CUCKED BY KIMMY

>Secretary of State Rex Tillerson says the US will no longer demand that North Korea give up its nuclear weapons in order to start talks with the rogue nation.

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the absolute state of cuckmerica ladies and gentlemen

cnn.it/2ksjnSP

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/08/11/flashback-clinton-campaign-thought-trump-was-too-weak-on-north-korea/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/12/white-house-walks-back-rex-tillersons-north-korea-/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dailycaller.com/2017/08/11/flashback-clinton-campaign-thought-trump-was-too-weak-on-north-korea/

pd: show your flag FAGGOT.

That's a good development, my friend. That means people will talk and not escalate issues with another country.
What would you do?

The TINY ASIAN DICK does it again

Show flag faggot

It's a shown of weakness, now Iran will not give a fuck nd will reactivate his nuclear program

RIP Israel

KIM: 1
TRUMP: 0

But what would you do if you actually had nuclear weapons, mexico?

Damn does trump ever stop losing?

It's amazing what a handful of nukes can do for your sovereignty, isn't it? Too bad stupid white men in dozens of white nations never learned this simple fucking lesson, and instead pissed away their nation's wealth on frivolous bullshit like yachts, houses, cars, Christianity, and general multicultural cuckoldry.

I'm looking at you South Africa, Eastern Europe, and the Balkans.

How so?

>>Secretary of State Rex Tillerson says the US will no longer demand that North Korea give up its nuclear weapons in order to start talks with the rogue nation.
What the actual fuck? This is unprecedented. It's very good news, but completely and utterly unexpected. I can't think of a single reason why they would pull a 180 like this out of nowhere. I mean, Americans literally stopped a plan to cut military spending a few years ago primarily because NK was ratcheting up nuclear focus. Also given current relations (which are worse than terrible) I just don't understand what prompted them to say this.
It's also personally extremely frustrating because now I have to revise my thesis topic for next year yet again.

I love how you capitalized Christianity...

We disarmed our nukes because nogs were taking over, mate. THAT was the right fucking thing to do holy shit can you imagine the ANC armed with fucking NUKES?!

Rocket Boy doesn't have a delivery system that works. Every ICBM attempt he's made burned up in re-entry.

Tillerson is a faggot NK is getting bombed. Being nice to them is like thing Muslims will stop bombing Israel if you say “the capital of Israel isn’t a Jerusalem”
> [spoiler] they’ll still bomb people

Nuke Mexico city

He seems to be doing pretty well, considering he's in charge of the most powerful military might the world has ever witnessed.

Countries with nukes are real countries. Its a meta since cold war.

Mexico city is cool; why would he do that?

Fake news, post the full thing shill.

The Alpha thing to do from the get-go would have been to withdraw all US troops from the Korean Peninsula and tell South Korea to get fucked and deal with their retarded ass cousins on their own. Protecting these ungrateful, foreign gooks is a waste of tax dollars and young bodies. Couldnt give to two fucks less if Seoul is glassed tomorrow, changes absolutely nothing over here in America.

> allowing NK nukes
> Iran says fuck the US and gets nukes
> all Middle East thinks US is pussy
—— US gets nukes by 10 countries
Way to go Tillerson great job being nice to literal autistic dictators

That's not true at all. Korea is a military hold on the area as the US has nothing else but Japan; and Japan has grown sentient.
Militarily, the US needs every foothold it can get.

No we fucking dont need fucking shit. Bring the troops home and put them on the border with Mexico, where shit actually matters. Korea and Japan need to deal with their own shit, not our problem.

Wait, what? 10 countries?
Explain where you're coming from, please. Your argument makes no sense.

So then then would let Russia take the entire area, circling the entire pacific rim with all possible threats?
Doesn't sound like a sound plan of action to me, buddy.

asking north korea to relinquish its WMDs is a stupid unreasonable request. they are literally the only thing that secures their sovereignty. otherwise we would have already had korean war 2: asian boogaloo.
thanks to Barry huesein obama betraying gadafi after he agreed to disarm none of these "rogue states" can trust any agreement the US makes. Iran is in the same boat. none of them will ever relinquish their nukes, they would be fools to do so.

CNN trying to get views.
Nothin but FAKE NEWS.

