Was Doug Jones a plant? Predictive programming?

Is Jones a Trump plant?
- Blackmailed by Deep State
- offered deal.
- went undercover
- played along with the “special” election?

Listen to his speech, it’s exactly what you’d say to the left if you were trying to wake them the fuck us - “the moral arc of the universe always bends towards justice.”

With the #NoMoore trending, in the midst of #MeToo, you have to think... was this entire election a counter predictive program measure?

- the people of the United States will never knowingly elect pedophiles to Congress.

- morality > party

- voter fraud is real and now proven with epic sting operation.

- Blacks vote 97% Dem to red pill whites.

- all black votes are changed to D automatically in some precincts.

- “wait on God.” - Roy

Jones sealed indictment.
Whistleblower.
Pardoned.
Moore proved innocent.
Dems shook to core.
Right is red pilled.
Left is stunned.
Senator Roy Moore.
No more pedophiles.
Tick tick crooked.
Tick tock Obama.
It’s #MuellerTime.
Pizza party is over assholes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9AY1KtIDYI
youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI
youtu.be/PcDVH8DiBnM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is so crazy that I actually believe it in this timeline.

WHAT THE FUCK user WHO ARE YOU THIS MAKES TOO MUCH SENSE.

Goddamn, I fucking love this board, you guys never stop do you?

You mean you?

Retarded nigger inested country and a dwindling white minority that believes in conspiracy theories.

What?

>this board
>you guys
You're statement implies you're an outsider. Jew shill.

your*

I'm willing to entertain this theory. Part of MAGA is going to be showing Americans that Republicans/Democrats are just a false Dichotomy.
That means he would certainly want/need some Democrats / Left leaning patriots on board.
At some point he's also going to need to separate the public from the MSM. That means at some point he's going to need to show everyone that FoxNews is fake news as well.

b8

>you guys
you're here too, retard. try not to give yourself away like that in the future. bit of advice? ditch the flaggotry

This is such bullshit. Jones has been around for ages, he was a Clinton attorney. Alabama just fucked the entire country.

>he was a Clinton attorney
YOU JUST ADDED FUEL TO THE FIRE.

THIS COULD BE TRUE NOW!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice fanfic there buddy.
bulky if verifiable tho

PRAISE KEK THE FIRE RISES!!!!!

You bet. It's so over, Drumpkins. Sessions is a mole. Bannon is a failure. Ivanka is a Democrat. Trump is isolated. Coulter won't defend. It's Over. Welcome to slavery.

It's just that I mostly lurk this place, it's not my main board even though it's always full of interesting threads. And here, the flag comes off, now you can call me Ahmed, that'll sure elevate the conversation.

im willing to entertain the idea that Doug jones is a moderate democrat like Joe manchin who will switch parties in 2020 and get re-elected as a republican.

>t. Jean Luc Abdulazziz

No. Only jew shills call people Ahmed.

Why did Session recuse himself?
Why did Trump not go after Hillary and "lock her up"?
Why did Trump let an investigation into him occur?
Because Trump is a deep state puppet. He was installed to make the people who voted for him look stupid and demoralize them

Everyone needs to watch this speech.

Right at the beginning he says.
>"I think I have been waiting all my life and I just don't know what to say."
I think he was implying that he wanted to get off the rollercoaster of being a corrupted controlled puppet politician.

Hello black cube faggot.

Jones ain't switching parties. The Democrats would kill him. They just spent a fuck ton of money getting him elected.

He's their bitch.

Doesn't make sense but maybe it does, explain more!

Though, it's clear there was voter fraud, my theory is that it was allowed to occur to gather evidence and then annul the result, hence the cryptic tweet related.

Although the tweet still works under your theory.
Either way we should expect another election in Alabama in a "very short time period".

>2020 is not a very short time period.

HE WAS CLINTONS LAWYER. That means that he was definitely corrupt and had to deal with HILLARY'S CORRUPTION LEGAL ISSUES.

>Is Jones a Trump plant?
>- Blackmailed by Deep State
>- offered deal.
>- went undercover
>- played along with the “special” election?

>Either way we should expect another election in Alabama in a "very short time period".
is not a very short time period.
imo this is a fancy way of saying two years is a short time while simultaneously propagating the 64D chess meme

>Pizza party is over assholes.

Hello Jamal

Dude, the gop just stabbed all you fags in the back and your trying to create delustions to help you cope.
THE GOP AND DEMS ARE ALL GLOBALISTS. they handed alabama to the dems just to keep another none controled repub like trump, out of office and against their agenda.
Wake the fuck up.
Look at europe and how their politicians ignore the people, ours are no different. Ours just have to go slower because of how armed we are.
This fantasy will keep you in your seats instead of actually doing something.

PRAISE KEK! ITS TIME FOR THE FUN TO START!
youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI

I didn't even know his name or what he looked like until today

holy shit

>tfw a shill literally does the opposite of what his job is.

>Why did Trump not go after Hillary and "lock her up"?

Because he has no legal authority to. Presidents aren't dictators. It falls to the relevant law enforcement agencies to make this determination if there's just cause.

>Why did Trump let an investigation into him occur?

