Are nigger women being sexually abandoned?

nigger men seem to be running straight to the white women
and white men usually take the prettiest white women or asian women

so where does that leave nigger women?
seems to me like they've been ditched

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7zfDVNHmkxg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA
washingtonpost.com/news/soloish/wp/2015/10/12/black-women-face-prejudice-every-day-i-dont-need-it-in-online-dating-too/?utm_term=.88bee562798c
theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060
youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Two options:
1) crazy cat lady
2) cybergoth dyke

it leaves them sexually frustrated, fighting over the few men interested enough in them

micropenis asian men

white weed smoking men will take them

there'd be more white guys interested in them if they could refrain from boning 50 tyrones and 30 jeromes by the time they're 15

>large population of angry white beta males
>large population of angry black females
>yfw they come together to create a mulatto hybrid race
>yfw robot mullatos rule the earth

>Michelle Obama
>Woman

this, white men are stealing asian women, so asian men are stealing black women, while black men are stealing white women.
its a vicious cycle

are Asian men stealing black women though?

not in the west. In countries like the kongo where there is a lot of chinese investment it happens.

It's not just that. Whenever the media decides to portray an interracial couple, black women aren't in that picture.

No one likes an angry woman.

Not even black men.

nice digits

(((google)))

Ugly nigger women --> Ugly nigger men

Literally no one wants either of them. Also keep in mind that White women date and marry Latino men 3% more than black men. This fucking meme-tier "le BBC epidemic" needs to stop.

they make their own men and have incest.

>White guys don't go for black gir-

Google!=media

It's pushed and forced by your friendly (((media))) it's not stopping anytime soon, that's for sure

B L E A C H E D

There is no such think as women "sexually" abandoned. She might be finacially abandoned but there are always lines of men forming to every roastie that is willing and has its leg spread over.

Nigger bitches are fucking disgusting as fuck and are also the dumbest fucking subgroup of all because they are both WOMEN and NIGGERS. It's mind boggling

mein checkpf!

its no wonder nigger men are running to the white women
>be nigger
>fuck ten or so nigger bitches because thats the culture
>nigger bitches create unnecessary drama
>drive through white neighborhood
>happy white families
>sheeeeiiiiiiiit

Id fuck a black girl
Where they at.
Tbh black men are the Niggers. A black woman will be your slave for real if you are white

you have to find one on her own
and she has to be an innocent one
DO NOT bother if shes with a group of nigger bitches, thats some serious drama that you do not want

Have any of you ever seen a nigger women pussy..... barf
And the only reason people are believing the white women love bbc meme is because the left is pushing it in every commercial and situation.

it literally looks like a horses cunt
natural roasties

Not to be a race traitor, but I dont mind black girls, not so much for the looks but for the nature, not necessarily that Quaneesha world star type, but the ones who actually seem kind of family and community oriented, now this may be ghettoisation, but I also get the feeling they would be more sharing in your political views, having a stable man in their life to start a family, who is actually educated, a provider and wont ditch the little mongrel nigglets..
My two cents, just had this black girl at work flirt with me and I found myself thinking, hmm well I may be a white nationalist but this chick doesnt seem like a total self obsessed coal burner in waiting like alot of democrat voting millenials are, even republican.. *cough* Lauren Southern *cough*

Theses on how niggers are a different species. And how we don't like fat bitches

>usually

Two options:
1) Cyber Vegan
2) Data Pagan

The only outcome that makes sense.

48% of them have genital herpes. You fuck em. I don't want to.

what is this meme?

Ugly
Ugly
Ugly
Ugly
Ugly
Ok
Ok
Ugly
Ugly
Ugly
Ugly
Ugly
Ugly
Ugly
Ugly
The men look better in all pics. Niggers are subhuman

faggot

Welp.

Asian men can have them.

;o)

>white men are stealing asian women
ROR

black men like thick white women

black women dont like small penis white cucks

its only math

The problem are male niggers

i feel for them, but here's a few reasons why

- every race of women except for maybe abo look better
- they have one of, if not the most bitchy, rude, aggressive, masculine, unmotherly, loud personalities of any race of any women
- most of them legitimately hate white men and have zero interest anyways

Lol'd

can confirm all abo women get is rape
unfortunately they tend to get raped by abo men

everybody is aware they need to be bred out but in a country full of pissheads and criminals... aint nobody drunk enough for that shit

Stealing implies value

real life?

Not?

Polygamy is the future.
A billionaire only being allowed to have one wife is unfair to all the other women in the world.

youtu.be/7zfDVNHmkxg

Fucking disgusting.

not saying the rare couple is impossible, just talking in generalities.

white men hold most of the money, so it's not terribly stupid of the negress to marry a white.
>literal 3d chess

Spirit > blood

muh muh money

Jew plan:

>make black guys run to white women
>make white guys run to black women
>no more whites :D

>Rule the Earth
You fucking wish

>nigger women being sexually abandoned
Pregnant negresses in the US shows otherwise

Diminishing IQ = no robots

dummy

Besides black women who can't get a date inside their own race have something fucky going on with them on the inside.

except very few white men find even a single nigger attractive outside the ones that jews push to be considered "attractive", such as beyonce -- the worst and most obvious jewish push.