And in 50 years when the Chinese menace has grown, unopposed to conquer the entire continent of Asia and is spreading across the globe, will you regret having surrendered the borders of Japan and Korea to them? China is a bigger long term threat than a few beaners working as hotel maids illegally.

This, so hard this...

> soft on NK
What’s to stop China and Russia giving nukes to middle eastern countries? It’s a snow ball effect. Are you that dimwitted to think that US stopping being a policing force completly and allowing a dictator nukes and one of the most hostile governments Nukes makes United States look strong? Oh yeah NK you defied us I guess just do whatever you want.
What’s to stop other countries

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Then we make them

David lane was redpilled on these motherfuckers but sadly cuckstians will never get it.

"Let us realize that the C.R.A.P. are deceivers. They are at best "conservatives," meaning they want to conserve the present state of chaos, while conserving their money, their possessions, their safety, their status and the executioners' institutions which provide these benefits. The retired military officers that lead much of the alleged resistance are good examples. Like Bo Gritz, with his Oriental ex-wife, his Oriental children, his Negro godson, his assassinations for the CIA and his big Federal paychecks. If he cared one iota about White children, his assassinations would have been of those who bus little White children into places where no sane adult goes without shotguns or police protection. Then there is the Colonel from Mississippi who brags without end of his heroism in Korea and his Christianizing of Koreans. He tells us that millions of commies are hiding in tunnels under the Mexican border waiting to attack. I told him many years ago that millions walked across the border and were mating with many of the last White women. Also, that America had no business in Korea, Vietnam, Italy, Germany, Saudi Arabia or any of the dozens of wars where the victims number tens of millions from one end of the globe to the other. I told him it was for a Jew World Order, and I told him we cannot share Gods or religions with other races. But, he loved his money, his fairy tale religion and his false hero status more than the survival of his race"

Let me redpill on what you really did:

You created one of the wealthiest and most prosperous nations on Earth and then allowed and brought in a cheap labor force for your farms and mines. You didn't want to pay white men fair wages. When the workforce began to get out of control you created Apartheid to keep that system going.

You never truly developed the long range nuclear ICBM arsenal you needed to defend yourself and instead gave your nuclear material to Israel for money. Once your shortsighted, stupidity caught up with you, you bowed to international pressure and to your greedy white business class and then, and only then, did blacks take over.

It didn't help that you followed your idiot Christian leaders down the path of multiculturalism to your deaths instead of shitcanning that kike religion in it's entirety. Don't believe me? Dr. William Pierce goes into your fall in great detail, verifying my points. White men are the root cause of the collapse of South Africa. It was your shitty leadership and lack of planning that lead you to your current and ongoing genocide. Stop coming to Sup Forums looking for fucking sympathy. I have none. America will follow in your footsteps if it makes you feel any better.

Just emp the faggot to hell and back. Thier entire won't have any coms. Not that it matters the left will win 2020 and we will all die.

Other countries? Oh, you mean China and Russia? Who's combined military power isn't close to the US by any stretch?
Tell me, what's the threat?

Top quality post

sure we could squash them like ants, but i guarantee they launch a couple before we reduce them to rubble. in that case we will have just caused the one thing we are trying to prevent. better to just leave the norks to rot. its none of our business anyway if other nations are run by dictators. if the people are truly oppressed then they will resist. north korea will never conquer the south, not so long as the US exists. but at the same time there is no reason for us to do anything more than we already do. let the norks get their bombs. if they ever try to use one the combined might of the UN security council will reduce the nation into a smoldering crater

> Muh white race.
R u delusional still. I know this is a larp board and you guys really believe saving the white race is a thing. But if you all look like pussy faggots scared to pull the trigger against countries with nukes what makes you think people give a fuck about you wanting to persevere anything?

>>might of the UN security council
You mean the US, right?

>trump will fix it unlike Bush, Clinton, and Obama
Fucking Trumptards

You guys had abandon a old meme thinking trump was the new cool shiet
and Great Korea is back to haunt the burguers and jews again

south africa never had nukes and it shut down its nuclear program because south africa, as a nation, is incompetent

>>and Great Korea is back to aunt the burguers and jews again
You should check the autocorrect on you're phone before you post, friend-o.

already deleted the post

Thats progress, Kim is never ever fucking ever going to give up his nuclear weapons. He saw what happened to Hussein and Gaddafi, without his nukes he has no bargaining chip.

Who would you suggest fix it, buddy?

