HAPPENING!!! Justice Dept. releases Peter Strzok text messages!

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/12/texts-between-ex-mueller-team-members-emerge-calling-trump-loathsome-human-idiot.html
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-texts-reveal-anti-trump-pro-clinton-comments/2017/12/12/e0685f80-dfa4-11e7-bbd0-9dfb2e37492a_story.html
politico.com/story/2017/12/12/fbi-agents-trump-mueller-texts-294156

>“I just saw my first Bernie Sanders bumper sticker. Made me want to key the car," Page wrote in an August 2015 exchange.

>“He’s an idiot like Trump. Figure they cancel each other out,” Strzok replied.

>About 375 texts were handed over by the Justice Department, arriving on Capitol Hill the night before Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is expected to face a prolonged grilling in front of the House Judiciary Committee.

>The exchanges show Page and Strzok mocking Trump as early as mid-2015.

>In a March 2016 message, Page exclaimed: "God trump is a loathsome human....omg he's an idiot."

>"He's awful," replied Strzok.

>"God Hillary should win 100,000,000 - 0," Strzok wrote in March 2016, calling himself a "conservative Dem."

>"Also did you hear [Trump] make a comment about the size of his d*ck earlier? This man can not be president," Page said later in the exchange.

>The last of the messages are from last December, so it's unclear how helpful they will be to Trump allies seeking to prove that Mueller's probe was tainted by bias.

>But there are hints in the messages about the concern over Russian influence on the campaign, which was building in the final months of the election contest.

>In July 2016, Page expressed concern that the “sandernistas” might undercut Clinton’s campaign.

>“I’m not worried about them. I’m worried about the anarchist Assanges who will take fed information and disclose it to disrupt,” Strzok replied, referring to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, who published emails hacked from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-12/public-enemy-no-1-walls-closing-peter-strzok-questions-arise-over-his-involvement-fi
youtube.com/watch?v=X9AY1KtIDYI
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/13/fbi-agent-peter-strozk-anti-trump-messages-released-to-media-however-the-key-question-is-not-content/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/12/a-transparent-lack-of-media-curiosity-why-was-judge-rudolph-contreras-recused-from-flynn-case/
youtu.be/Da-TtLgXU40
dailycaller.com/2017/12/13/fbi-officials-discussed-insurance-policy-against-trump-presidency/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/12/fbis-mccabe-has-ohr-problem-will-not-testify-on-tuesday-source-says.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-12/public-enemy-no-1-walls-closing-peter-strzok-questions-arise-over-his-involvement-fi
>As we noted on December 2nd (see: Mueller's Top FBI Agent Probing Clinton Emails, Russian-Collusion "Removed" After Anti-Trump Texts Found), Strzok's life became far more complicated when it was revealed that his dismissal from Mueller's team was linked to the discovery of multiple "anti-Trump text messages" shared with a colleague...a colleague with whom he happened to be having an extramarital affair.
>Of course, like most twisted Washington D.C. scandals, his overt political bias and anti-Trump text messages were only the tip of the iceberg as it was subsequently discovered that Strzok not only held a leading role in the Hillary email investigation but potentially single-handedly saved her from prosecution by making the now-infamous change in Comey's final statement to describe her email abuses as "extremely careless" rather than the original language of "grossly negligent."
>All that said, while ill-advised, sending anti-Trump texts to your mistress is certainly not illegal and probably doesn't violate any FBI statutes that would require dismissal from an ongoing investigation...if we're wrong on that then we would highly encourage Mueller to look at the text messages of the remainder of his team because we're almost certain he would have to replace everyone.
>So, that brings us back to the key question surrounding Peter Strzok, why exactly was he fired from the Trump investigation?
>As it turns out, Representative Jim Jordan (R-OH) has an interesting theory on that question which he shared during his questioning of FBI Director Chris Wray last week. To summarize, Jordan's theory is that Strzok received the controversial "Trump Dossier" from the Clinton campaign then went to the FISA courts where he passed it off as a legitimate piece of intelligence in an effort to obtain the warrants necessary to effectively spy on the Trump campaign

Have a bump OP. Getting bogged down by shills recently. Don’t know why people care about the election since it’s just a red like against a blue kike but who cares tho. Should’ve listened to Trump.

