$320

>$320
Is that fucking backpack made of human skin or what?

>he's never owned a genuine human leather backpack

what was public school like?

Everything is retarded expensive in Japan.

Every price tag I've seen from Japan has been retarded cheap.

Apparently this is the most expensive randoseru on amazon.jp @ 172,800 yen.
waa.
ai/jPfI

>she has never bought from a low end boutique
come on user

>low end
????

what a cheap whore

is user serious? good brand backpacks are usually above $300. Myself own a $500 backpack

>Buying backpacks from Sam Raimi
It's like you WANT to be possessed by a Kandarian demon.

Only the skin of the fines waifus was used to make that backpack

It contains dihydrogen monoxide

Fuck me with a lolipop, that looks nice.

Holy shit someone call the EPA!

I call that getting tricked by business

I got my friends a backpack for school for about that much on sale

>he has never bought a randoseru
You pay good money for good stuff user. That's how it works.

I'v never had backpack that was more expensive then 50$

For what purpose would you ever buy one, user?

I'm not a middle school girl anymore

Too bad

>Blue

But what's the point? Girls get red and boys get black, why is there blue?

Randoseru are for elementary school only.

Dragons would pay twice as much if it was.

>why is there blue
because randoseru aren't only for elementary school children silly user

That shit is MASSIVE

That's like twice the regular price of a good elementary schooler backpack over here, but it still seems reasonable.

Randoseru is a good investment for grade schooler.
Think of it using for 6+ years for that price. I'd say that's a bargain.

>Think of it using for 6+ years
What the fuck? Don't cheap, shitty backpacks last that long too?
It's a bag. You don't even need to treat it very well and it'll last forever.

Backpacks for schoolchildren are overpriced everywhere, but the thing is that japanese glorify everything mandatory. Every child needs a backpack, so it will be compares to the other children, so of course you have to show that you are good parents by having the most expensive one. And if everybody thinks that way, than cheap backpacks just don't sell, completely independent of the quality.

I want to fuck her while she wears it.

Made in Japan. Try buying shit from China/sea region.

I've used the same $50 backpack for the last 15 years, and unlike leather bags I can take it in the rain.

It's like walking around with a mail box behind you

She is still a dragon, you will most likely break your dick even before penetration

me on the left

or get electrocuted

They are made of Leather.

me stalking you

Those are pretty cute

I heard that a school uniform set costs similar money over there.

It is collusion, after all.

Unlike in America where you aren't a cool kid if you don't have a new backpack every year, you're supposed to get a randoseru when you enter elementary school and keep using it every year until middle school. It goes without saying that they're more expensive and higher quality. Usually it's a gift from grandma or something.

It's like walking with this.

hue

Still cheaper to buy a $20 backpack you can treat like shit for 2 years then replace.

I still have the backpack I had 20 years ago, it was like 20 bucks and its just fine

I had the one looking like that in 3rd-4th grades
Plastic with metal plate inside.

Truth. I had a Jansport that lasted me for like five years. Granted, it had a lot more duct tape than it started with by the end, but still.

Japs are just tiny people.

This is my fetish.

Which one?
I see almost 8 in that picture

>good backpacks
>good
A good backpack is one that serves its purpose: to hold books. My $40 pack does just that.

>Unlike in America where you aren't a cool kid if you don't have a new backpack every year
I dont know if "backpack culture" has changed in the past 15 years, but that was never I thing when I was a kid. And I even went to a private school.

I guess they're supposed to grow into them.

I've got something that'll grow into them, if you know what I mean.

I meant the randoseru in this case

It's probably most prevalent in middle class suburban schools. I've always lived in the city though, so I wouldn't know.

That would be knowledge of course!

South Korea too. They pay like $50 for a small box of blueberries.

I watch a lot of travel videos and I never see anything cheap.

4bucks/kg

How fuck is that expensive

Food in Burgerland is ridiculously cheap.

and cancerous too, they have like 150 less laws about it than the europes

I don't understand how people in other countries can afford to be fat. In the US, even the homeless are obese.

Well, for someone who buys the same product a just 1usd/kg it is expensive.

