Trump is merely serving as a safety valve for white political discontent...

Trump is merely serving as a safety valve for white political discontent. It's the only reason "the powers that be" allowed him to win this election.

The underlying goal of Trump's presidency is to stop the proverbial 'boiling frogs' (us white people) from leaping out of the pot before we meet our demographic demise. They want us to sit back, put our feet up and relax, as if we have won the battle. When in reality, Trump is merely a continuation of the same corrupt establishment that he vowed to dismantle and destroy.

He's a narcissistic megalomaniac whose only concern is himself and those close to him. He has zero interest in preserving America's status as a white-majority nation. We've all been gleefully duped by a master con man. He went from chanting "America First" to kowtowing to Israel's every demand.

Our hopeful savior of Western Civilization is just another hopeless Zionist charlatan.

exactly that
in exchange for the Jerusalem recognition, the jews called off their ISIS pets ..

everything is going according to plan for the puppet (((masters)))

well almost everything. I was born after all.. I'm alive after all..

WAR UNTIL VICTORY

If it looks like Shariablue, smells like Shariablue, it is Shariablue and must be saged. You guys suck desu.

Mankind has grown strong in eternal struggles and it will only perish through eternal peace.

how will we ever recover from that multi dimensional logic and argument of yours

I have always thought it seems most likely that he is a reality tv show (scripted) president

however why would someone want to be known as the greatest traitor of all time?

i think he is a quadruple agent

>history is a set of lies agreed upon

who remembers the allies as traitors in ww2?
who remembers Bush as a piece of shit that he is/was?
the jews write the script and the ending.. they will create an environment where you can't waste time reminisce about who fucked you over because you'll have "new" problems and enemies at the door.

everything is a lie ..

one rule in life .. your people vs everyone else.

>someone posted something i don't want to hear
>they must be paid for this
Enough of this. Make a point.

No shit, Trump's entire gameplan is to appeal to butthurt foxnews dads by owning libs. In the meantime, he'll loot the country as much as he can.

And it only took you two fucking years to realize that. Congratulations, Einstein.

I'm f*ckin done with this motherfucker. Is take my vote back if I could. FUCK TRUMP

hey, blacks still think Obama will do something for them when he runs in 2020.

white race is so fucking pathetic you don't even fight for your existence. strong race always takes over weak race. In this case niggers and sand niggers arr strong race who are multiplying in numbers. fuck white people

ironic when non whites attempt to use a white man's invention (logic).

>white population at all time high in human history
>whites btfo eternally
you have no idea what's coming :)

Anybody could've guessed that, they have to throw us a bone every now and then until we can be ignored because of lack of power.

This board always gets flooded with shills pretending to be Trump supporters turning against him whenever something big happens in the news.

He never claimed to want to keep America majority white so where's the dupe in that exactly? He probably does want that however since what he IS doing is pushing hard for immigration reform and border security that will reduce the flow of brown people into America and his economic policies on trade and taxes will result in greater prosperity and fewer burdens for middle class families, which will lead to more white babies. He's also filling up the judiciary with right-wing conservative judges and many other good things. There is no dupe.

liberal white men are cucks alabama election proved you people are cucks. niggers btfo you

Spot on. It's funny how you alt-right brainlets all fell for his bullshit. It was fucking obvious to anyone with a 90+ IQ who looked at the facts. I warned everyone of you faggots to vote Accelerationist-pill / Hillary Clinton multiple times; you didn't listen; this is the future you chose. Instead we get 4-8 years of "pressure relief" and then a total decline until the anti-white pograms and death camps start.

It will be funny to watch all you fat white, AR-15 toting morons get rounded up by Boston Dynamics cyborgs as your pathetic small arms prove to be totally ineffective against their armor and drone support.

Well, depends which game you're playing.

mistaking political victories for significance.. that's your second mistake. You don't know history and you know even less about European whites. The black death couldn't fucking kill us.. we couldn't kill us. You think this is a political issue ?! lmao

it's a matter of survival. We defeated fucking biology remember that.

100s of psyops in a single day. Sad state of Americans

Try
Again
Shareblue

Someone gets it