Daily reminder that white women love white cock

Daily reminder that white women love white cock.

W H I T E P E O P L E E X I S T

White beauty is fleeting and there’s nothing wrong with a 30 to 40 year age gap.

So do black woman

Marriage stats doesn't mean they don't get plowed by tall dark and handsome Juan and Tyrone in college.

In truth I suspect white women love no one but themselves. Women of all other races however do enjoy a white peen if they can snag one.

Their loyal when it comes to actually marrying and having kids. But make no mistake, these filthy sluts fuck niggers and don't regret it. Just look at Lauren Southern. A supposedly right wing , Deua Vult women used to go out with a literal Muslim.

they're not "loyal" to white men. White men are just the most desirable of all the races.

>This Jewish rage
>These same 20 images from their spam folder

You act as if we can actually get girlfriends.

Protip: You just thought about ‘her’.

Everybody knows it. It’s just pajeets, hapas, nigger incels, Anglo subhumans and their descendants with mental issues to spam this board with shit

This, coalburners are gross

> implying thots can be loyal or trusted

>implying white people go to college anymore
>implying white people dont already have a high enough IQ to realize colleges are indoctrination centers where you accrue a mortgage worth of debt to be brainwashed
its all niggers and asians from affirmative action
try again kid

Fucking hell

If only white men would stop mating with slant eyed gooks

Anglocucks btfo. My country being there at all, even with the low % does annoy me though.

Another one look at it. That perverted cuck shit is also common with shitskin cumbackets like Serbs, Macedonians, Greeks, Iberians etc

Daily reminder that you can stand up and shriek about your sexual prowess and how much everyone wants to fuck you all that you like, but that it is all a waste of time because we know that you have a pathological desire for black cock and the feeling of inferiority that comes with it

You're a sad little leaf and you should probably kill yourself.

If you want to actually piss people off make some info graphics about black women preferring white men and spread them on fb

Who gives a shit what roasties like.
They should have not be allowed rights or opinions
Roasties are the same no matter if you are in Saudi Arabia, I've been there, or Commiefornia.

>marriages
Key word.

Who cares

why is a LEAF posting AMERICAN statistics LMAO

people like who they like.
deal with it.

I wonder if he died a little every time he didnt get a boy Why else keep trying?