Idol Jihad

So it happened. Everybody dropped the political idols anime.

Loli dietwoman time!

yes
ideal thread for a tripfaggots criclejerk
you can carry on with sucking your dicks

I just wanted another decent song and dance anime. It's not fair bros.

That heel is lethal.

I'm slowly starting to like her dumb face. What's going on.

Wakaba party best party!

I dropped it last week because they just keep adding tons of new(and boring) girls every week without developing or giving any srceen time to already introduced ones. Also the MC is pretty bad.

The whole show feels like a failed attempt at imitating one of these kids friendly idol anime.

I would think a silly idol show like this would appeal to more people.

>the cutest loli idol didn't show up
Oh well.
Thirteen years old.

Still watching, just don't have much to say about it.

I'm liking it so far. It's better than say, Love Live, it just doesn't have meme potential so no one talks about it.

This is your chief today.

It is now illegal to walk with your phone!

No.
I'm just late to the party.
Downloading right now.

I want her to arrest me.

BIG
FUCKING
MOUTH

A true hero.

That's a good law. And getting cute girls to enforce the law is also a good idea. This show has political commentary ahead of its time.

the moms are pretty cute.

How young is the loli party?

This was pretty cute.

Need a webm loop

prpr

>And getting cute girls to enforce the law is also a good idea. This show has political commentary ahead of its time.
I think it was one of the books of the Dune saga where the main character states that female military is better than male military because in the absence of an external enemy they don't turn violent towards their own people.

Does this episode seem a little QUALITY to anyone else? Particularly with side characters like the moms and cops.

The three who showed up this episode are 13, this one and are 9, and there's a 12 years old one as well.

>a 12 years old one as well.

Noice.

Wew, before it was kinda subtle, but this was full blown feminist.

The interesting part is that the guy logic is actually sound if you have certain beliefs and it is not a cartoonish villain position. I mean, he's the bad guy because he is the bad guy, but he does have a point and you might agree with him.

Thankfully, he was healed because of BEES.

He was healed by a mother, because even if you are a woman with a job you never forget your motherly side.

Come on user, it was obvious.

UNF

I want to fuck those drills.

Not perfect but it's a lot of trouble.

If you paid attention, you'd see he was wrong.
Those mothers work because they have no other choice in this ultra competitive society.

Having one parent to raise children (be it father or mother, it doesn't matter) is one big loss of income you could spend on your child.
That's the sad reality of this inhuman society.
It used to work in the 60s because of the economic boom but not anymore.

But if his planned worked the fathers would have had bigger wages and the mothers wouldn't have needed to work.

The point is not the money, the point is that women can choose what to do with their life, and don't have to be baby factories.

And this ultra competitive workaholic mindset is the main reason behind declining birthrates.
Because society only give you two choice: being poor raising kids or enslaving yourself in order to live a decent life.

Well, he wouldn't have figured out that women are useful if that bee hadn't tried to kill him.

I assume he would have been purified by a song

Not the politician in that episode was really gonna fix it - "job creation" just enslaves people to employers, who pay as little as they can and still attract employees.

Mothers (and fathers) don't have time to raise kids in Japan, and working people can't afford them, but only the JCP has a realistic answer. Capitalism destroys birthrates - look at post-Soviet Russia.

What, is the third girl unpopular? Natsuki had a bigger part.

Twintails is the best Wakaba.

Quality is no surprise in this show.

Is he our guy?

>complains about idolshit
>sees a cute idol
>instantly falls in love with her

>we'll never get to see Natsuki upskirt

What a smug motherfucker he's like Sup Forums incarnate

My wife Ruise is very cute

She looks nothing like her.

Same seiyuu

Kindergartners these days are brutal.

It's fun. But I'm way too cynical for this shit.

What is this show about? I read the entire thread and now I'm just confused

Taking over the capitalist government with cute idols

Making Japan great again.

> Kuruha's VA
I'm glad to hear her again.

Idols trying to make Japan great again brainwashing enemy politicians with SONGS and AURAS.

There's a severe lack of Atago this episode.

Clearly that author has never witnessed the absolute tribal savagery of restless women.

>"job creation" just enslaves people to employers, who pay as little as they can and still attract employees.

Not really. The job market works like other markets, if the demand goes up (job creation) but the supply (working force) is the same then the price (salaries) goes up.

I vote with the progressive Idol politicians.

Swamp will be drained.

safe

Best, period.

drop

I vote for the green gyarus

Stargazer idol when

After chuuni idol.

but if you drain the swamp there's to reason for those weird Japanese platform shoes any more!

Bitch please. Natsuki is going to be a mother, an Idol and a politician and manage Shizuka's family funds.

She is going to breastfeed their baby in the Diet and YOU are going to like it because you'll be in a brainwashed, Idol Aura induced stupor.

While in that Idol Aura induced stupor you are going to vote for Progressive legislation that helps women and YOU are going to like it.

Really OP?

It's the Wakaba Party/Kuruha Episode and you start with Natsuki?

Hmm

"Shizuka tasukete"

Clear proof that lolis are up to no good.

Ugh, let's try something else.

What did they mean by terrible things?

You saw the Home Alone level of things they did to the cops who were trying to storm the preschool, I'm sure their hearts are filled with nothing other than pure evil.

Are you sure you want to know?

Well, they look pretty dangerous so I don't really know.

Such criminal face. I learned my lesson, lolis can be truly evil.

I hope they punish me.

>he believes in trickle down economics
I thought this was the loli party

That's what you get for trusting loliticians.

I could not stop laughing at head-not-on-shoulders mom and the cross-eyed reporter. At least the idols still looked good.

Works in my vacuum.

Sometimes genetics say fuck you and turn your 13 years old girl into a cow. That's just how life works.
At least that one still looks like a kid if you ignore her lolitits.

Dat Chiyovoice.

Even if his plan works, the fathers of these children may not benefit from the new job vacancies.

What happens to the pic? We need to preserve the evidence, right?

Natsuki Onimaru

It keeps happening.

Stacked loli are a thing.

Gyaru Party and Sunshine Party are Greenie Politicians.

What about the rest of them?

And will the Lolis give us gay marriage or are they too immature to understand the beauty of every kind of love?

this is the most retarded show i have ever seen who still watches this shit

Used diapers smell horrible m8.
Only a step below wild rabbit bowels

Episode 4 was the best one so far.

This, I vote for the Bishoujo Party

I will be drained.