THIS IS HOW IT WORKS RETARDS

Step 1: Work at Verizon

Step 2: Leave to work in government after Verizon promises to pay you millions in the future.

Step 3: put in place pro Verizon policy (kill NN) despite 90% of the people not wanting you to.

Step 4: Leave government

Step 5: Return to Verizon and collect your millions as a "consultant"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqJDW_s93rc
youtube.com/watch?v=x1udjd2Aq3
youtube.com/watch?v=a1BS7XnEZqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers tongue my anus and pol cucks themselves everyone wins

Why do roasties wait 30+ years to come forward with rape/molestation charges?
Why do they go to the media instead of the police?
Why do they bring up the 1/4 in 4 women are raped in college even though it was proven false?

Giving women rights was a mistake. They did nothing to earn it. The only reason they got rights was because of that warm stinky hole

Btw any medfags? does that mole look like cancer?

Also this is now a roastie and identifying my mole thread

looks like an ingrown hair, mate

>muh botnet neutrality

Gj you watched the nerd city video

Hard to tell from the bluriness but it looks like there is a little discoloration on top. While not a horrible sign it isn't exactly reassuring. Maybe go by a free clinic and get a professional opinion?

Go back to plebit you fucking shill

Thanks

HE SOLD OUT THE COUNTRY FOR A FEW MILLION WHAT A TOOL

I'm considering loping it off myself

Am I the only shill that Vertizon's payment system has been down for lately? I haven't gotten my 0.02 cents/post the past few days

>someone actually made that eceleb mount rushmore

I'm scard. I'm not a poorfag but I don't want to become one because the internet costs hundreds of dollars to use. I don't want to lose the internet this Thursday. I don't.

There are certain things that have to be free no matter what. The internet is one of them.

how in the world do you get the impression that repealing NN leads to users controlling websites?

If you are that retarded that you cannot figure out how to:
>buy a vps for $5
>setup a VPN or proxy on the vps
Then you should neck yourself

cable TV costs almost 500 dollars for every channel, just imagine how much the internet will cost once ISPs monetize it all.

suppose I am "that retarded" for not being some tech nerd like you

how would I do that

Based, I want American off this board

Yeah, your country is pathetic, OP

>Step 3: put in place pro Verizon policy (kill NN) despite 90% of the people not wanting you to.

Nah bud, NN is a scam that "solves" a problem the internet never had while paving the way for more govt/corporate censorship via ghettos like google/FB/twitter and whatever crap comes up next.

If you support NN you are a fucktard without a clue, so just shut up.

No, it actually doesn't. What needs to be free is the CONTENT on the internet, ESPECIALLY on publicly traded communication platforms like fb, twitter, and google.

It might be a tumor.

youtube.com/watch?v=nqJDW_s93rc youtube.com/watch?v=x1udjd2Aq3 youtube.com/watch?v=a1BS7XnEZqE Don't want to be the Ashit Idiot. Don't want a nation under the Verizon media. And can you here the street shitter shitting in the street. It's going out to idiot America. Puts finger gun under head and BOOM! Even the father of the internet said the repeal of net neutrality is wrong. The father of the internet said what payatollAjit is doing is wrong. When the people who built the internet are saying we need net neutrality you listen to the people who built the internet.

The high cost is due to govt protecting the ISP monopoly rather than allowing startups to lay cable and/or use existing infrastructure to offer competing internet services.

Furthermore, the fact that there are so few ISPs means that all along they could have been gouging price - but they did not. You're a total buffoon for beliving the fake news lies in support of NN.

Agreed, the solution is no government.

Internet did great without NN up till now. What "problem" is NN solving? Tell us?

Oh, and it was supported by obama - what good did obama do for anyone other than his NWO handlers? That's a dead giveaway right there.

You're arguing in favor of this guy having unlimited regulatory control over broadband internet, brainlet. You want him to have the power to censor anything he wants behind closed doors, you fucking retard. You are not intelligent. You have no idea what you're arguing in favor of. Return to Reddit.

>Google "cheap vps"
>buy vps for $5
>Google "how to setup VPN on Linux vps"
>follow instructions

Done

Maybe only Comcast users will be affected the worst... Maybe AT&T will be more lenient... I'm scared because what is the future for torrenting and streaming sites?

The mark of the pedo

Torrenting and streaming has been around since long before 2015, kiddo. This board is for adults only.

Nah he's retarded if he thinks a VPN gets you to something that your ISP is actively blocking, as opposed to that connection blocking your ISP.

Just ask Krauts how that works out

>Instructions uncler
>Penis stuck in toaster
>wat do?

>Don't want a nation under the Verizon media
I don't get this, or OP. Has Verizon been fucking people? My data plan is fucking awesome these days

Ironically Verizon will deny any relations with him and dump his ass on the street while keeping his millions.

