Brit/pol/ - Steph McGovern is qt tbqhfam edition

>Tory rebels set to block EU withdrawal bill
itv.com/news/2017-12-12/theresa-may-faces-first-defeat-on-eu-withdrawal-bill/
archive.is/7SI4Z

>Government caves into Caudrilla on oil reliance
thecanary.co/discovery/2017/12/12/theresa-mays-big-promises-climate-change-didnt-even-last-day/
archive.is/VWtCh

>EU citizens UK citizenship application will take minutes
politicshome.com/news/uk/home-affairs/immigration/news/91430/application-eu-migrants-stay-after-brexit-will-literally
archive.is/B7Uo6

>BBC infested with moaning remainers
order-order.com/2017/12/12/bbc-hypes-gloomy-brexit-report-by-eu-funded-think-tank/
archive.is/dHuha

>UK seeks new anti-fraud head
via.hypothes.is/https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-sfo/uk-seeks-new-anti-fraud-head-after-crime-agencies-overhaul-idUKKBN1E62LH
archive.is/AtNfH

>Cracker Anne Marie Morris reinstated into Tory party
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5171997/MP-suspended-using-n-word-let-Tory-party.html
archive.is/5LDAv

>UK & Saudi bomb Yemeni civilians again
presstv.com/Detail/2017/12/12/545319/Yemen-Saudi-Arabia-Sanaa-Saada-UN-US
archive.is/ydNcg

>How Star Wars: The Last Jedi takes on Trump
gq-magazine.co.uk/article/the-last-jedi-review
archive.is/AjxYY

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5173365/Moment-Queen-Reagan-discussed-Western-economics-1991.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e-kE3CC2uDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TOLD THE EX I STILL LOVE HER WOE IS ME LADS

Nice to see Farridge picked another winner.

GET EN THER MOHAMMED MY SON
*eats kebab made out of paki rape victim*
BACK OF THE NET KWALAMBE YOU LEDG
*fights with a white man*
GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALL

>WOE IS ME

BBC news's topics of interest today:
>Roy Moore defeat in Alabama: Five consequences (complete with lots of cheering pictures of fat lefties)
>'Why I invented the glass ceiling phrase'
>Men for sale: The sex workers trying to make a living
Is it a slow news day or do the Beeb just not care any more?

I am a woeing millennial

Morning lads.

I seem to have fixed my sleeping pattern, kind of.

Here's hoping I don't fuck it up again before Christmas.

:(

she can bomb my tube anytime

Das cringe

So is your Reddit space faggot but I love her wannafightaboutit?

>That's like firing first in a duel, if you miss you're fucked
Looks like you missed, friendo :s

Start emigrating.

don't care about yank politics but I'm feeling smug about Sup Forums's nonce candidate losing

Interesting article about the Queen and Reagan:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5173365/Moment-Queen-Reagan-discussed-Western-economics-1991.html

Was he actually a nonce or was it just 'allegations'?

I looked at it more like Schrödinger's Cat.

You literally sound like a Guardianista.

It's all allegations but he is a hick in a small town so there's probably an air of truth to them, though he definitely didn't hurt anybody and it was definitely all consensual, otherwise you would've heard about it one of the other 900 times he's ran

My girlfriend is called Steph
My coffee is Nescafe
My IT is Microsoft
My car is on finance
My food is from JustEat
My TV is ITV
My diamonds are on finance
My best mate is called Smithster
My computer is from PC World
I don't drink wine
And I am a Deano

Why can't melts like you lot just accept that Barratt new builds and EE unlimited data deals benefit everyone in the country, including people who work in Leeds call centres?

Even 100 of you on your best sesh is nothing compared to the carnage I caused last night in Yates', oi oi

Well the first one is a classic HURR TRUMP LOST AGAIN. And then its feminism and they're allowed to be misandrist with the last one. Classic beeb

Get on my level faggots
>be almost a neet all day
>wifey nurse gone to work
>have over a million bongs in the bank
>not even 26 yet
Just going to relax and do some uni work. Kek at you full neets and wagecucks

the assault allegations are only alleged and could go either and idc, but he's admitted to dating young teens, and for some reason I doubt some hick kept them all above 16 (which would still be creepy)

Christ, wider Sup Forums is absolutely infested with the most spasticated faggots

Sessions mole. Bannon failure. Ivanka Democrat. Trump isolated. Coulter won't defend. Over. Slavery.

Why does your wife have to work?

Your wife is probably being railed by Obwingo as I type this.

Urgh I love to hate Deano

dumb frogposter

She enjoys her job. Will quit when we start making mini anons.
>this is what wifelets believe
No niggers at her job and she finds them repulsive. No niggers can give her a better dicking than me anyway. Almost made her full 14/88.

Comfy movie
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e-kE3CC2uDc

I had lunch with Steph McGovern - not in a romantic way or anything

dumb frogposter

Dayum.

I'd rather do her than an American roastie and I'm not even a prince.