>except very few white men find even a single nigger attractive

Lmao, there's fucking plenty mate but if you're gonna call black people, niggers, then nah I don't see how you're going to see outside of your bubble

Enjoy being a social outcast bud

this whole idea is stupid
dna doesn't work that way

>no more whites :D
>no more blacks either :D

>white birth rate is declining rapidly
>black birth rate is still increasing

Makes perfect sense mate, you're stoopid =[

original and white version

> this
also by black you mean abo right?

we have a lot of africans now

Motherfucking blogposter. STOP.

>I don't see how you're going to see outside of your bubble
lol why are you on pol if you're upset by the usage of the word nigger. and if anyone's stuck in their bubble, it's you if you think that any considerable amount of white guys would ever choose a black woman over any moderately attractive white, asian, latino, arab girl

>Lmao, there's fucking plenty mate

this statement is so delusional. There are a few -- i never said there are none, black women are by far the least desired woman according to men of all races and you think WHITE men, of all the men, will be the ones to go after black woman more than the others?

Dad married a nigress after leaving my neurotic narcissistic mother.

To be honest he did pretty well. She's an awesome cook, makes decent money, takes incredible care of their twins, and looks fucking incredible for 50 years old.

Also the twins are way more alpha than me already at 11 sadly (I'm 25). They get straight A's and are both the top players in their baseball team. I definitely think there's something to marrying a nigger.

And Beyonce is literally not even black. She's Creole.

Third option, starting activist groups like BLM so they can get some attention.

Yeah, I'm not sure why black women aren't more annoyed by this.

They have the highest herpes rates for a reason. Certainly not ditched.

Thats the trouble with being genetically disposed to being sluts, your flipping a coin on weather or not your getting AIDS from a nigger.

They are but most of the anger is at black men for going with white women.

Why do her tears look like soy sauce drops?

Niggresses don't have a problem having niglets.

>wanting a white whore

Asian sucks. Even crazier than white gals. Waaaaay crazier.

>lol why are you on pol if you're upset by the usage of the word nigger

Yea I was more just making a commentary about it, not expressing any emotion at all bud, but nice try

>it's you if you think that any considerable amount of white guys would ever choose a black woman over any moderately attractive white, asian, latino, arab girl

You can easily find equal attractiveness with each of these races, this is retarded

>black women are by far the least desired woman according to men of all races

Getting this information from where exactly?

You're uh.. You're pretty far gone, aren't ya pal?

It's an MDE reference
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA

Yup! Sheboons are aggressive and ugly!

> white men usually take the prettiest asian women

???

>Getting this information from where exactly?
nigger are you actually baiting me hard right now, or just retarded? i imagine it would have just been common sense for anyone with a int of awareness, but maybe you're just a nigger in denial.

there have been multiple outlets that site studies saying just this

pic related

also, here's a few studies, friend

washingtonpost.com/news/soloish/wp/2015/10/12/black-women-face-prejudice-every-day-i-dont-need-it-in-online-dating-too/?utm_term=.88bee562798c

theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

even fucking BUZZFEED acknowledged this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4

>You're uh.. You're pretty far gone, aren't ya pal?

strong projection there, my friend

>You can easily find equal attractiveness with each of these races, this is retarded

my dude, obviously attraction is subjective, but you can deduce what the average opinion is likely to be, using current studies

Men, not machines

>white men

zuckerBERG

Nahh. Nigger men are just as ugly. If they don't bang each other, then they won't get laid period. Subhumans and all

he wanted an old fashioned chink
the kind that stays in a greasy kitchen making "po frie rie an egg lool"

witnessed

Why would Asians want an African female nigger though is the question? Blacks are an eyesore and its almost a guarantee of catching the AIDS if youre fucking african niggers.

to correct myself, i said multiple studies, but to be more specific, the wapo article sites the OKC study and mentions the data is similar on other dating apps -- so one study and mention of similar data on other apps. The app mentioned by buzzfeed is Are You Interested (AYI)

Are you retarded or from Vermont and never met a nigger? Blacks are ALL awful especially the women. They operate at the decibel level of a broken fire alarm that wont turn off. They are even more ghetto than the men. They are hideous. They are mostly bald, you know. That "hair" on their head is a wig made of horse hair.

And they stink. Oh God, they stink. I'll admit when I was a degenerate, years ago, I slept with a full black nigger and she smelled absolutely wretched. Its like that typical nigger smell, but when you fuck one its amplified and blended with the stench of BO and rancid pussy. Hands down THE worst sexual experience of my life.

Blacks are subhuman garbage and you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to sleep with the "women" (who are likely higher T than you). I made this mistake 20 years ago before the internet was there to warn me against it. Don't make the same mistake I did. Blacks are scum and we should not be associating with them in any form unless it involves rope.

I feel like those who are preaching how asian women are better than white women had zero irl contact with them

Yeah.

Ha dung everything given to you because you're black

Fuck off psy ops nigger nobody's buying your shit.

This faggot must be the biggest cuck I've seen since that race traitor who bought his high school aged daughters nigger boyfriend a car yesterday. This guy is decent looking enough to get a good looking White girl and he impregnates an ugly nigger? Lol absolutely pathetic. I hope she has a miscarriage.

I'm sorry about that nigger bro, you are forever tainted from it, but at least we can learn from your mistakes.

Black women are not abandoned. They still always find a way to get pregnant by 13 and white people always find a way to pay for it.