>inb4 shills side this thread to oblivion and infest it once it gets the slightest traction

>In a March 2016 message, Page exclaimed: "God trump is a loathsome human....omg he's an idiot."
The people who run shit are actually on this board.

Anything to distract form the fact Trump is draining hte swamp as we speak. Mueller is /ourguy/

Already a thread on this

Hello shill.

Sup faggot

Go post another nigger dick thread.

there are so many shills they have convinced themselves that moore was trumps pick all along

I fucking hate Steve Bannon so much.

K I'll stop by your mom's place and take a pic of her bull to post

You ready for what's about to come?

bump

I want to be excited about this... but tonight has been a rollercoaster.

Check out this thread. This theory is actually plausible.

bump

And?

Nothing is going to happen, yet you turds keep posting OMG BOMBSHELL AHHHH! Garbage soap opera bullshit to keep the plebs like yourself entertained.

Your pizza party is over faggot.

bump

bump

literally reads like the shill posts here wtf

Goodbye mr ridiculous surname.

I was hoping for something juicer but it seems like its just typical "fuck drumpf" crap.
Oh well, i see why he was demoted either way.

youtube.com/watch?v=X9AY1KtIDYI
WATCH THIS AND LISTEN TO EVERY WORD

Is Jones a Trump plant?
- Blackmailed by Deep State
- offered deal.
- went undercover
- played along with the “special” election?

Listen to his speech, it’s exactly what you’d say to the left if you were trying to wake them the fuck us - “the moral arc of the universe always bends towards justice.”

With the #NoMoore trending, in the midst of #MeToo, you have to think... was this entire election a counter predictive program measure?

- the people of the United States will never knowingly elect pedophiles to Congress.

- morality > party

- voter fraud is real and now proven with epic sting operation.

- Blacks vote 97% Dem to red pill whites.

- all black votes are changed to D automatically in some precincts.

- “wait on God.” - Roy

Jones sealed indictment.
Whistleblower.
Pardoned.
Moore proved innocent.
Dems shook to core.
Right is red pilled.
Left is stunned.
Senator Roy Moore.
No more pedophiles.
Tick tick crooked.
Tick tock Obama.
It’s #MuellerTime.
Pizza party is over assholes.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is embarassing

I wanted Roy to win as much as the next guy but this is a little far fetched.
What's the endgame of this plan? Are you saying Trump rigged the election so he could entrap democrats? I don't think that would fly

>jannies and plebbit mods are also sliding this bread

B U M P

B U M P

B U M P

B U M P

B U M P

>Oh well, i see why he was demoted either way.
He was removed from the probe to prevent the appearance of bias, not demoted. The DOJ guy was demoted (for lying about contacts with Fusion GPS). FBI agents are allowed to have and express political views under department rules. That's why we know former director Mueller is a registered Republican.

Checked and bumped

He was involved in a case investigating the election while texting his wife "drumpf" tier messages. That kind of conflict is enough to warrant a demotion.
Though I guess it's kinda irrelevant why he was removed, either way it's bad optics for the investigation.

This mueller shit needs to speed up. I wouldn't mind if it was possible to discuss but the vast majority of the time legitimate threads about it are completely ignored in favor of shill / shitpost threads. I'm insulted on a personal level by how many people still fall for
>(fake news story)
>drumpf btfo
threads. It's fucking disheartening. Fuck you shareblue.

