I am George Soros AMA

I am George Soros AMA

Hi George Soros can I have 10,000,000 for some damning information about President Trump? my paypal is [email protected]

My nibba, whomst started the Hunned year war???

Hi George, I was wondering when if the best incoming you happened over again you told again so you had to you want him to do it to you so bad?

Do you consider yourself white?

According to Alex jones you're a nazi because you ran some errands for hitler when you were 15

Gas yourself

Why aren't you paying people to fight against the government?

They're right wing right now.

Why do roasties wait 30+ years to come forward with rape/molestation charges?
Why do they go to the media instead of the police?
Why do they bring up the 1/4 in 4 women are raped in college even though it was proven false?

Giving women rights was a mistake. They did nothing to earn it. The only reason they got rights was because of that warm stinky hole

Btw any medfags? does that mole look like cancer?

You wanna see my hot foreskin?

What is the best way to serve kids to your dinner guests? Is it more of a main course or better as an hors d'oeuvre?

why are you pretending to be george soros?

tits & timestamp or gtfo

If a mole is rounded and circular in shape it's normal, if it's flat, misshapen and irregular it can be cancer. That looks fine.

What did you gain from ending apartheid?

I keep posting mutts as you have ordered me to.
Can I get the pay rise to 5.4p a post?
Can you throw in some foreskins?
Thanks.

That looks poppable. Pop it.

Daily Reminder that George Palpatine Soros is richer and Trump, and that's why this board hates him.

Hi George!

Have a nice morning :)

What is your favorite feature of the Bloomberg Terminal?

Timestamp or gtfo

Why won't you die?

Can I have some money?

Well georgie how about you prove you're not such a filthy kike and help me save my house.?
1MAPPK2DBHxZFkBNmmsD6CPR5yG9wn58HD