AMERICANS EXPLAIN RIGHT NOW WHY THE FUCK YOU DO THIS?

AMERICANS EXPLAIN RIGHT NOW WHY THE FUCK YOU DO THIS?

That's.... well, I...

White birth rates....

alabama

Alabama has a lot of blacks. And dumb women. Demographics is destroying every country.

We are glutons for punishment. Conservatives are way too strict for their own damn good.
Instead looking to win each battle at a time, they want the whole war won.

guy is only going to be in there for 11 months. this allows them to choose another candidate.

Cry more little bitch

He’s an easy replacement after 11 months
Won’t be much of a fight compared to Moore running again

This is why you stop posting the black on black murders, stop posting how many abortions niggers have. In fact, let go the whole abortion thing, shit will not change, let the niggers thin themselves out. Niggers hate whitey, always have, always will, and if they could do to the rest of whites that they did in haiti, they would.

Doug Jones will be large and in charge til 2021, sorry

Except it's only been a year since DT won the state by a yuge margin. Anyone in their right mind would have ditched Moore but le based Trump tried too hard to own the libs epic style.

Based boomercuck civ nats dont turn out for someone Fox news tells them is a pedo

11 months? Doug Jones isn't due for re-election until November 2020.

that's a poor turnout for a first world election
is the muttening real?

He’s filling a seat not taking one fool

White guys too selfish and lazy to reproduce. Stop mating with gooks find a conservative white girl (an East European one if you can't find one here) and improve the demographics.

>nigger this nigger that from repub supporters
>complain when niggers dont vote for your pedo candidates
never change

Yeah, and Sessions was elected in 2014, meaning his term was due to end in 2020.

Whelp, it's official. Trump's a one-termer now. At least I'll laugh my ass off when Texas inevitably goes democrat too.

S to spit on grave.

Jones is staying until 2020...

It's a matter of time. Their plan is to turn Texas blue. Once it is you can kiss a republican win good bye.

>WHY THE FUCK YOU DO THIS?

we vote a crook, but we don't vote for a child molester?

t. jew

Dixiecrats were so fucking based, what happened to em?

The fuck up, you hoe.