Chinese Superman' Plunges To Death Doing Pull-Ups From Skyscraper

Video: m.youtube.com/watch?v=BdFuG6QJdGA

dailywire.com/news/24595/watch-chinese-superman-plunges-death-doing-pull-hank-berrien?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nsa37DovhrE
youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stupid game
stupid prize

What a retard.

See, here's what I don't get, like why the fuck would you do that?

I mean, if all you're doing is chasing fame then just throw on a clown costume and pie business people all day.

old news. He actually died nov 8 and the news broke dec 8 when his ex-gf posted it on Weibo (chinese twatter)

It still made me feel sad, imagine
>be a daredevil that can do all this shit
>get contract with some sponsor do do a video and get actual money for this
>plan to make use of this money to help your ill mom
>your last thoughts before becoming a wet stain on the ground is how you failed your mother and that she'll go into abyss of madness without you

Evolution doing it's thing. I like it.

Also the guy crapped out after two pull-ups despite weighing like 100 pounds. If you're doing a stunt like that at least be prepared.

he had the fame already, this time he did it for money for the first time, and it was something like 100 000 yuan which amount to 11k british pounds, so not so huge of an ammount really

Exactly this.

>Superman
>falls after being unable to lift himself after just 4 pull ups

Go away reddit

It's
not
my
fault
that
reddit
is
better

The Chinese don't have empathy

Can confirm. I don't give a fuck

LEL

Chinese school probably warned him that capitalism means death.

>can only do like 3 pull ups before he tire out
Pure moron for attempting such a thing if he knows he can't do that many pull ups.

Casting my vote for Darwin Award

>flag
kek

When your sole legacy to the world is a blurry 360p video with no sound.

Better than I'll ever have.

Good. The Darwin Award goes to yet another moron.

Chinese Super Dave. Rare tip o the hat to leafs.

Kek. Hopefully have life insurance though.

Stop posting this shit. You dont see me making a thread whenever I stomp on a spider, the lives of insects are meaningless

>SOME users may find upsetting
>SOME users

not me lmao

I don't get why chinese people do this, maybe they kill themselves because their president is Trudeau

I don't get why chinese people do this, maybe because their president is Trudeau.

Reddit is fucking retarded garbage dude what are you even talking about. It's basically fucking wikipedia with all the hoops you have to jump through in order for a post to be published.

plus like half the invalids who actively use it end up posting their life story on it and are easily doxxable.

The cameraman was Ho Lee Phuk, wasn't it?

He didn't look very super doing that. Not very confident at all about it

Well if he didn't fall the building would have anyways.

Be chinese
Be unable to do a pullup

Shitty form on the pull ups too, how embarrassing

He gave up on that last pull. He gave up on life.

Only whites have empathy, never forget this

Don't post shit like this ever again.

Crew on the scene was Sum Ting Wong, Bang Ding Ow

>Feels bad man...................................*splat*

Shouldn't of done pull ups to muscle failure

does anyone else get pains in their wrists when they watch things like this?

If that's superman for chinks, just how weak are the normal guys?

dumb frogposter

>chinese superman
The chinese cannot be supermen.

Saying "Darwin Award" = Reddit

kill yourself my man

miracle that kids neck didn't snapped holy fuck

Fucking KEK. I'm copying that pic to my meme template folder!

I think one of the commenters has it right, looks like he pulled a muscle or otherwise hurt his left arm. Tough break

Ohhh shit why did I lol at that filename

you could tell from the very beginning that he was too nervous to pull it of. Also, he should have someone to help him out nearby. Kinda sucks that he had like 20 secs where he realize he is done

I’m sure you have a tall building near by too.
>be the hero

My hands get super sweaty watching people fall from heights.

I'm sure this is some evolutionary adaptation for grip on tree branches or some shit, but I think this would make things worse on manmade materials.

Go back then you nigger

I sweat. Like the police are outside my car and I'm carrying.

That's more like fear sweats. Sweating is the worst thing you can do if you need to grip something.

Adrenaline is a hell of a drug.

kek

upper body strength of a soy boy

There are hundreds of Russians who do this. The difference is: they are actually fit and athletic.
This dyel appears to have no core strength, which explains why he struggled to pull himself back over the edge after only 2 pullups.

kek is angry

I don't really have a fear of heights.

I googled it, seems like no one knows for sure. It isn't a general sweat response because for many people it is just the hands, and its caused primarily by heights.

I bet it has something to do with gripping foliage or something. I'd imagine slightly moist hands provides better grip on branches or something. Kind of like licking your finger to turn a dry page.

yeah wtf... you should have enough upper body strength to do chinups if you're going to risk your life doing them.

As if living in China wasn't dangerous enough already

He can't do 3 pull ups, low standard for supermen in China

Went on the Royal Gorge bridge once. My hands fully swelled up. They were huge! Felt weird.

I’m not into heights.

>no view of the splat

Thats why I wonder why they call him superman....is 4 pull ups some kind of recordin china?

this kid later died of eternal bleeding

>be a daredevil that can do all this shit
apparently not though

I was insanely scared of heights, like not being able to ride the elevator to the top of the Gateway Arch scared, until I got coaxed into skydiving with my friend. The immediate jump of sheer terror to intense ecstasy will be forever burned into my psyche. I wasn't in nearly as much peril as this guy was, so I can't even imagine the feeling of adrenaline that these guys get.

Wtf is eternal bleeding?

All it takes is one cramp, one muscle pull, one slip, one incident of anything unexpected like a sudden gust of wind when some of these negroes walk on top of cranes. And that will be the end.

This guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nsa37DovhrE
died doing a backflip, pic shows the moment just before.

It is a wound made by eternal anglo.
Aparently driver was a anglo.

Hop on a plane and go look in person. If Chinese traffic webms are any guide, I would guess that the body is probably still wherever it landed.

>The Chinese don't have empathy
Nobody does dipshit, (((they))) didn't even invent the word until 150 years ago, to facilitate immigration.

1 down, 999,999,999 more to go

>utm_campaign=benshapiro

I ain't shekeling that shit, heeba

>utm_campaign=benshapiro

WE PAY
WE SAY
GIV KHAZAR TIDDIES YOU FUCKING GAY

fatality

mirror neurons ?

Hello cheng

Psychopaths don't believe empathy is real because they can't experience it themselves, they think other people are just putting on an act, you sir are a psychopath.

to be fair he probably did some major damage when he hit the sidewalk. there are webms all over the internet of people falling through chinese sidewalks just by walking on them. imagine if they fell from a skyscraper, they would take out half a city block. people in china will walk by his crater and say, "that's where the daredevil met his match. the madman tried to do 4 pull ups."

Well he does live on prisoner island.

from jerking off? yes.

I get it in the back of my legs and in my balls.

It's like my body is saying don't move you're on the edge.

Looks more like his hand slipped.

Heh, better than a diary.

If you don't give a fuck about your own people why should we?

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q

>filename
top kek

This Asian thought he was Russian.

lol
What a retard.

Am I a pussy if the videos make me feel bad in the gut?

That's called empathy, Mario. And no, having it doesn't make you a pussy. Stop being stupid.

> empathy with chink subhumans
Miss me with that gay shit

It's fake. He actually did that already in the past. Also notice how easily he gives up and how you can't see where exactly is he falling down.

>backflip

captcha: rode survive

>Indian's experience in China

He really stepped in it this time