Be sure to thank this goy and his website for the monumental loss. A liberal Democrat in a deep red state...

Be sure to thank this goy and his website for the monumental loss. A liberal Democrat in a deep red state, they're gonna be voting blue forever now. They campaigned hard against the swamp (Strange) while ushering in an accused pedo.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.hk/amp/s/www.dailywire.com/news/24620/flashback-trump-predicted-roy-moore-would-lose-michael-j-knowles?amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>they're gonna be voting blue forever
>because of one special election with shit turnout that only lasts til next year
Doubt

elections are all rigged. i assume it was just horse trading by the parties. hopefully Trump got something good out of it.

Blame is on the Christ cucks that allowed themselves to be shamed over false allegations enough to not even show up. Alabama can go the way of California for all I care, you deserve it after this.

why is it Bannon's fault?

It's Trump who told Sean Hannity to call out Moore

Because Bannon had to run a candidate against the man Trump endorsed. Go fuck yourself.

He's there until 2020

>Sup Forums in 2016: "BANNON IS AMAZING HE WON TRUMP THE PRESIDENCY. FORGET THE FACT THAT TRUMP WON BECAUSE HE WENT UP AGAINST A CORRUPT UNCHARISMATIC HARPY AND WAS THE FIRST REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE IN DECADES TO TALK ABOUT THINGS PEOPLE CARED ABOUT"
>Sup Forums in 2017: "FUCK BANNON ROY MOORE LOST BECAUSE OF HIM. IGNORE THE FACT THAT MOORE IS A PEDOPHILE AND CAMPAIGNED ON MUH RELIGION AND MUH ABORTIONS AS IF HE LEARNED NOTHING FROM TRUMP"
The mental gymnastics at display in this post are astounding.

why stop there.
Why not remove all evangelicals from the party
They're the one behind this Israel deal too

The Israel deal is whatever just because of the amount of chimping out this is about to be unleashed on them.

Checked. All these fifth column jackoffs do is campaign on shit nobody cares about like abortions and gay marriage and fucking israel, and then wonder why they lose.

>Sup Forums is one person
only retards believed Breitbart to be anything more than useful idiots. I bet you worship le based faggot Milo too. Trump's first instinct was to disregard Moore, instead this bastard kike went against Trump himself for clicks.

senators serve six years dumbass

Luther Strange was a shit candidate, just stop. If he's got the approval of the likes of Paul Ryan, Turtleman, and cocksmoker-in-chief Lindsey Graham, you know it's bad news.

google.com.hk/amp/s/www.dailywire.com/news/24620/flashback-trump-predicted-roy-moore-would-lose-michael-j-knowles?amp

Bannon has the right ideas but his presentation really turns off people.theres a reason trump initially endorsed strange.

It's a special election though

Ken agrees, evangelicals are an anchor tied to the party. Fucking moralfags bitch about degeneracy but at the end of the day are too stupid to see the bigger picture. Fucking evangelicals, I hope you all get killed by packs of niggers.

Milo can die of AIDS for all I care. Fuck him. My point is don't place the blame solely on Bannon

He wasn't great but he at least was nominally rubber-stamping Trump's agenda and most likely would have kept a Senate seat firmly under Trump's control

>Fucking moralfags bitch about degeneracy but at the end of the day are too stupid to see the bigger picture.
They didn't learn from Trump's example and paid the price

This, dumping strange was the right move. Fucking Moore should have had this in the bag but the sleazy dems managed to find a skeleton to drag out. Never underestimate their willingness to swing below the belt.

And now we're all paying the price. At the end of the day 'taking back the country' through electoral politics is looking less and less viable. We gave it a good shot but there are too many non-whites and cucks.

The problem with Evangelicals is that to them the bigger picture is:

NOTHING MATTERS BECAUSE DURR HURR HURR JESUS IS COMING BACK

MUH PROPHECY

It's not even the "pedo" shit that made people shy away from Moore. They're evangelicals who are perfectly fine with Mary and Joseph. It was the mountains of other insane shit Moore said. Like how he wanted to do away with all amendments after the 10th for example.

Well you can't say the 15th and 19th didn't play their part in this so....

Yes, please do. Bleach the thing clean to its fibers. Rid us of the christ-pox

>Sup Forums in 2016: "BANNON IS AMAZING
4plebs does not kive with that narrative

I guess a Liberal Democrat is better, ok. Ryan and turtleman also supported and spearheaded the Tax Bill, but i don't see many people rallying against that other than the usual shills.

if you don't think Donald Trump and his joke team of Zionists aren't controlled opposition, you have your head so far up Trumptopia's asshole it aint even funny.

Did I say this was a better alternative? No. I don't give a flying fuck about the tax bill, it's shit and all the more reason because those two had a hand in it.

>Fucking Moore should have had this in the bag but the sleazy dems managed to find a skeleton to drag out. Never underestimate their willingness to swing below the belt.
Any form of moralizing is nothing more than self-sabotage.

I am sick and tired of hearing about Revelations.

Combination of both. Primarily the pedo thing - getting accused of pedophilia is a killshot no matter what. His comments on eliminating the amendments after the 10th probably ramped up black turnout, but I think the pedo shit was the major factor as Moore lost due to terrible R turnout.

Really now? Post evidence.

As far as I could tell, Strange was at least rubberstamping the GOP agenda. So I'd say the Dem is still worse for that reason alone. Strange was awful but purely on that reason alone having him was better than having Jones.

He's finishing Sessions' term, fucktard

On the plus side those elderly evangels will all be dead in 10-15 years. On the negative side they're 45% of your party.

You don't need to literally do everything Trump says!!!

He banks on us understanding his hints/ thinking for outselves. Do you really think Trump wanted the Swamp to win the nomination? No, he wanted Moore too but the election got rigged!

but why wouldnt they?
doug jones can prove he is not some liberal scarecrow, and win reelection

Republicans want to lose. This is my belief. Do nothing while controlling the senate, run a sexual deviant then lose. What a party.

Wtf man, they cheated that's why they won!