He has no legal authority to prevent it. This too falls to the legal authorities. Again, presidents aren't dictators. They don't hold absolute power. There are significant legal checks and balances on what they can and cannot do.

Mueller is /ourguy/ He found out the dossier was paid for by Hillary. You're so fucked.

This is so fucking gay.

Moore getting sued for defamation by Corfman this week. Mark my words. He's toastier than toast.

>trumpfags are literally thinking up 4d chess scenarios as a coping mechanism
You guys never disappoint

You ever think it could be kikes? I default to the kikes.

Show your flag.

Amen user, amen.

You ready for the show?

Why not go to a CBTS thread and wait for a larper to tell you what to cling to?

dOugie wIn EleCtion

CBTS is literally mossad. kys.

he does look a bit pedo-y

I'm not ready to die in prison, but I'm willing to fight for the country my ancestors built.

only took you 600 threads to figure that out? Wow trumpfags can learn after all, too bad you learn so slowly that it really doesn't matter.

Here's an alternative theory. Trump has enough dirt on Jones to nail him. If he's Clinton's lawyer, they might have enough dirt on him to arrest him. That's a way to get "very short".

It could also be that Trump was reminding people that it was only a 3 year term, not a 6 year term, and Trump often uses "very" when not using it might be more accurate.

4288 sealed indictments says different.

Moore didn't concede so hey maybe you're right. Truth is stranger than fiction.

You're fucking stupid.

youtu.be/PcDVH8DiBnM

>This fantasy will keep you in your seats instead of actually doing something.
And what do you suggest be done?

For many we prefer the idea that Trump is playing 4D chess, even though it looks like he's playing "get fucked in the ass rope a dope" eventually their cocks will get sore, they'll have to pull out and Trump will get up and declare victory.

I'm rooting for the kill Rothschild and Soros and take their money part of the CBTS plan. That sounds great to me, I like that. But it seems like Trump has effective control of maybe 50 federal government employees. There might be some out there who like him, but Trump has no way of knowing who they are. So everyone in the government wants to ignore him or hurt him and see him fail.

What was the one thing that people knew about Trump? It could be a bunch of things. But "You're FIred" is one of them. Can't he do that? Fire a whole shitload of Fed Gov employees?

Is that what this place has devolved to? I knew flags were a mistake.

Kike spotted. kys Jew. Day of the Rope is about to arrive.

You're bein a real fuckin hoser, bud

The question is, how's Doug?Not all Dems are terrible

Trips of truth. That was just perfect, user. Thank you for sharing that with us all.

Have a rare, friend.

Of course he is named in an Indictment.

What a timeline

>americans find excuses to deflect criticism from any country
>get salty as fuck when they're called mutts

HOLY SHIT IT IS A PSY OP

LISTEN TO EVERY SINGLE WORD

THE CROWD ALSO SPONTANEOUSLY STARTS USA CHANTING.

ESTABLISHMENT HATES USA CHANTING AKA NATIONALISM

If CBTS threads have taught me anything....black is white and up is down a win is a loss.

>accused pedo loses election
>media currently undergoing a pervert witchhunt

Yeah, it's more likely conspiracy.

Observations of Jones Speech:
>He is shocked he won.
>The marriage is on the rocks.
>Mentions 'US Attorny buddies" @1.51
>A lot of people 'couldn't make it" what does this mean?

What about these.
>Crowd chants USA, establishment hates nationalism
>moral arc of justice
>I've been waiting for this moment for my whole life (being free of the deep state black male puppet shit)
>Talks about unity and working as Americans before party.

Doug Jones speech almost sounds like an anti-democrat speech,As if it is directed at the corruption of Democratic party by the Clintons?

FUCKING CONFIRMED

Yes it is a odd speech for a Liberal!

CHECK 'EM

I have to agree lads. Things are looking good. I wonder if the deep state is JUSTing right now? Kek

PRAISE KEK!!! THE SWAMP IS ABOUT TO BE BTFO

>Who the literal fuck even is Doug Jones and why is it so hard to find any information on him?

ftfy OP

He also directly calls out the african american community.

Checked. Rope-a-dope confirmed.

Either there is NO dirt on him and he is a clean skin not part of the Swamp Where as Moore had a lot of history... vulnerable to Deep State blackmail...Maybe!!

In general I can Imagine Trump (and the Generals) thinking I want to MAGA but I also want to let people have a honest uncorrupted Political system to choose who they want to lead them.

bump

hahahahah what the FUCK are you on about oh my god

>guys guys it's 345th dimensional chess

trump is a dotard whose mental health is steadily declining (as demonstrated by his slurred speech in his announcement of US recognizing Jerusalem as Israeli capital) and Roy Moore is a cowboy pedophile that lost despite gerrymandering and the support of alleged kingmaker D. Trump

KEK AIN'T REAL LOL

Low energy post leaf. How appropriate.

>Listen to his speech, it’s exactly what you’d say to the left if you were trying to wake them the fuck us - “the moral arc of the universe always bends towards justice.”
Not remotely. The same solipsism that makes them leftists is the one that tells them they are intellectually and morally superior and therefore their view is not only the right one, but the just one. Reminder: they honestly believe Trump literally broke the law when he won the election last year.

Gerrymandering doesn't affect Senate races, retard.

Trips to confirm.