated as “shills” or anything besides “regular lawful neutral Sup Forums browser”, any further use of the board for “social change” fizzled.

No serious discussion, let alone sick bants can be had in this toxic environment of nationalism and political intolerance. We went from both sides agreeing that racial slurs are funny but tasteless humor that shouldn’t be used IRL for OBVIOUS reasons to wholeheartedly believing the second amendment should protect edgelords autistic screeching of racy memes in public. There used to be a significant base of black posters that would frequently chime in on issues affecting the social tension between blacks and whites who’ve since been ran out of Sup Forums for even sympathizing with the plight of black people and global poverty let alone revealing themselves to be black in the first place.

This board has become tumblr for hitler fanboys.

bump. people got to see this

This X 9000.

>the enemy of your enemy is stil your enemy
really wish more people understood that

This so much

Nice blog post. You have to go back

good bread mein negro

OP eats balls

>stupid blurry image
>no "The Jews Did it" rule
>rule saying optics are a meme
>stay anonymous and never defend beliefs in public
>don't redpill normies

Nice post (((OP)))

>relying on (((mods)))
fuck my cock
pic related

Maybe it's because the shills flood the board with threads that are literally against the rules and blatantly just to add noise and the mods do nothign about it.

i fucking hate e-celeb threads.

Praise Kek.

This board has become much too popular for shit like this to work anymore dude. We've got literal retards and boomers on this site who probably get baited into every single christian general they see.

>the second amendment shouldnt allow for racy memes in public
I dont think you know what anything you just said means.

Bump.

>YOU are prohibiting Sup Forums from becoming mainstream

They ARE the mainstream, you useless nigger.

Bump, GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

I'm a negro but will unironically support the ethnostate.

Hold on faggot, we'll take care of that butthurt.....

This

>There used to be a significant base of black posters that would frequently chime in on issues affecting the social tension between blacks and whites who’ve since been ran out of Sup Forums for even sympathizing with the plight of black people and global poverty let alone revealing themselves to be black in the first place.
>This board has become tumblr for hitler fanboys.

Hear, hear. I'm glad someone finally said it.

Well... you know where to go Sup Forumsros... to the stomping grounds and ytmnd ruins

stormfags GTFO. This board is now (again) about Ron Paul.

Report them to YouTube. 8 had this discussion for a month, they determined that demonizing them is our best weapon. If you go to YouTube and file a report saying they’re referencing Sup Forums and 4 is an Alt-right, white supremacy website and they’re racist, they do demonetize them. Gotta hit them where it hurts. Jordan that white board faggot was demonetized ages ago. I’ve been working on Tracy Beanz. One by one I am determined to take their money away one by one

IF you're a newnigger (as opposed to a CIAnigger) bump threads like this.

Why don't you want a face? Is it because all of you are fucking autistic, waste of space and obese faggots?
The red pill is a lie. The alt rights true goal is to acquire money. They know Trump will start a war. War means money.

Yup. Literally Stormfront for kids.

>Bump, GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Did I just read poo call for a race war with the Kikes?

What is the world coming to?

Even Poos are Larping as Nazis.

Cringe

kys hivemind faggot

ok so your position is to show your face and tell people who you are
for what?
i like my internet anonimity. and thats all where discussing.. so whats ., your point, besides
your assination

no honorary aryans eh?

then i guess no whites are aryans then.
fuck you, also.

Because we are Legion... you fucking retard.

We can't reclaim our board from these fags overnight. It will take sustained effort. Over time, the Millennial magapede-newfags will become redpilled and the boom-cucks will leave because this board doesn't represent "their values"

What, you edgy teenage racists are finally making rules for your "social club"? LOL! You will never be mainstream, you are on the wrong side of history. One day you'll grow up, get jobs and grow out of racism anyways.

what I originally liked most about Sup Forums is almost all gone sometimes I want to leave but I can't, I keep
coming back now I see Sup Forums on the same track Sup Forums was in 2014.
newfriends should be taught how to post

what I liked and made special for me was
>citations were needed
>links were provided
>well thought out OP's
>logical fallacies were quickly pointed out
>and Sup Forumsacks did not like to be proven wrong

all these were part of the board culture now it's all fading away

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK

Right. Apparently face-fuck needs to stay on Fagbook

>t. JIDF

If you’re calling for a race war and you’re serious about it, you’re just as bad.

More lulz and less larping faggotry.

>Pic is you Bogdan.

I'm sorry

>Larping

Supporting Trump doesn't make you a MAGA pede. I hope that's not what you're insinuating by your picture.

You can do better. I beleaf in you.

FUCK YOU leaf. Racism gets stronger by the day, niggers are a disease.

>YOU are prohibiting Sup Forums from becoming mainstream. YOU AND YOU ALONE are holding back the right.
>The only thing preventing Sup Forums from becoming mainstream is ... kekistanis
>Surely it has nothing to do with the constant Nazi iconography and Hitler worship or times where people openly call for violent deaths of people they politically disagree with, nope, it's obviously people jokingly praising a cartoon frog
delusional

Bump

>racism gets stronger by the day
Sorry kiddo, you missed out on your chance to vote for a winning racist president, Drumpf will be the last republican president unless they radically change towards liberalism. Racism is on the way out, and racists will be marginalized.

the kike shills cry for us to have a face.
This is how you know youve hit a nerve.

