>Beit Jinn Dec 9
i.imgur.com/67wq3zT.jpg
>NE Hama Dec 8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>Random Dec 5
imgur.com/a/FTp53
>E Ghouta Dec 4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

>Reminder Homsi stream Thursday Dec.14th at 10PM Damas time (GMT+2)

Devs Dec 12
>Iraq to take part in Astana talks
>Reinforcements from 4th Mech and NDF arrive in W cs of Damascus for Beit Jinn offensive
>ISIS launch large offensive against SAA/allies, crossing from the E bank of the Euphrates, after heavy clashes IS were driven back
>SAA begins offensive to capture Mughar Al-Mir, heavy shelling and air strikes to be followed by 42nd Brig, 4th Mech storming the town
>Russian military police battalion of the Southern Military District arrives home after Syria mission
>Yemen; KSA airstrikes hit more civilian targets in Sana’a
>UN experts do not confirm Iran link to Yemen missiles after debris inspection
>Report; Saudis comprise largest number of terrorists arrested in Iraq
>IDF launch more retaliatory attacks on Hamas posts in northern Gaza after a number of rockets were fired into Israel
>Armed forces of Afghanistan preparing for large offensive against ISIS in the northern provinces of Sari Pul, Faryab and Jowzjan
>EU tells Netanyahu it rejects Trump's Jerusalem move

Previous thread:
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/153033402#bottom

Other urls found in this thread:

indiedb.com/games/syrian-warfare
strawpoll.me/14610788
youtu.be/yp-8eAPwf8I
vestnik-rm.ru/news-4-22379.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=epCdT_USf9w
youtube.com/watch?v=30WjxhLASCU
rt.com/news/412929-child-injured-us-helicopter-okinawa/
twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/940722078898061312
twitter.com/badly_xeroxed/status/940716488603860994
japantoday.com/category/national/object-possibly-from-u.s.-military-plane-falls-on-okinawa-nursery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dickbutt

Guys let's help the devs of this game by voting their game to the top 100. They are the only ones with balls who released a redpilled game about Syria.

indiedb.com/games/syrian-warfare

YPJ

Is she angry or sad?

Should be in next OP methinks.

Pic is of two Syria war veterans. I think it was said they were in Aleppo last year.

k

E M A S C U L A T E D

Yeah you're right. Let's out it in the next OP

PLEASE TAKE THIS POLL
WILL HOLD RUNOFF FOR TOP 2 IN MORNING
strawpoll.me/14610788
strawpoll.me/14610788
strawpoll.me/14610788

serves them right

She's getting real freaken tried of killing all those Jihadist noobs in her territory.

>no Iran
fuck off

For

I forgot

I've been away for quite some time and haven't been keeping up with developments in Syria for a good few months. Could someone please give me a quick rundown as to what exactly the hell is going on out there?

>no ISIS
fuck off

Based

I don't especially follow the syrian conflict but I've seen a couple of interesting videos from it and I'v wondering if anyone has a collection of videos/gifs/webm of any urban fighting? Specifically at dawn, dusk or night.

Thanks.

What’s the best ISIS execution video imo

ISIS won the last time I did a poll

Check the previous thread. There are over 50 webms of urban fighting.

Literally who?

You know, those guys who have some people down by the Golan Heights and apologised to Israel for a stray shell

white race is so fucking pathetic you don't even fight for your existence. strong race always takes over weak race. In this case niggers and sand niggers arr strong race who are multiplying in numbers. Sad

Good morning /sg/

The one where they made toddlers execute PoWs.

Military source to me : 2 weeks
Mornin

You wuz kingz an all dat rite?

What is she up to these days?

youtu.be/yp-8eAPwf8I

>TFW she can never beat the mighty khazar milkers

Morning m8

Israel will be givin Golan Heights back to Syria soon. In exchange for not having to deal with Qassem

Nope not voting SAA
Is this what you want to happen or think that will happen?

Easy way to fix it if they don't...

They could use some Zyklon to fix the plague but that would be admitting a much darker truth

Or wash, but that won't happen

Was also curious as to what people thought about the merit of using religious doctrine to justify the acquisition of land? To me it seems like a complete subversion of what it means to believe in God. The power of a holy site is a power that exists everywhere!! To disclocate the power of God onto a physical object like a synagogue or a city and then use that as justification for establishing power and control over other humans, even going as far as to kill other humans... it's disgusting and there's nothing holy about it.
Want haha. Peace in the region would be super easy if the territory whoring ceased.
But then you wouldn't have Wahhabi groups creating human trafficking networks and getting free petrol for the demons

interesting point. now stop tripfagging you attention whore. this isn't reddit.

Why don't you go back to posting slav IDF girls?

Anyone here played Syrian Warfare? How is the game? I'm planning to get it over the holidays.

fuck off cunt. this isn't Sup Forums or /vg/. go there and ask these stupid questions.

The funny part is in their Jewish holy book it's written that Jews are banished from Jerusalem and they will not set foot there until god allows them

It's the good guy game right? I haven't tried it but might get it to support
It's no biggie. /SG/ actually trained me too well in how to dodge spears (even tho that's not an intense spear or anything)... God Bless everyone browsing the board :)
>pic related is a picture I took on way home

>bah, pic related

It's brilliant, but get the DLC too... and don't worry about the tank combat too much, there was a certain French political factor involved there

It will be patched. Have fun

post tits

do they ring the churchbells in burger land (at least) every hour? or only on sundays?

