BOW DOWN TO YOUR BLACK KINGS AND QUEENS WHITE SCUM

Shaun King isn't black though

Now they too can know corrupt voting systems and parties lying through their teeth on promises even more so.

I mean, Ever since Trump was in we lost our Hunger Game showcasing of cops gunning down blacks/

Do black people know that Mexicans are going to holocaust them when they replace whites as the majority here?

No they think mexicanz is they allies agaimsts wypipos opreshun

nah

Strzok 10,000 emails leaked

Dump This slide shit.

If you are on Sup Forums for politics.
Here
>
10,000 emails. FBI

He identifies as one though

Shawn king will one day unironically say nigger in front of actual black people and end up shot, at that time I hope pol has a month long holiday to celebrate

He is insufferable and I could understand if he was actually black like that retard Tariq he would just be uppity but this guy is beyond that

black isn't a race
you're a rape baby of some slave owner + Kwa, Bantu, Congolese

>niggers think that mexicans from a country ruled over by the whitest people are going to genocide whites rather than let them stay at the tops of their own industries
lel

Shaun, it's okay to be White.

> continue to try
> try

Niggers failing to accomplish anything, again. Nothing new here

So is this dude mixed or whats the deal

>continue to try to
awful

what the fuck, I thought he was mixed or something.
You telling me that some white guy is larping as a nigger and liberals love him for it?

Mexicans know deep down they have more in common with whites than blacks. Some might side against whites but they will regret it when Jamal starts harassing their women and daughters.

That is exactly the case.

>shaun king

lol i guess white men are even the better black men.

>3 million
>at first it was one 1 then 2
>they keep changing numbers

its like you niggers are playing the same game is the jews with "muh 6 gorillion"

>white men are the better women
>white men are the better black men
someone explain this to me

If such is the case I hope his death will be caught on camera with someone yelling WORLDSTARHIPHOP in the background.