He admitted to dating 16 year olds as a 30+ year old. I don't care if that is technically legal here, no man that does that can be trusted with anything. If you do that, you immediately out yourself as a liability.

ok so you're gay user, big surprise

Bobfoc

40 years ago that was completely normal though

it's like bill clinton admitting he said "nigger" in high school

She looks like a tranny

>doesn't know that I'm a smart frog poster

Maybe in hick town USA where people fuck their sisters. I can't imagine any mentally functioning father being okay with his teenage daughter dating a 30+ year old man.

BBC News is a terrible biased cesspool, and I'd be fine with that if not for the fact I have to pay for it, whilst it claims to be representative and impartial...

Not really

dumb frogposter

there is no such thing as a smart frog poster

Yes goy, marry old women who have fewer years left to bear healthy children

How old are you and your Hattie? Did you get a trust fund?

*closes eyes* Actually London happens to be the most diverse city in the world, it's a real reflection of modern Britain. Maybe some less enlighten areas of the UK still think like that but come on it's nearly 2018. Everyone of us is a migrant, we're probably all at least partially gay too

>marrying younger means kids
Fuck off pedo.
I know this is going to rustle your biasis, but all available data suggests that women give birth to the healthiest, highest IQ, and tallest babies around 25 - 33 (adult brains don't even develop until 25). He dated 16 year olds because he's a pedo. He'd go even lower if he could.

16 year olds are perfectly legitimate marriage material, you stupid faggot.

It was normal in Britain too.

Quite, what would you know, Nigel?

But where do I go morality man?

You don’t fuck the brain though, you fuck the vagina m8.

>thinks I'd marry an English woman
To larping virgins like you on here. Try dating my 16 year old daughter and I'll beat you with a baseball bat. As will most men with any good instincts and principles.

You'll do nothing, internet tough guy. You are a cucked feminist and your stupidity is contributing to Western decline, retard.

>normal
>in Britain
>in the 80s
You do know 30 years ago wasn't the fucking 40s you dull cunt.

Where was this normal 40 ago? If youre just desperate for someone to agree with your noncery it's not going to happen.

If you don't instinctually understand that's wrong, you're abnormal. Maybe during tribal societies or during times of material hardshio you'd have an argument as it would be necessary by necessity, but you don't have that argument now. Social relations between people are entirely different.

Where is she from then

>If you don't instinctually understand that's wrong, you're abnormal.
>I don't have to justify my arguments
Just fuck off, twat.

>instinctually understand
>social relations

Don't project cuck boy.

Shut up coward.
You wouldn't even make your opinion public as you know you'd get your head smashed in. You're larper and will never breed anyway, nevermind with a 16 year you pathetic cunt.
Norway.

>the "80s" were 40 years ago

Britain.

Based on nothing. Excellent point mutt

>No wogs in a enn eich ess hospital
Lol

>all nurses work in hospitals

So do you rubber your willy to shag your own wife? Or is she on the pill/implant

She's getting a vinegary old man balls dicking in a care home?

Based off your mum.

Injections.
Plenty of vaginas too. Not a care home, a residence specifically for people with dementia. You'd be surprised by how many younger people develop some form of dementia.

> agrees to chemically castrate self
Red flag

Funny you say that when you're making a roastie, divorced, le 56% face with kids your new queen.

>getting dementia in your 30s
I couldn't imagine anything worse. Id just off myself

>new queen
The absolute STATE of American education

>princess now
>queen later
trust me, it'll be progressive

>Id just off myself
People trying to off themselves is pretty common. The really bad cases can't even do that, they have hardly any concept of anything.

>Watching ITV news today and they said that Christian values were getting in the way of core British values of tolerance and inclusion and thats why scores are down across the board.

You can't make this shit up lads.

We also have a paki prime minister

A minimum of 4 generations away. Won't happen. This isn't King Ralph

What scores

He sure acts like one, seems he has some degree of autonomy too.

Too bad my town's mayor isn't out making international deals.

Women will do anything you tell them if you tell them the right way.

The day I forget my wife's name or shit my pants then out comes the knife and hot bath

Test scores and the like.

They'll reign for a while but in 25 years it'll be this guy on the throne...

So when did core british values change from "lets invade those cunts over there and take their shit" to tolence and inclusion? Was there an email or something sent out?

>implying an american will ever sit the throne

>implying foreigners havent sat on your throne for a long ass time
lol

We need euthanasia.
Some doctors and nurses do this already, though illegally. When they know a patient isn't going to live, they give them a higher dose (or stop it entirely depending on the drug) of a certain medication and let them die.

Well we had open doors in the Victorian period. BTFOing third worlders and inclusive society are not mutually exclusive.

Why is being an sjw transgirl so fun?

Harry marrying a 56% mutt from America reflects worse on you. He gets himself an American woman and she turns out to be a murrimutt, doesn't reflect well on your demographics.

ie, any poo rich enough to buy an estate was tolerated

not you paid every brown person in the empire to come over

You missed the point

Id prefer a Dutch attitude to it. I remember on the Radio not that long ago a story of a Dutch alcoholic who had tried and tried to stop, realised that he never was going to and what a burden he was so he applied to be euthanised. Took him about 2 years to get approval.

>reflects worse on you
he could have picked anybody and picked a le 56% face divorced roastie with kids

lol

yeah that reflects poorly upon us

Away from here, young man.