>As it turns out, Representative Jim Jordan (R-OH) has an interesting theory on that question which he shared during his questioning of FBI Director Chris Wray last week. To summarize, Jordan's theory is that Strzok received the controversial "Trump Dossier" from the Clinton campaign then went to the FISA courts where he passed it off as a legitimate piece of intelligence in an effort to obtain the warrants necessary to effectively spy on the Trump campaign
All FISA requests have to go through the DOJ. At least one actual professional lawyer had to look at the Trump Dossier and decide it was worth his time to take that shit to a FISA court to use as evidence to get a warrant. Fucking prosecutors don't listen to cops on what would and would not get past a judge cause it's their ass on the line if shit blows up in their faces and cops aren't fucking lawyers. This theory is bad and you should fucking feel bad.

I mean fuck's sake, at least invent someone to accuse as a co-conspirator he worked with in the DOJ. Hell, maybe you could even try to discredit FISA courts while you're at it.

The real question is who would take anything in the dossier seriously? The whole thing is a complete joke.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/13/fbi-agent-peter-strozk-anti-trump-messages-released-to-media-however-the-key-question-is-not-content/

normies

YOu must be scared

>He was involved in a case investigating the election while texting his wife "drumpf" tier messages.
Mistress
>That kind of conflict is enough to warrant a demotion.
No, it isn't. It's enough in this case to warrant a removal. It'd be enough to warrant a demotion (or firing and investigation for corruption) if you could actually link his bias to actions he took. Having political bias isn't a fucking offense. Fucking everyone has a political bias to some degree. If he wasn't anti-Trump he'd be pro-Trump; either would be a bias that could affect how he could handle a Trump related case. You don't want people to like the people they are investigating too much any more than you want them to dislike them. The issue is how much of a bias is too much to risk letting someone work on a case. This shit is entirely subjective and unless there's evidence of wrongdoing, up to the agents themselves and their bosses.

>t. James Clapper.

>The real question is who would take anything in the dossier seriously?
FISA court judges apparently.

Trump just gave the "jews" more territory dude. He's a shill

>Allegations that the FBI Deputy Director should have been recused from participating in certain investigative matters
Fucking thank you. Like I said, grounds for recusal.

Up

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/12/a-transparent-lack-of-media-curiosity-why-was-judge-rudolph-contreras-recused-from-flynn-case/

"no one will be a better friend to Israel than me"
Donald trump

>stop the prosecution of the most corrupt politician, start a 2 years long investigation into phony allegations and nearly sway the presidential election cause you fuck a vagina that hates Trump

What hope is there for America if cuckoldry of such scale reaches this high?

Everyone has been focused on Mueller since he was appointed. Meanwhile the IG review has been going on under the radar for nearly a year.

Also, from this 8/4 news conference;

>04:30 …”The FBI has created a new counterintelligence unit to manage these [leak] cases”…
>08:17 …”these National Security breaches do not just originate from within the Intelligence Community. They come from a wide range of sources within the government, including the Congress.”
youtu.be/Da-TtLgXU40

He sounds so much like a guy wanting to fuck, kek

THANK YOU BASED NIGGERS...ABORTIONS ALL ROUND!!

Bumping this miscarriage of justice

kek///you said miscarriage
Did you mean abortion?

Im still annoyed theres no full list of them

We only see what has been filtered through

dailycaller.com/2017/12/13/fbi-officials-discussed-insurance-policy-against-trump-presidency/

It's a bit graphic, but that could work.

Should we put some of the inflammatory texts in infographics?

Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who was reportedly scheduled to testify behind closed doors in front of the House Intelligence Committee on Tuesday, will instead meet next week due to a "scheduling error," Department of Justice officials told Fox News.

McCabe’s testimony was likely to, at least in part, focus on Peter Strzok’s role in the Hillary Clinton email investigation.
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/12/fbis-mccabe-has-ohr-problem-will-not-testify-on-tuesday-source-says.html

Bumping an information rich thread

Keep this out of the press, they can turn an elephant into a 6 tons tranny.

If they are serious about the investigation and Trump doesn't chickens out, that's all that matters.