The UN wants NK to have nukes? Once North Korea, and Iran, then Pakistan, then all the countries who are turning Anti USA. Then. America’s military power is not a big deal. Because everyone has nukes and countries who are already willing to sacrifice their people for immigrants don’t give a fuck. Then middle eastern countries can use nukes on each other and suicide bombers become suicide nukers. Then The whole world is against us. We bomb NK no one is going to attack the United States directly. And we show strength and force. We let NK get nukes...eventually..10...20...30.. maybe even 80 years down the road we’ve paved the way for every country to have nukes and then. We are directly attacked. Once they’ve all got together to finally go anti USA.

Actually a good point. The real question is, how far would he take this?

this

Thanks. If white men don't learn to acknowledge their incredible string of fuck-ups, we literally will have no chance of a future. It's already pretty fucking bleak.

are you fucking stupid, you think china and russia or any other country with nukes would hand over nukes or blueprints to nukes to other countries. what goes through the mind of a moron like you that thinks you can 'buy into' becoming a nuclear superpower

Holy fuck
>America’s military power is not a big deal
You have no concept of how powerful this rolling mechanism is.
The only reason America isn't Nazi Germany and obliterating the next 3 most powerful countries is because of some ink on paper 200 years ago.
This is by no means a dick measuring contest, but you need to look in to the US military a tad more.

Wait do you think NK got Nukes because of their high end Nuke tech? NK is a test to see what US will do.

it got reverted by the white house............
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/12/white-house-walks-back-rex-tillersons-north-korea-/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

America is allowed to have bombs but other countries aren't? Yeah that doesn't sound hypocritical at all.

It won’t be a big deal if every other country has the go ahead to get nukes since the United States is to pussy to stop them. What’s a counter
> hurr durr all you 10 Anti US countries with Nukes we will just Nuke you all of you Nuke us...they’re muslims countries eventually. Martyrdom is in their religion they’ll support it

>what is EMP

countries don't 'give away' or 'sell' technology for intercontinental missiles or nuclear bombs, numbnuts and if you think otherwise then you're stupid

>mfw the redemocratization cucks threw away our military's secret wmd program

we were THIS close

But you don't, so were at the logical argument rather than the hypothetical.
>hurr durr America's military industrial complex isn't 400 billion dollars! Hurr durr America wouldn't have anything if we didn't let them!

no country would willingly give up the potential to become a nuclear power. brazil is just incompetent
>7-1

> North Korea Acquired Nukes by their own Leading Technology
Ok bud you keep believing the military complex of world means Muzzies and NK have the Tech of their own high grade weapons
> what is Russia’s Economy for 500$ Alex

KIM CANT DO SHIT

KIM CANT DO SHIT

KIM CANT DO SHIT

>In 1987, President Sarney announced that Brazil had enriched uranium to 20%.
>In 1990, President Fernando Collor de Mello symbolically closed the Cachimbo test site, in Pará, and exposed the military’s secret plan to develop a nuclear weapon.

we're south american though, going through with this shit would only attract uncle sam's wrath

> look how much we spend on our military
> can defeat Shit gooks in a war
I’m glad you think the spending means something to these other countries though. Especially Muslims who believe in Dying and going to heaven with virgins.

It's your Mad Max northern territories that need purged, my beaner friend. But go ahead and nuke your biggest accomplishment

Yes, he gets to keep his "nuclear weapons"...which would be bad if nuclear weapons actually existed. Heard he can also keep his phasers, his photon torpedos, and his moon-based death ray.

>What the actual fuck? This is unprecedented. It's very good news, but completely and utterly unexpected.
How is this good? Giving in to demands of your enemies is never good.

Japan's navy and air force can easily hold their own against Russia. People always underestimate the nip military - excuse me: self defense forces.

Kim just has to give up his boi pussy instead

>RIP Israel
You say that like that's a bad thing!

whats Israel?

And yet, I still stand by my point. Do you have a counter to the fact that we can destroy multiple countries at the same time, whilst invading others on a whim?

so you actually think countries can buy their way into becoming a nuclear power. and you actually think north korea of all countries would be able to afford such thing. tell us, what sort of pricetag would you suppose

No I don’t think you can. I think that Russia or China could easily put leaders into power and give them nukes if they had a strong enough grasp on the government simply to tilt the scale on their continent however
> I.e. That’s why North Korea is the test model right now with China having a firm grasp on NK gov and keeping them afloat during sanctions

Once Russia and China see that US will let it happen once, they can begin working on Govs in the region. Could take 10-20 years to get full control, but the trade off being a nuke or 2 would be worth it.