Just realized I spoke well about a company so I'm about to be hammered with shill accusations
But like, data plans a few years ago were atrocious compared to now

>Return to Reddit.
>the place where everyone is kvetching in favor of NN
What did he mean by this

How are the shill memes always so obvious?

NN was put into place because some companies were fucking people over and preventing free market competition from happening in the first place. Now maybe nothing much will happen but this is obviously nothing bit an attempt at a cash grab or this douchebag wouldn't care. The consequences are less clear but no this isn't well intentioned, it's a chickenshit move by a pawn even if things work out fine in the end. And they might not, it might be really expensive and shitty with nothing any consumer might be offended by allowed on the Internet for sheer profit motives leading to a hyper PC scrubbed Internet that costs a fuckton. We'll see I guess.

I for one welcome our New Internet Overlords. Praise them and their shillers!

>kvetching

Hey rabbi!

Deregulate the ISPs government protected near-monopolies and their leverage evaporates.

The civilian component of the Internet has been unregulated since its inception. Deregulation is what has brought you all the innovation and capabilities we value.

The only way a monopoly can arise is with government regulation. Monopolies do not arise in free markets. The robber barons of the 19th century were using government regulation to monopolize markets. The so-called Anti-Trust Laws were a "fix" a problem the government created.

>Generic copypasta
Since you're a confused brainlet, let me explain what happened and what is happening. In 2015 the Obama administration labeled broadband providers as "common carriers", giving the FCC unlimited regulatory control over broadband internet, which they immediately used to implement 400 pages of pre-written regulations, which were the first of what was supposed to be many to come. You happen to like 1 single detail. The purpose of this power grab was for Hillary' FCC to censor anything her handlers labeled "muh russia", such as Sup Forums. Trump's FCC came into power and is trying to tell you fucking retards that giving 5 unaccountable, unelected bureaucrats unlimited regulatory/censorship power over broadband internet behind closed doors sets an extremely dangerous precedent that is way more dangerous than your ISP boogieman. It's too much power for such a tiny group of unaccountable people to have. And you fucking brainlets are having a temper tantrum in response. You don't need to go full retard in either direction. The FTC is fully capable of saving you from your hypothetical boogieman.

Using a different ISP in another country gets you everything!
Are you fucking retarded? Why do you think users in China use vpns? Fucking dumbass

>checks flag
No wonder your kind needs to be exterminated, candaian nigher

>moving authority from the FCC to the FTC
why does reddit hate this so much

The government is obligated to uphold the first amendment you fucking shill retard. NN does not allow any government censorship. Free speech brainlet.

B BUBBBUT MUH CORPRASHUNS

It's so over, Drumpkins. Sessions is a mole. Bannon is a failure. Ivanka is a Democrat. Trump is isolated. Coulter won't defend. It's Over. Welcome to slavery.

how the fuck did Trump allow this shit fuck this meme

HE'S DRAINING DA SWAMP

Could this work? We could lock lefties in their own echo chamber long enough until generations from now when they are all soylets

They did try to block apps they didn't like like Facetime before the FCC slapped that down.

REPEAL NOW

Censorship is a feature of the FCC, you fucking troglodyte. Why do you think you're not allowed to say fuck on the radio or broadcast TV?

>why do women wait for their rapust to become wealthy
GEE user I SURE CANT THINK OF WHY
HMMMM
MAYBE THE FUCKING MONEY?
AND YES YOU HAVE CANCER AND IT'S CONTAGIOUS LIKE YOUR STUPIDITY

That's a fucking AIDS lesion, Faggot!

>Pajeets scamming

What's new?

>Faggot
Why the homophobia?

REEEEEEE

Hey fag leaf wanna fuck?

>Mobile carriers nickel and dime customers
>ISPs squat on tax payer infrastructure
>Most places only have 2 or 3 ISPs available
>Pajeet deregulates already shoddy service
>ISPs adopt mobile tos to Jew everyone

Fuck off leafturd! Why are you such a faggot eh?

This some ancient Roman senate type of shit

>NN is a scam that "solves" a problem the internet never had
Net neutrality is not a thing. NN is just the way the internet works without the gov't or corps interfering.

You anti-net neutrality people are all shills or morons who not know what they're talking about.

Why the desire to have a 6 inch cylinder rammed up your intestinal exit?

Cuz my prostate desu
Pound my pleasure button senpai

Everybody knows why you're for NN you sick fucks.

shut up nigger i just wanna go on hentaihaven without paying 49.99$ hentaitube pack

>Perpetually digging up sidewalks in crowded cities is a feasible option that isn't cost-prohibitive to start ups
>ISPs agree among themselves to not compete in certain areas, without govt influence
>ISPs aren't already price gouging
Why the fuck is Comcast still paying you, they already won. How deluded do you have to be to think this will create a competitive environment for start ups