WHY

WHY DID HE HAVE TO LOSE? WHY DID HE CHOSE TO MOUNT A GROUND INVASION OF RUSSIA IN WINTER? WHY DO I HAVE TO RAISE MY CHILDREN IN THE UNIVERSE WHERE NIGGERS RULE?

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR. NOTHING IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE

>universe where niggers rule
nice bait shareblue, but that would be some bizarro world where doesn't happen

June is not winter. No one would be so stupid as to attack Russia in winter.

because if the soviet were allowed to attack europe first they would've had access to highly advanced infrastructure which their tanks would have rolled over and destroyed europe, at least he stopped them from pushing past western europe

So we could have the privilege of finishing the job.

Because he was controlled oppositiom in the wrong side of history. The elites needed to make an example to control the sheep. Our freedoms are slipping away and regression whether left or right isn't the answer imo. I'd rather dismantle the state and find like minded people to live with.

>dem feels

Hitler was in love with Britain. If he would have attacked the british instead of soviets, there would be reich all over the europe, japan and brobably US.
The rule of thumb - do not try to fight with russians on their territory - you will loose and die.

he couldn't of transferred his armies west because that would've left the eastern border undefended

Is Jones a Trump plant?
- Blackmailed by Deep State
- offered deal.
- went undercover
- played along with the “special” election?

Listen to his speech, it’s exactly what you’d say to the left if you were trying to wake them the fuck us - “the moral arc of the universe always bends towards justice.”

With the #NoMoore trending, in the midst of #MeToo, you have to think... was this entire election a counter predictive program measure?

- the people of the United States will never knowingly elect pedophiles to Congress.

- morality > party

- voter fraud is real and now proven with epic sting operation.

- Blacks vote 97% Dem to red pill whites.

- all black votes are changed to D automatically in some precincts.

- “wait on God.” - Roy

Jones sealed indictment.
Whistleblower.
Pardoned.
Moore proved innocent.
Dems shook to core.
Right is red pilled.
Left is stunned.
Senator Roy Moore.
No more pedophiles.
Tick tick crooked.
Tick tock Obama.
It’s #MuellerTime.
Pizza party is over assholes.

1-2 weeks and Britain would have been defeated. He could have transferred there like 10% of the armies invading USSR, and it would have been enough.
But the history knows no ifs, and he made a mistake, a bloody and idiotic one.

What could have been......

:(

We can still make it happen guys

You won the war but look at germany and look at russia today.

maybe hitler wasnt very smart

maybe over extending when the allies were respawning thru a backdoor tele was a mistake. maybe he should have stayed on point and focused one enemy at a time.

he was so close to nuke tech but like most fallen conquerors, hubris was his flaw.

tldr hitler was stupid at war, probably didnt help he split his work force and potential fight force by a noticeable degree

Germany has almost collapsed to islam, tolerance and general western retardation. And Russia is still the 2nd superpower, with its people goes happily through all the hardships?
I advice you to try and measure the quality of life and the quality of men by something different than amount of money they get.

Then why so many young russians flee russia? why the crime rate is so high and life expectancy is so low?

he invaded in summer

during the summer solstice

>Then why so many young russians flee russia?
There are always those who flee, i think it's because they are weak inside, because they want comfortable and easy lifes, because their parents has been broken in the 90's. Also i don't see this fleeing to be colossal in numbers, it's just a thing that happens to any country in time of crisis.
>why the crime rate is so high
What are your sources? I live here, and i dont see much crimes, except for political corruption ones - but its ok. As long as the is money - corruption will always be. But the general crime rates in cities is low, there is no nigger neigborhoods, no paramilitary organizations, no general social unrest (except for bamboozled kids who follow some outrage-mongers). I'd say i feel myself safe and free, without becoming a comfort-dependent pussy.
>and life expectancy is so low?
Well life is hard here, and in smaller cities the level of daily stress is astronomical. But people do not mind such things. You see russians are ok with almost anything, as long as there is food, shelter, beautiful women and a job (or vodka). So dont judge Russians by western standarts - we have different souls, we are not like you (meme flag, what are you?), we are uncomparably stronger. There is this russian saying that you can make nails out of our people.
In fact every european invader was forced to understand it, when facing with our people on battlefield, led there by his false sence of what a true human being is.

>IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR.
Life is unfair. You lost and now you're doomed to slowly die out.

>WHY DID HE HAVE TO LOSE? WHY DID HE CHOSE TO MOUNT A GROUND INVASION OF RUSSIA IN WINTER? WHY DO I HAVE TO RAISE MY CHILDREN IN THE UNIVERSE WHERE NIGGERS RULE?
>
>IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR. NOTHING IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE

Don't be upset lad, stay optimistic, this was a special case because multible accusations of sexual assault (likely false) were made to screw him over (kek). While Metooism is starting to rape the kikes at Disney, etc. Two steps forward, one step back.

he was just a fucking shitty tactician. Should have not interfered with german high command

Women get the vote now. If feminist political enemies demonize and character assassinate a male that the feminists don't like with honeytrap(s) or untrue allegations then they will persuade female voters to go with the other candidate. Women voters are hardly going to vote for a stitched up bloke made to look like a perv.

That's how the Dem's won yesterday. Character assassination to gain the female vote.

Hehe, ok hard-boiled stronk russian man, you've got so many hardships to enjoy.
>having a beer belly at the age of 30 because you have to drink yourself into oblivion to cope with your "stress that you don't even mind"
>having your kids stab themselves with HIV syringes when making snowballs at a playground
>the rudeness over everyone you meet
>the shit tier roads, "drivers from god" and TP with policeman husbands
>water/power disconnections every month
>the chechens shooting from AKs during their weddings
>the policemen coming to your fresh little business you've opened and typing up a number on a calculator that you have to pay up
>the rising expenses of food thanks to the ruble being in the shitter and sanctions because alpha male Putin wants to tickle his ego
But hey, at least you were never conquered.

Snap out of it fool! He would not want you to cry about it like a little cuck, would he?

Oh it's so easy to reveal memes about other countries, you have never been at. Most of everything you have just mentioned is either bullshit or being taken out of context.
Just relax and keep on rotting quietly in your god-forsaken desert.