Looks /comfy/
What state are you from dude?

Good Q. Pretty sure only on Sundays. I don't live next to one and haven't been in a while. Once I start a family I will though. What about over there?

From 6am to 10pm(?) every 15 minutes.
If you live in a town you will hear multiple church bells simultaneously.

>What about over there?
every hour and one bong on the 30th minute

Michigan m8. Snows been picking up last few days

>What about over there?
In Catholic most popular is 6:00. 12:00 and 17:30/18:00
Also sometimes (new thing) 15:00 and 21:00

Dang that sounds nice. I actually can't remember the last time I heard one which seems weird. Only have that photo from a church and this photo from friends wedding a few weeks ago. There are a lot of nice buildings around though

Thanks, Hans.

Kek. You act like Sup Forums's a bastion intelligent discussion

Every hour as many bongs as the hour and every 15 minutes one bong.
And a lot of bongs on sunday and other religious events.

Threadly reminder

Fuck wrong picture

New Iraqi toys
vestnik-rm.ru/news-4-22379.htm

Whole Lavrov's meeting in Libya
youtube.com/watch?v=epCdT_USf9w

Depends on the church, but yes they do.

Do you guys like the bongs? I feel like I'd rather have them
Aha. I'm a fan of short girls desu. Want to have a Xavi or Iniesta baby that can turn kids in the midfield with low center of gravity. Wonder how tall Asma is
Wew. Very /comfy/

wallonie > flanders

THIS
[spoiler]retarded thing I most ever saw.[/spoiler]

>hurr durr

>youtube.com/watch?v=30WjxhLASCU

>Do you guys like the bongs?
Sure
Also very nice during those moments where your phone is dead and i forgot to put on my watch (which is 2/3 times the case)
Not really tho
Some of those walloon smaller towns in the ardennes (pic rel.) are dope as fuck but man everything outside of those is pretty shit

>Americans want to kill this

>SDF want to kill this

HTS want to kill this

Unitedstateians are in 99% of cases as retarded as sand monkeys or even more

>Israel wants to kill tgis

> [spoiler]
>[/spoiler]
Absolutely haram.

DEVLETI OSMANLI !
OTTOMAN EMPIRE!
دولة العثمانية!

>Okinawa schoolboy injured after window falls from US helicopter

rt.com/news/412929-child-injured-us-helicopter-okinawa/

>Highest military spending in the world
>Has a helicopter that is literally falling apart in mid air

The actual fucking situation of the American military is embarrassing

Remember those two US destroyers that got completely wrecked by low-speed collisions with some merchant ships as if they were made out of paper ?

>ASS*d wants to kill this

There's always incidents going on, its just that most of the time the majority of tech is on the ground.
You might remember that for the longest time Russia had no military gear incidents, then when they actually had to start maneuvering and go to war their planes kept falling, ships kept having to get tolled, etc.
Same with USA, no incidents for a decade or more, but then when they have to start maneuvering their ships kept hitting islands and transports, their chippers blowing up. If I remember correctly Israel recently started maneuvers after a long pause, and their tanks started falling off the road and tumbling.
Can't pull military tradition out of your ass, too. People are rusty, the tech is rusty. Its like if you take the bus to work for 3 years, and then one day decide to use your car thats been in the garage forever. Chances are either it won't start, or you will be too slack to properly drive it.

Ew. I haven't seen movie actually. Gonna add to list. We know who Harkonnens are tho in rl eh Lol geezuz. Get some duct tape on that

Inbreeding alert (pic)

Oh, and since I forgot to add muh feelz, I pity japanese politicians who have to respond to american soldiers occasionally raping, murdering or otherwise inconveniencing the japanese on their soil.
Must suck being the puppet king of a vassal state, and at the same time pretending to have independence and agency.

You guys are retarded if you think the US Military can’t wreck most of your countries combined

>Putin wanted to cluster-bomb THIS

Assadist lol>terrorist loli

>God like eyes

Wtf I love inbreeding now

Syrian Arab tribes to support the political solution based on the formation of a transitional government with full powers under which the Syrian government and its symbols have no role in
>twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/940722078898061312
Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu: "Our target could be the Assad government if they pose a threat to us. Currently, the main threat is coming from the PYD"
>twitter.com/badly_xeroxed/status/940716488603860994
muh fictional erdomeme-assad alliance

1v1 me bitch

>Spic
>pedo
EVERY. TIME.

If they manage to move their shit without falling apart yeah maybe.

japantoday.com/category/national/object-possibly-from-u.s.-military-plane-falls-on-okinawa-nursery

>Americans want to eat this

They've got so much gear they can just patrol the airspace above Tokyo and bomb you with windows, doors and propellers until you are forced to surrender.

Go sell your yoghurt, faggot.

Yo I've tried those before. They're fucking terrible. I love pancakes too I thought they were gonna be hype

Oh, I'm sure it would. It's still fair to point out that your military is falling into an increasingly worrisome state of disrepair, neglect and incompetence.