Tales of Zestiria

Episode 17 soon.
Are you ready for more Tales of Rose?

After last week's development, I'm actually looking forward to it and I'm not a Rosefag.
How did the japanese rate last week's episode?

It got 80 something in Nico ratings. The one before that got 90 something because of Alisha at the end I guess.

Also, bilibili is lagging the fuck out for me, I hope it fixes itself soon.
I don't want to miss Rose's suffering.

>dat dislocated shoulder

It always fixes itself when the anime start airing, don't worry.

I had the most wonderful dream where Rose was my wife and I loved Rose and we had many ugly children together and Rose was cute. Cute!

It's still lagging like shit.
Suffering. I might have to bail this one until the rips are uploaded.

kek

so this is the power of malevolence

wet sexy rose

>like a dead fish
>disappointment on her partner's face

Oh boy muh moralfag speech

killing people is wrong

edna prpr

I want to correct Rose's life and fuck her out of love.

>Wah, what are we gonna do on the beach?
>flop =3

Did they let her kill the evil prince? Or did they try some stupid morals shit again? I'm not an edgelord but the dude clearly deserves it.

> When the shepherd goes in the rear

was it rape

What a cutie
Where did everything go so wrong.

Smile protected

I've read enough doujins to know where this is going.

Oh no. Must protect loli.

>you will never have a loli assassin

>no hellionization
>not even a squire pact
Goddammit.
At least we had lots of delicious suffering.

>"We can't give into anger and revenge!"
>[muffled ARTORIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS screams in the distance]

No. Reason: She's wet.

kek

>>"We can't give into anger and revenge!"
>>[muffled ARTORIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS screams in the distance]

I have a feeling a spirit of Velvet will meet the Zesteria crew before the final boss

pretty much the same as last week

>the face of suffering

Don't even bother holding your breath on that.

>sorey and mikleo calling dezel cool
Good thing this isn't canon

Needs some pure and warm Alisha to mend this cold and shattered heart and restore her smile.

Given who Maotelus actually IS... there's a chance.

Wow, Rose is an actual character.

>in the game they say sometimes people need to die for being absolute cunts
>in the anime no one deserves to die and naive idealism saves the day
Makes you think.

Game Dezel I can see them calling cool, if only for his knowledge and the fact that he will willingly teach them.

>箱に
Is that niconico slang? What does it mean?

They just gave her a sad backstory, it kinda disgusts me that you're posting an image of an actual actual character.
Rose's issues in the game Zestiria are basically being praised for murdering everything, and here we praise naive idiots for being overly idealistic. They got it right with Berseria in that sometimes murder is right, and sometimes its just selfishness, which the protags themselves acknowledge.

Just like a dead fish.

Considering how much anime original bullshit is happening right now and the pacing, I doubt it'll even get to Maotelus or even have time to talk about him, nevermind having enough time for Velvet to appear.

You can't finish the story without the final boss

And this story hasn't even begun the journey there.

Artorious was a better Shepard then Sorey

>Game Rose
>faking it till she makes it
>Anime Rose
>faking it till she breaks
Am I getting this right? Is this why she was an emotionless sociopath in the game?

Better at getting stabbed through the chest

Was thinking of Sorey killing Heldalf in that one.

> Emotionless sociopath
That's a funny way of spelling "Perfect waifu who can't do no wrong"

Eleanor >>>>> every other Shepherd

Just wait for the 3 minutes comb- I mean purification final boss, with more Rose and Alisha in the epilogue.

TFW the best Shephards and god of the Shepard religion all became better people by joining an edgelord on her senseless murder quest

Still did more good then Sorey even if it costs some lives

Better than Game Sorey? Nope. Game Sorey basically fixed all of the previous shit Shepherds' and Lailah's messes. And has a better chance of actually fixing malevolence in a way that won't harm people.

Better than anime Sorey? Yes, because at least he fucking did something to try and solve malevolence and doesn't just follow around an assassin when he has better things to do.

It really speaks volumes that Zestiria can be boiled down to "Oh MAN did Lailah fuck up"

Already wet.
Time for my penis to act.

Game Sorey=Eleanor >>>>>>>>>shit>>>>> anime Sorey>>> Every other shepherd.

Game Sorey had shitter Lailah as a Prime Lord while Eleanor has fucking Maotelus.
It's clear who the superior one is here.

Sorey was raised specifically to fix Lailah's messes, and yet Lailah still almost fucked that up. Luckily her "lessons" to Sorey didn't stick, and Apple dragon told Sorey the fucking truth.

Ah, but Maotelus guided Sorey, which is why Sorey came up with the idea that he shouldn't listen to Lailah.

Besides it's much more impressive that Sorey succeeded considering how shit his prime lord is at her job.

Lailah did nothing wrong

Lailah did everything wrong. She's not even a good onee-san.

Shut up Melchior.

The Iris Gems were made by Maotelus in order to guide Sorey.

Apple Dragon was a hellion and yet still had to protect Sorey from her bullshit.

Remember your oath, Lailah. SHUT THE FUCK UP ya dumb bitch

Damn.
Right into the babymaker.

Reminder that Lailah remained in the Heavenly Realm during Berseria, and we all know what those Seraphs wanted

So I've been playing Bersia latley and the only other Tales game I have played is Zestria

are Malak and Seraphim the same thing?

Yes

The's a big knife.

Would Lailah be smarter if you gave her the D?

Next game, Lailah is the final boss. A lord of calamity and Shepherd once again join hands to go up against a foe that threatens the world.

Sorey, Mikleo, and Apple Dragon are party members.

Some seraphim just want to watch the world burn.
Pic 110% related.

No Velvet no buy

She shows up as a spiritual guide, teaching Sorey and Mikleo what it's like to have a real Oneechan.

I forgot what she even accomplished in the actual game.

Lailah caused literally everything that went wrong

You mean would she make better life choices? maybe her heart is very cold for a fire spirit

I swear everything about Lailah is a black hole for me. Granted, I got bored with the plot midday and just wanted to kind end it at one point.

Nothing, all the leg work was done by Sorey and Maotelus was the one who actually guided Sorey, while Mikleo ensured that he wouldn't go insane from her bullshit.

Hell it's even Sorey's idea to use squires to purify the land. Lailah didn't do shit except lament about why Sorey couldn't be more like Rose, while Sorey's ideas actually fixed things.

This episode actually made me feel really bad for Rose.
I want to tuck her in a warm bed and wrap her up in a dry and fluffy blanket and hug her and let her cry all her bottled up pain and sorrow of the last five years into my chest while softly patting her head until she falls asleep.

Lailah is basically the KonoAqua of the series. She picks the worst possible heroes and they fuck up the world time and time again.

The game was too busy Rosefagging to have Lailah be called out on the fact that she's wrong about everything.

And when she does finally get a hero that fixes everything she doesn't want him. If not for Zenrus forcing her she wouldn't have chosen Sorey.

nofunallowed.jpg

Fun in my anime? ufo only cares for mature audiences who wants to explore deep thought provoking themes and Rose, go back to cute girls threads.

Tales of Suffering

Well yeah. She is a fire tenzoku after all.

Correction. Ufotable only cares about "mature audiences" who want to explore "deep thought provoking themes" and Rose with some Alisha sprinkled at the side. If she isn't a teenage girl then Ufotable isn't interested in her.