>Pres Trump speech @opening for Civil Rights Museum 12/9/17
youtu.be/yC0MQpSSx88

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Jz1TjCphXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=9Jz1TjCphXE

It was a very bad night. No way around that.

MAGA

I'll forgive him if he goes to DC and kills McConnell.

Recycle if needed:

This guy walks up to your pregnant wife and uses his mind powers to remotely crush your baby's skull while it's still in the womb. What do you do?

IF ANYONE SHILLS FOR STEVE BANNON ON Sup Forums ANYMORE THEY ARE A FAGGOT

Diversity isn't worth it just for foo-

All in all, it's been a pretty good year. Can't wait for 2018.

Hopefully Suckcast charges fees to browse Reddit

Mmm fresh bread

maga

Is it now ok to admit most of the accusations against Moore are probably true?

Even Joeposters think Kikebart shills are a joke

Fuck off with this rationalizing already, please. These accusations were obvious lies and the fact of the matter is that the electorate was stupid enough to believe them. The media has to answer for this with its destruction as we know it, and there's no other way around it.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU IDIOTS BUT NO

the forgery was so obvious that it was literally two different colors of pen

The way he whiffed on Hannity was definitely troubling, but the accusers were still full of shit.

>Fuck everything up for trump by backing moore
>Can't even bake new threads on time
very shameful night for /ptg/....very shameful

Explain how Moore and Bannon lost fucking Alabama.

I didn't watch his rallies or shit, but how the fuck do you lose to something Trump won by 28 fucking points.

And don't give me shit about media shilling, Trump had it far worse and he destroyed the cunt.

They're definitely false.

Yeah, there was some suckage but overall it was a great year. The GOP MUST get its act together and get shit done in the next 9 months or we WILL lose the House in November 2018.

How Alabama was stolen: gaslighting and voter suppression to collapse White turnout.

680,000 less (R) Alabama votes for Moore than for Trump. Dems ran a successful voter suppression campaign gaslighting Whites that bullied them to stay at home. Dems did NOT increase their vote, they only suppressed ours just enough to win.

He whiffed because he's guilty as sin.

Sessions should have stayed a senator what has he done recently anyway

It's probably bullshit but his Hanity appearance was not...good.

trump's "fugged a kid" case couldn't even produce a complaining witness

So much for people being woke to fake news. People so sleepy they never even turned out to vote.

I swear to fuck if the R's cock up 2020 I'm throwing in the towel.

Reality isn't like a storybook ending. Good doesn't win against evil, evil suckerpunches good and then shives them in the kidneys when they're doubled over and absolutely demolishes any opposition.

At least going to the Dark Side means that America falls that much quicker, which means it gets rebuilt that much quicker.

A

Who the fuck puts corn on their pizza? You know that’s not even real cheese...

senate maybe

house is gerrymandered to fuck and is going precisely nowhere

>not mentioning dems losing a governorship in WV
>NJ, WA, VA
The only real loss is AL and that's because we didn't listen to Trump. The Curse affects all.

He was actually dating girls, not acting like Kikestein. Ice cream socials, cheesy crap like that.

That he dated teenage girls whose mothers wanted to marry them off to successful men because that's the way things worked in the American South in the 1970s and he didn't want to marry some cockgobbling thot? Yes, nigger, we always knew that was true. The thing is that Moore did nothing wrong. It's literally too wholesome for kikes to abide.

dreamt about prosecuting weed, allowed the govt to take your stuff based on accusation alone

Time to take the blackpill

Guess I'm not moving to America

Or "United States of South Africa"
Or "Little Israel" as it will be called soon

You white fucking goyim can die on your fucking principles

Thank god BASED CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS voted for destroying all results one day before the election, so there cannot be a recount! Based electronic voting!
Based black people!
Based white women!

>B-but they won by lying and cheating it doesn't count
>We can't be allowed ro look racist

s-sorry. I'l take the blame.

>run as the bible thumpiest bible thumper in alabammy
>spend months getting smeared and accused of diddling underage girls
>when Hannity asks you point blank if you ever dated underage girls say "well I wouldn't have without asking her mother's permission" instead of "no"
>literally HALF of Trump's voters stay home
>still almost win anyways because people hate Democrats that much in Alabama
Roy Moore proved a whole bunch of Alabama stereotypes true. Maybe you fags can ship them some more Eucalyptus trees?

Now is the opportunity to stop balkanizing the conservative platform. Too much internal saboteurs while liberals are holding the line and fiercely doubling down.

Bama doesn't know what it wants. Their point of pride is football, and not even professional football.

Moore was boring and only talked about God and Blah Blah Blah. He didn’t get in his oppenents face etc.

So who thinks there were (((voting irregularities)))?

whats true is the dem character assassination worked. moore lacked the charisma to keep people interested and fight back

it's probably actually goat cheese, and some things just blend into the taste of a pizza pretty well

all in all it really doesn't seem like it'd be that offensive to eat

Other way around. It's nigh impossible for Republicans to lose the Senate next year barring an astronomical catastrophe. The House, even with gerrymandering, can be lost (see the Virginia House of Delegates which is the most gerrymandered legislature in the country and Republicans almost lost it last month).

