Sup Forums needs to get its shit together

1. We can never let these overly religous goobers win a primary again. They are compensating for some weird shit in their life and rub people the wrong way. They also tie their hands, willingly. they can’t get dirty and splinter their opposition because their hamstringed by appearing like a good Christian boy.

2. No more playing defense. We fucking drilled into Hillary every day and dug up every mistake she had made all the way back to when she was a lawyer out of college. Why the fuck did we let Jones off the hook? We made no effort to character assasinate him and we never made him a meme.

doug jones didn't have all the baggage that roy moore had. moore was, afterall, a child rapist, so it was easy to get the word out about this. I agree the religous nutcases have to go..

Hi Shareblue.

Sup Forums never acomplished shit, they just latch to something popular and then claim victory

No. If you thought Roy Moore was a good idea and were defending him trying to say the notebook signatures were fake and he's great. Well fuck you for participating in the full stop of anything getting done in congress.
Now the future of the US as and American culture will literally depend on Donald trump not fucking shit up AND this shitty tax bill actually making things better for voters. If the economy stays strong, that is. Otherwise- the midterms will not be the sweep that the country needed. Your Donald will be a meme now and forever because of pedophile Christians and Steve Bannon and faggot larpers thinking they control things.
>inb4 anything
kys- don't wanna hear any of it

Sounds like Bannon. He has a lot of shit to answer for. Nice war against the establishment

Bannon is trying to be Roger Stone and failing.

Really anything Bannon touches turns to shit. Trump was wise when he dumped his fat, loser mentality, Michael Moore worshiping ass.

Honestly, if they had run ANYONE but a likely child molester and/or pervert, they would have won.

Horrible mismanagement. Only in Alabama would they think they could get away with this.

It's not your fault, Sup Forums, it's not your fault.

/pol thinking it affects things still, cute

USA is finished, perverts in politics on left and right, doesn't stops migrants for liberal or (((economic))) reasons. Soon Texas will be Christian paradise of Latin America, since those people are all Christian. Conservatism for those people means nothing else than licking Israel's anus for money. Did i miss anything other conservative bullet point? No.
Conservative political movement definition: conserving money of Jews.

BUH BUH MUH KEKIKANI! STANIFANNY!!

CHECKED> KEKED OH NO IM FUCKING WRECKED>

Roy Moore didn't have a basement.
ROY MOORE DIDNT HAVE A BASEMENT

RoY MORE DIDNT HAVE A FUCKING BASEMENT NIGGERS

THIS IS PROOF THAT HE"S INNOCENT

MEME THIS

RO YMOORE
NO BASEMENT

RoY MORE NO MORE BASEMENT

#NoMooreBasement

Unfortunately I didn't get my first choice in the Republican primaries, Mo Brooks who wasn't known wide enough throughout the state. You had to decide between Roy Moore and Luther Strange. Both who were weaker candidates.

Luther Strange who was the temporary senator had a lot of fishy shit too. Strange was the Attorney General and would have been the one investigating Gov. Bentley. Gov Bentley appointed Strange to Jeff Sessions spot which was vacant and then Gov. Bentley got to appoint the new Attorney General who would be investigating himself..... In addition Strange wasn't a very good AG, and was in with the GOP Establishment which most ppl were pissed at.

Roy Moore on the other hand had been running for offices for forever and had name recognition. Plus he scored points with all the christians who think he stood up for the bible instead of upholding the constitution like he was supposed to. But because he had a familiar name, people who didn't know any better voted for him and he got the republican nomination.

He's been running for office for like 30 years or something, you think they would have brought up allegations in other elections or during the primary if they were true, not right before the election. seems way to fishy to me.

One thing for sure is GOP needs to gear up some girls to accuse Dem's candidates in the future. Starting with Franken's open seat.

>rub people the wrong way
yeah haha

this really. Super hard to attack the opposition when your candidate is an actual pedophile. I mean Jones could've been a convicted murderer but even that is preferable to a kiddy diddling senator

Democrat Strategy For 2018:

>Have no platform.
>Call your opponent a racist.
>If that doesn't work call him a Russian agent.
>If that doesn't work, hire some women to accuse your opponent of sexual misconduct.

So how do we fucking counter that? It seems to be working for them so far.

i'm not going to shill and meme for a pedophile theocrat, really sorry. GoP fucked it up and they are still fucking it up. If they had some brains they would've had Ryan and Turtleneckdude come out to give some word of hope to their voters that losing this spot is only making them more determent to get everybody in party lines immigration fix etc.
If they countinue like this, with candidates they don't really stand behind, they'll loose their majority

I saw Jones photo with Clinton and then another looking like a perv with Biden. We could've thrown the pedo shit back in his face easily with Biden. From now on every Dem pictured with Biden we are a cussing of pedophilia, doesn't matter if it's true as evidenced by last night

Democrat Strategy for 2018:

>make sure candidate is not a pedophile

apparently this is all they need to win

YOU CANT ELECT TRUMP AND EXPECT TO WIN