Can we get a soyboy thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/72/1/5.full
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/human_evolution/2012/10/evolution_of_lactose_tolerance_why_do_humans_keep_drinking_milk.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

I like almond milk.

Regular milk is fucking gross and it literally kills you. Do you know how many growth hormones are in that shit? Even without rbst? It's made for baby cows to grow into fucking two ton mammals. Why would any human drink that shit consistently and think it's harmless?

fuck you faggot, milk is delicious

>. Do you know how many growth hormones are in that shit?

>talking shit about HGH

Bitch boy.

Phytoestrogens have no effect on testosterone.

shut up fag growth hormones sound good to me

Nailed it

t.a vegan soyboy

t. Lactose intolerant

Stay ass mad

Good stuff, but it’s very hard to be both “woke” and “happy.” I have no other awake and aware people in my life. Just normies who like facebook.... Hard to make genuine friendships with them

What about sloth milk?

God damn baizuos.

>milk is fucking gross
Sorry, milk is a white thing.

>thinking something called human growth hormone would be located in cows milk
>being this retarded

WOW

someone needs to show picard telling him to shut up

>not wanting to be a 2 tonne mammal
LOL SOYFAGGOT

excess hormones cause cancer. read a fucking book or even skim a wikipedia article. im glad you retards will die by age 50 like everyone else who just ingests random shit because it's tradition and profitable industries tell you to

Epic! XD

#MAGA

cancer is a spook

No added hormones in milk you dumb faggot.

T. Dairy farmer

>he doesn’t want to be a 2 ton mammal
Welcome to the soyboy thread, user

No ty, my part Time job is just enough for a happy single easy life

Why dont you go read your soyboy vegan books cuck. I eat meat drink milk lift weights and have your girlfriend read books to me i cant even read

What's the difference between soy boys and nu-males?

you think there's no hormones in unadulterated milk? are you seriously this retarded

>city boy thinks your typical cow weighs 4000 lbs

>thinks milk intended for infant cows will make him as big as a cow
>being this retarded

Well ok, better not go outside ever again or ever eat or drink anything

What about almond milk Sup Forums? Regular milk can contribute to gyno

good luck dying when you're 50 like everyone else who thinks humans were intended to eat western diet

This guy gets it. Working like a good goy is the worst thing you can do. Propagation however, is important.

soiboi

>IF YOU DONT DRINK COWS MILK YOURE A SOYBOY FAGGOT
>ALMOND MILK IS FOR KEKS
>HURR DURR MY DOC TOLD ME I HAVE [insert random debilitating illness here] LUCK OF THE DRAW I GUESS

Where would these hormones come from? We dont shoot up our cows with needles, at the milkery they stabilize the bacterial fauna and separate/add fat depending on type of milk.

You soyboys really do believe anything you read in your faggy vegan blogs.

Don't they attach to the same receptors though?
To my understanding this is what they do while not interfering with testosterone itself by taking its place they sure influence the human body.

>dairy is full of hormones and antibiotics
>soy is fucking soy
What is Sup Forums approved milk?

Almond milk?
Coconut milk?

Do you know how I know you're not white?

Almond milk. No hormones, no soy, not estrogenic, tastes good. Human babies should drink human breast milk.

>be a good goy and work your life away for us
>not being self-sufficient

Nice try shill

Milk is proof that God made the earth for whites

>quenches thirst and hydrates
>calories and carbohydrates for energy
>provides calcium for bones
>protein and fats for muscles
>vitamins and omega-3 for healthy organs
>amino acids and sugars for brain
>probiotic bacteria and enzymes for gut health
>no chlorine, iodine, or (((flouride)))
>comes from a cow, the easiest beast in nature to care for (and also turns into the best meat)
>can be preserved as a cornucopia of cheeses, yogurts, butter, and creams
>an essential ingredient in the baking of delicious pastries, and the cooking of stews, roasts, and porridge, and with clarified butter, frying
And most importantly
>nonwhites can't into Milk

It is literally Gods gift to man. It's the only thing that came out of the Garden of Eden still perfect.

Someone needs to put Franken on those milkers.

I'm non-white and i drink milk daily.

Holy shit, it's real.

Somebody post more soyboys and their tweets.

Based Trump voter detected.

Colostrum, a nutrient-rich fluid produced by female mammals immediately after giving birth, is loaded with immune, growth and tissue repair factors. It is a complex biological fluid, which helps in the development of immunity in the newborn. It contains significant quantities of complement components that act as natural anti-microbial agents to actively stimulate the maturation of an infant’s immune system. Bovine colostrum, a raw material for immune milk preparations, can be used to treat or prevent infections of the gastrointestinal tract. It is possible that colostral preparations aimed at specific consumers may play a significant role in healthcare in the future. Besides providing immune support, colostrum has remarkable muscular-skeletal repair and growth capabilities. Studies have shown that colostrum is the only natural source of two major growth factors namely, transforming growth factors alpha and beta, and insulin-like growth factors 1 and 2. These growth factors have significant muscle and cartilage repair characteristics. They promote wound healing with practical implications for trauma and surgical patients. Colostral growth factors have multiple regenerative effects that extend to all structural body cells, such as the gut.

