Democrat thread

thread for any democratic related discussion

Why are they so dumb?

neolibs get fucked

anarcho-syndicalist revolution NOW

Was a life long democrat.

Still am, but I'm voting for trump next election also.

2018 is gonna be a shitshow

Is roy moore a neo-con?

whys that,user?

The us needs to collapse plus most of your conservatives give zero fucks about white preservation, they only care about stupid shit like abortion and gays marrying

Why don't you ask me why I was a registered democrat for all of like 3 years before re-registering independent?

I don't really like democrats but I hate trump so

Biden/Warren 2018

Lolno

Because he's not a cuck. He's not going to let Muslims run ramp-shard over things like women's rights and shit.

It blows my mind that there are Nazi's sympathizing with muslims on this board, I wouldn't expect anything less than depravity from the skinheads though.

Is he anti-immigration? Otherwise, he's another neo-con

>normie faggots like this unironically browse this board now

Or its bait and switch reverse schilling tactics i can't fucking tell

If you're a democrat does that make you part of the kkk?

One of the funniest things was meeting a fellow cuckservative during my time as an #insurgency op. Cuckservatives are cucks tho. Just another phase.

bump. Also sucks that it takes a major upset for us to come out of the weeds gentlemen. Let's be fucking proud for once, and conquer 2018

Thats rich coming from a leaf. If we fail you're fucked

lol no

>canada
>any right wing at all

Pls god no. Tulsi gabbard and gilepsie for 2020. Rubio and christe for republicants

Democrats are morons for importing savages who are misogynistic, homophobic and backward. The reason I don't want islam here isn't due to muh terrorism but how backward they are.
Republicans are morons for being obsessed with non-issues like abortion and gay marriage.

Okay thanks

Ok Democrats why should I vote to re-elect pic related next fall? I wrote him a letter asking him his opinion on DACA and he is not in line with what I beilieve.

As if I give a fuck about canada. I just want europe to return to being white and i dont want to see the us intervene in europe deporting their non-whites and for it to turn into another yugoslavia fiasco

Your way out of touch leaf. Its not going to end in some biblical anime battle. Its going to be a slow decent into hell. The ride never ends

It’s not going to get any whiter if we have anti white democrats in power.We run the show here, and electing more of them will only make europes situation worse, not better.

How does it feel running out of money?