Nips do. Fucking nips.

Still bullshit, but they might as well be.

Half of Trump's voters didn't show up, and all of Hillary's voters did. That's pretty damn irregular.

>pick firebrand christian Roy Moore in the primary
>believe godless kike media when they tar him
>stay at home and let him lose to a Democrap
What did Alabama Republicans mean by this?

There's a difference between a classic date and the LETS FUCK LIKE NIGGERS "dating". Hannity should've pointed it out, but whatever. Screencap me for Reddit get gold.

For those of us with a Twitter account, Adam Schiff has been the guy leaking bullshit to CNN and other outlets. He's on the house intel committee and leaking shit from those closed hearings is literally a felony.

CNN, MSNBC and CBS have all leaked his fake news and protected him. If you're on social media make sure to spread this info. Especially Schiff, make sure everyone knows he's the leaker.

Take the ragepill instead, user. Vent your frustration.

They can win the senate if they win Arizona and Nevada.

There was a LARP thread yesterday claiming this is all some Rube Goldberg plan to catch the Democrats rigging an election and throw hundreds of them in prison, but I remain doubtful.

>Morality is for weak stupid cucks

This is why the left has won every degenerate battle they've fought for the past 100 years and will continue to win until this country is another Communist shit hole like the rest. America is absolutely fucked in the next 20 years if something isn't done to stop these people.

CUE THE MUSIC

It's the same as GA.

Unironically this is nicest rundown of why GOP is losing.

also the sudden release of prisoners back into society and voting.

if there is one thing that doesn't descriminate, its the trump effect.

I would just like to say I was correct about Moor losing. You laughed at me /ptg/, who's laughing now faggots

No. Look at the map. There's no way the GOP loses the Senate. It's just almost impossible barring self sabotage.

Keep going

>People unironically supported Bannons choice against Trump
>Accusations come out of the ass
>Moore fumbling like he is Flynn
>Loses General
>Tainted forever

Tbh we should have known better then to think our choices were immune from the Curse.

So this was their master plan all along, well played GOP

He’s deep with the pedophiles

*turns state blue*

>/ptg/ says for months moore wont win
>doesnt win
>leftys come here and "ha told you so!"

Shit was different in 1970s Alabama. I think hes a scumbag but no different than all of the others from that era.

I'm laughing at you since you purposely choose to be a cuck

>white working class picked Moore
>white middle class stayed home
Pretty simple my dude. The middle class is comfortable. If you wanna convince them they made a mistake, just find out where they live and call in a left-wing diversity NGO to help out.

Medieval Christianity maybe, this Zionist Christian race blind Christianity is killing us slowly though
In its current form it sure as hell isnt sustainable

No shit. They're literally on the same team.

>So this was their master plan all along, well played GOP
This is just spin from someone who is about to have her ass torn to shreds by donors for re-endorsing Moore

Probably bullshit but it doesn't matter at this point.

When he's cleared of the accusations now that the election is over I want to see what the reaction would be, losing the senate doesn't equal the accusation was true, just people jumped the gun again.

He might if he is going for re election.

We said to trust Trump when he picked Luther. We could have had a yes-man, and now we have shit.

>blue Alabama
*breathes in*

> It's nigh impossible for Republicans to lose the Senate next year

Yeah man, it's not like Republicans can lose seats in rock solid red states like Alabama - OH WAIT

All it takes is for a few more shithead dumpster fire candidates like Moore to be elected by radical hard-right Republican primaries. They'll lose the general election.

Republicans are on a razor-thin margin in the Senate. They're going to lose a majority, unless they do something fucking incredible. Which they won't.

What's his stance? Is he a full left wing commie or a "moderate"?

Yup, his ties are deep. Twitter likes to shadowban, but I try to reply to every one of his tweets calling him out. We need to expose this faggot. if the light gets bright enough maybe he'll stop leaking lies to the press.

This. ALWAYS trust your own and Trump's instinct first. You are picking that first choice for a reason, dammit.

If McConnell secretly had a line open with Jones as he tarred Moore for him I'm going to be heading down to DC.

Stop making these threads you Israeli fucking kikes

Awooo

stay home on election day, obviously

I think the only way to win next year is to fire up republicans, Moore losing is already a good start, it shows things will fuck up if they get to comfy, the truth is, we can never relax until we've made America great again, so instead of focusing on flipping leaning democrats or fencesitters, we should focus on turnout. We got too comfortable like the democrats did during the 2016 election and now we're suffering for it

You should because that's not going to happen. The Communist Democratic party has won, Trump is just stalling their plans for now.

Why are people trying to rewrite history?
Or is this just a shill posting a false flag of someone trying to do damage control

Thr only way to stop Trump is to make the GOP weaker

So the GOPe is losing on purpose. Once there is a dem majority, Trump not only be a sitting duck, he can also be literally impeached

But the goyim is still too fucking retarded to see it, because they are dumb domesticated cattle who clap when you cut off the tip of their dick

Turtleman deserves a bullet. Fuck him and Paul Ryan.