Iran never stopped her nuclear program though
Just curbed it down a little

>israel 'bought' what its scientists einstein and oppenheimer helped to develop
sure thing

NK have been sending slave workers to Siberia for years. You don't think they got anything out of that from Russia?

No I’m glad you’re willing to sacrifice millions of America’s tho and the destroy multiple countries. Which could be aviodes by strategic strikes on NK bases now. Thank god Truman wasn’t a pussy and pressed the button WW2 would have lasted for another fucking 5 years

best case scenario:

>50 year path to reunification
>kim and his regime don't get prosecuted
>eventually transition into capitalist democratic society
>kim becomes chaebol bigshot
>let korea keep its nukes, encourage it actually
>lend some nukes to japan
>continue partnership with india
>china literally surrounded by nuclear powers
>US can get the fuck out of Asia

NO CUCLEAR NODES

I’m guessing Muslims Accept Jews and Christians in that timeline too Right Brazil?

none of that is viable. nk is a sovereign country and reunification of korea is endgame. neither china nor russia 'controls' it

>"nk sent a few prisoners to the gulags in exchange for nukes and icbm's"
you must be from sydney

This is a good option. I mean sure there will be a regional nuclear war in the future but the world will be fine. I support this.

>It didn't help that you followed your idiot Christian leaders down the path of multiculturalism to your deaths instead of shitcanning that kike religion in it's entirety.
What are you even on about?

They don't even exist,

Nukes aren't real.

come on, Kim Jon-un grew up in the West, I bet his dream is to own a bastketball team or something

being the head of a dynasty with the constant threat of coup, assassination and invasion mustn't be very fun, I bet he'd be up for a deal if non-prosecution was on the table

the rest of the top brass, the old brainwashed farts... not so much

They shouldn't have to give up anything. They are a sovereign nation.

You actually think NK isn’t just a puppet country? You can’t be that dense to think its self sufficient enough to stay afloat after all these sanctions. Countries are signing in the dotted line as anti United States. China fully supports NK or it would have shut down Kim a long time ago. Man your proxy war Strategy reaks of ...
Oh nvm... it’s a leaf you wouldn’t understand how to puppeteer

Ignore the shills

>Omg Drunmph will kill us all!!!
>Wots he doing saying NK have to gib up weapons, heyl start WW3

>Hhahaha Drunmph just said he will do 'peace talks' lmao weak ass fool hahaha wots he thinking doesnt he care bout us? Nukem! Hillary would!!

I'll let you know Donald Trump is the best and knows the best, and hires the best, best, best, best.

Oh yeah. Except not here.

> The boom in NK says their Family is God. They created the world, their religion is literally that family. You’re trying to rationalize an irrational dynasty

He likes basketball as entertainment. He’s not stupid and doesn’t actually give a fuck about Rodman, only enough to show America that people in our country like him, the same way people saying Kim Jung is better then trump. He’s crazy, but to control and entire country for generations you can be stupid

>Japan's navy and air force can easily hold their own against Russia.
Lmao this is the most retarded thing I've ever read.

No one wants to nuke NK. Just disable all their military bases. Attacking NK won’t start WW3, that can only be started by super powers
> hurr durr any military force is gonna start WW3.

>Secretary of State Rex Tillerson says the US will no longer demand that North Korea give up its nuclear weapons in order to start talks with the rogue nation.
DON'T FUCKING BELIEVE THEM.
THE US WILL TWIST THIS SOMEHOW. THEY ALWAYS DO.

he wasn't groomed for leadership though. he's not the oldest son, he was thrown that responsability when the eldest fell into disgrace. I bet he grew up thinking he'd be able to travel the world freely enjoying the regime's money. right now his life must be hell, no amount of child sex-slaves or whatever outrageous benefits you get from being the god-head of a dynasty in charge of a dictatorship don't outweight the damocles sword hanging above his head.

also, the north korean people aren't stupid, they know it's all bullshit, they also know you're not supposed to show this knowledge ever, they'd adapt to the southern lifestyle within a few years (except maybe the retards in their military)