They literally beg for it. Dont fall for the celeb meme.
To the future “le epic hacktivists” in this thread.
If you think youre going to make money off of Sup Forums, and sell your anonymity for a couple patreon donations then i hope you willingly hang upside down from your genitals for the rest of your life.

bump

yea
i was saying earlier, commenting one of them, that the board is getting took over by shill arguments
some type of everybody goes along with it or everybody agrees with it

and i see that arguemnet, done a lot. here. it makes me sick like WHO FUCKING CARES

Racism, fear of the other, and monoculturalism have been the norm throughout most of history. Multi culturalism is like, only Late Roman Empire and post-industrialized West. There is nothing inevitable about progressivism

Why does it always have to be the leafs who stab you in the back?

Shut up nigger.

Those who trade anonymity for shekels and fame deserve neither.

>doing the JIDF's job without pay
THE Eternal Leaf

fug you I just come here to shitpost

>"I want civil war where we kill lots of my fellow countrymen" -- every edgy poster on Sup Forums like you since 2016
>WTF why isn't my movement more mainstream?

Cute. Try saying that word to your classmates though and see what happens. Your mommy will probably end up using you to get free money. LOL!

Wrong, our society is progressing towards being multicultural and there is no stopping it. Sorry drumpfie.

>Have you noticed Libs always want us to have a face

You are part of the problem. You are just as cancerous as the people you're crying about.

The "bloodbath" is always the eventual destination, the only place where any conflict can be resolved, that is unchangeable and cyclic throughout all history. Sup Forumss and memes only function is to make sure that once it begins, we remember why it started and what we need to rebuild afterward.

>Why are normies moving away from my movement when I talk about bloodbaths 24/7 WTF

There won't be a bloodbath you dumb dumb lol! People who actually interact with others eventually interact with people who are different than them, and they learn to accept those differences. Only a minority of "people", such as yourself, either don't accept them or have not met people who are different than them. LOL! You're on the wrong side of history.

>"I want civil war where we kill lots of my fellow countrymen" -- every edgy poster on Sup Forums like you since 2016

YOU DUMB WORTHLESS VAGINAL YEAST.

No normal Sup Forumsack wants a race war with the kikes in the U.S. Those are the Nazi larpers. But they're part of the Sup Forumsack family, and just like a good family, you look out for your fellow Sup Forumsacks.

You will never understand the bond you YOU DUMB WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT.

>WTF why isn't my movement more mainstream?

YOU FUCKING MORON, this whole thread is about being smart and Sup Forumsacks not going mainstream.

HOW RETARDED DO YOU HAVE TO BE to believe that sane individuals will not see through this shill.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

>Also, the poo's posts are better than yours.

Our society is progressing towards white people becoming extinct, not multicultural. Racism isn't on it's way out, with anti-white sentiment, it's only going to get worse.

lmao look how mad you, you're probably shouting at your monitor as you typed that up

>No normal Sup Forumsack wants a race war with the kikes in the U.S
Explain then.

Self explanatory, retard. Read the post. It's an eternal cycle that's happened since the dawn of man. Its in all of our history, conflict inevitably becomes bloody.

He's not saying he want's it, just pointing out it exists and to prepare and rebuild after.

"anti white sentiment" doesn't exist you silly one. Society is progressing towards being multicultural, and racism is indeed on the way out. If you actually interacted with ethnic minorities in real life, you'd find that your own racism would be on the way out. Sad that some people will always be backward losers.

>Taking Sup Forums seriously

Only fags do this

Yay, a chance to use my OC. I only made this because fags wouldn't stop posting threads about tradthots and it pissed me off

It works better that way......can't all possibly be neckbeards.....this is bigger than trump dipshit

Kys

Do you have to use that terrible n-word? It's actually very offensive to a LOT of people.

Well we wouldn't want to offend our BASTE black friends now would we?

How do I upboat this?

Cringe

That actually might be the best set of guidelines for newfags I've seen

Listen m8, the trend of world government in western white countries is heavily leaning toward some extremely Orwellian 1984 systems based on religious and sexual degeneracy. When either the godamn Sharia police enter the bars to take our beers away or the transgender equality enforcers come knocking at our doors to demand our wives and daughters wear burkhas, or our sons undergo gender surgery, when i have to be jailed or fined for verbally mis-gendering someone, there will be a fucking bloodbath like it or not. All those who think they can undermine white culture and do so without eventually needing to face physical conflict are deluded dilettantes. We did not force this situation, but we will finish it.

>i screenshot Sup Forums pictures and post them agian to look good
Wow lad great one
Read your own picture then
"White pride is a slogan primarily used by white supremacist, white nationalist, neo-Nazi and white supremacist organizations to signal their racist viewpoints"

Black pride =/= white people are inferior, black pride = being proud that you overcame the systematic racism imposed onto you

White pride = ??? What systematic racism did you overcome, basement dweller?

Thanks for calling me a faggot, dad.

[this thread has been move to /bants/]

Lol you're a weird kid, did the girls in your class ever tell you that?

Bud Ur gredid gard bumber in "naem" veeld an bin bumber in avder id xDDD

Ids beasy, brend xDDD

Drink a cup of bleach to show solidarity

Fuck off you literal sub-human monkey. OP's image has good rules to prevent newfaggotry. Tired of redditfugees and retarded boomers shitting up this board. They need to assimilate or get the fuck out.

I hate all Canadians that aren't Sydney Crosby