Fuck, is japan that expensive?
Or maybe third world is too cheap

They're a tiny island with garbage imports and heavily subsidised local industry.

You have to understand, the whole country is still 90% sustained by rice, and a bit of tofu. The 10% is the odd tiny fish.

Food prices for things that aren't fruit are pretty average.

>garbage imports
Can't they get Australian produce?

Aren't fruits expensive in Australia? I remember seeing a video where a vegetarian was complaining about food prices there.

Lews

Everything is expensive as fuck in australia

>there are people on Sup Forums genuinely elitist about elementary school backpacks

>WhereDoYouThinkWeAre.webm

They're actually really small.
They only look big 'cause those kids are 5 years old.

These are fruits that are specifically sorted out because they have an aesthetic shape and color. They're more expensive because they're designed to be set out as gifts to friends, family, and business partners at meetings. There is also the case that the quality of a gift is directly correlated to its price.

No one actually buys fruit at that price to eat for themselves.

They bought it at the designated store the school told them to buy from.

Well, yeah.
If you don't buy a high-fashion randoseru, you clearly don't love your loli and don't want her to succeed in the cutthroat japanese school system.

>*unzips penis*

300 bucks for anything fashion will always be considered medium level pricing. What the hell do you expect an actual lamb leather backpack to cost for example?

No it isnt. In fact, you can live pretty damn cheaply by buying shit that is on sale. Every evening they sell the Sushi for like 80% off because they arent legally allowed to sell it on the next day. Restaurant meals also are dirt cheap if you know where to eat. Its all the other shit that is expensive in Japan, like public transportation and rent, especially in big cities.

This thread again?

>I watch a lot of travel videos
You'd make a good naive tourist.

if it's a conspiracy they'd also make you buy the textbooks
really though, do they actually provide textbooks over there instead of making you buy it?

Damn, I'm getting flashbacks to high school with my backback basically my size.

Seriously, 30$ JanSport does the job. There is no need to spend 300$ for something nobody will notice.

Ahhhh, a fellow Japan expert like myself.It is also important to note that something something birth rates dropping something something xenophobia something something Abe. Hmmm, yes, Japan has a lot of issues for sure.

FUCK OFF!!!! Nobody wants to hear about your actual, rational facts on this board!!!! LEAVE.

You're made this exact same thread five times in the last three days.

I like you.

They provide textbooks.

>charging 1500 for a backpack that doesn't even have real leather

>not just carrying all your shit in a plastic bag
kek at this consumerdrones

It's better to pay 38k for a single backpack that lasts forever or at least through 6 years of elementary school, than pay 8k for a cheapass backpack with planned obsolescence that breaks in less than 6 months.

I didn't even read the thread to see if anyone mentioned, but randoserus come with warranty and free repairs for the entirety of elementary school.
Randoserus without that warranty aren't so expensive

Nip loving fags will try and tell you it's because you pay for something of good quality that will last, when in reality it's just the companies who make the bags taking advantage of the fact that parents will cough up bank-loads in order to buy what is effectively a status symbol for their child.

If you make something people will buy regardless, you can charge whatever outlandish price you like. Same reason the price of poultry skyrockets during Christmas.

Shut the fuck up.

This. Japan is awful.

>going to school with a plastic bag
You must have been the coolest kid around.

>free repairs for the entirety of elementary school.

So 6 years? It's still a ripoff.

>This. Japan is awful.
No more so than America. This is just your precious capitalism at work.

Is like you want to get bullied.

You can buy genuine leather bags from real companies for around that price and get a forever-warranty. They're designed to be heirlooms.

you could get 2 adidas tracksuits and a pair of new adidas (or lacoste if you're a fancy slav) sneakers for that

I used the same Samsonite bag through all 4 years of middle school, and it was 1/5th of the price of the bag in the OP. That said people to buy stupid shit like Fjallraven bags, so you aren't wrong when saying capitalism enables people to waste money on these things.

I bought a 60$ nike bag in 7th grade and used it throughout elementary and highschool and I still use it boxing club and hiking. The faux leather on the sides is a bit cracked but the bag is still strong as fuck.