> Thinking a products that forces animals to go through puberty quicker than normal can only fuck up the one specific animal it is designed for.

I bet you also avoid cancer causing products by avoiding only cancer causing products tha t caused cancer in humans when tested. Go ahead and chug asperatin and other fake sugars. It's safe. Labe mice developed brain tumors when fed it in a high diet so its obviously ok for humans just not mice.

>crotchtits
Man, I miss /mlpol/

Yeah the thing is you dont send the milk from the cows after birth you wait a week or so unless you want what we call buttermilk that old women take off our hands to make home made pastries and shit.

You are still wrong because none of that high hormone milk reaches the milkery you let the calfs have that milk for the first week to help growth.

Typical biased lefty reporting.

Shut up Wesley

I eat what closest animal relatives eat: fruits and veggies.

why do westerners consume unfermented soy?
asians originally only consume fermented soy free from estrogen

You are wrong to think milk contains no growth factors because you waited a week or so. Do a chemical analysis and you will find them.

>numale
5'10 and up skinny lanky faggot who is an sjw to fit in, many have beards
>soyboy
Manlet faggot with femininity due to consumption of phytoestrogen in ((soy))

The milk at the first week after calfing is orangey and disgusting milkery never gets that.

>Jews are poisoning things? Only options are avoid everything or eat shit and do nothing.

>can't even put in the effort to literally read the ingredients to what I shove in my disgusting maw.
>can't even be bothered to buy reverse osmosis purified water for 0.50 a gallon.

The estrogen effects of lowering IQ and concentration really got to you pal.

>Lack tose 'n' tolerant

No you are wrong to believe vegan myths sorry bro.

What's up with this copypasta? It's always used when the thread is on mocking faggots

Shit, I fucked the joke up, it was
>lack toast

Reminder:

>Wheaton married Anne Prince on November 7, 1999, and lives in Arcadia, California, with her and her two sons from a previous relationship. When one son was 19, he asked Wheaton to legally adopt him, which he did.

Thanks Wheaton, making it easier on my kind to propagate.

>Lack test and tolerant

ftfy

I literally had a glass of whole milk for the first time in years about 20 minutes ago. My stomach is happy.

here's him with his wife at a convention

You can get real cows milk with the lactose removed. It just costs like twice as much.
I've been lactose intolerant since I was 25.

No it’s not. Hover hands?

Soy milk isn't any worse hormone wise than regular milk is. Both contain compounds that simulate estrogen.

Still at the end of the day if the only soy in your diet is the occasional usage of soy milk its such a low amount it cant really do anything.

Okay here's a peer reviewed study that supports my claims

Bovine colostrum contains much higher concentrations of IGF-I than does human colostrum (500 compared with 18 μg/L) (46, 47), with lower concentrations in mature bovine milk (10 μg/L) (48).

SOURCE: ajcn.nutrition.org/content/72/1/5.full

I know you dont give a shit and will continue to believe bullshit you pulled out of your ass like everyone else here but you're still wrong. I don't care if you're a dairy farmer. That doesn't mean you know the science, that means you know how to milk a cow.

Except bovine milk contains a plethora of growth factors beans do not possess.

These fag's faces awaken a primal need to punch shit

reverse image search it bro, looks what it turns up. he hoverhands his wife

One time I drank milk
ONE TIME
Instantly emasculated; my dick shrank and I had all the cancers, I suddenly gained a wife, and in the same moment lost her, because of milk.
Now let me tell you about the dangers of Fluoride in drinking water and how CIA nigger COMMUNIST GANGSTER POLICE are trying to turn you gay, oh and how CERN is really a front for spawning RAPE DEMONS, AND JEW SPONSORED DEATH SQUADS that will fill the ranks of a TORPID TESTICLE TRIBUNAL that will rain FUCKING FUCK FIRE on the faces of innocent ARYAN CHRISTIAN ORPHANS

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/human_evolution/2012/10/evolution_of_lactose_tolerance_why_do_humans_keep_drinking_milk.html

True however if you drink tons of cow milk it will still fuck your hormone balance and give you gyno.

But really the thing that people should be paying attention to is how much of their diet is composed of things that effect their health in various ways. As I said low soy/dairy consumption is fine only once it starts to get into the higher levels do effects become noticeable.

I cannot argue with these digits.

Are the anti milk shills just jews?

Irony? Will is full with irony dumb amerifat.

He is, at the very least, intelligent enough to make a joke about how hot is wife is and how he's a beta who is way beneath her.

More like he is a cuck, and not allowed to touch her.
Hover Handing SOY BOY.

I PUNCH HIGH
I PUNCH LOW
I PUNCH KIKES
I PUNCH ROACH

CNN JUST REBRANDED

Retard, why do you think milk comes with the "NO HORMONES/ANTIBIOTICS ADDED"

Dude, once she sees our .jpg images and memes we can hover dick our dicks into her holes ha ha AWESOME BRO XD

Satan knows how to do em

Pine pollen, anons. This is the secret. It's like anabolic steroids but with no negative effects.

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT SOY BOYS ITS ALL ABOUT JEWISH MAGIC
LOOK LOOK

GOMAD + SS = GAINS

Some Almond milk does come with soy in it so be careful about which brand you buy.