CHRISTIANITY GEN- Oh, what's the point?

Everyone's talking about this failed Alabamite like it's the end of the world. This is the first night in a while with no Christianity General when I personally desperately need one and none of you(yes, you) faggots are delivering. It's all buttcracks, autism, Roy stuff, and shills. Maybe that's why Roy lost. None of you prayed. You all thought you'd score some integers and Kek or whatever satanic non-sense would come through. Shame on you, Sup Forums.

Focusing music and thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=-uTTVE-J_e8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church
youtube.com/watch?v=lrsQ1tc-2wk
philosophizethis.org
youtube.com/watch?v=20cNsY_l8BM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll post something.

Happy holidays

God doesn't real

Thank you and bless you user.

Everything you don't know is god.

In a few thousand years no one will even remember the story of Jesus of Nazareth. He will possibly be ruminated on by historians but in all likelihood nothing more. Some other religion or no religion at all will have taken over. At the rate things are going my money's either on Islam or some weird space religion.

Hey happy holidays! Merry Christmas to all!

That's a fuckin dumb mindset. I was just being a shit to fuck with OP. God or something like it almost certainly is real.

The only thing I know for sure is God.

Pointless black pill. In a thousand years, all the worlds will be Christian. There'll be solar systems with planets entirely named in Biblical and theophory type names.

Oh, I fell for it too... Well that was a potent bait or I really might be an autist.

would unironically have consensual sex in the missionary position with christ-chan for the sole purpose of procreation

>Everything will be Christian
Which flavour?
Roman Catholic? Orthodox? One of the many Protestants? One of the many new flavours that will inevitably splinter off from an already collapsing religion?

Honestly the best decision anyone can make is becoming Christian. It makes me laugh, all those redditors who pride themselves on being "atheist rationalists" then post memes about how depressed they are and how they want to die. It honestly shocks me how they have such deep seated cognitive dissonance about their lives.

PRAISE THE LORD

I WANT TO _______ CHRISTOMOKO-CHAN

>Roman Catholic? Orthodox? One of the many Protestants? One of the many new flavours that will inevitably splinter off from an already collapsing religion?
Maybe. We'll see what happens with language, discoveries, and synthesizing between cultures.

Pitiful, but the tools are right in front of them.

Praise be!

_cuddle_

Still better than having one centralized denomination subverted by the (((same people))), and atleast there is enough common ground to form a somewhat stable nation versus the sectarian/tribal warfare of sandniggers. The catholic church needs a real pope and evangelicals should just convert to judaism.

marry someone who is like

Catholics aren't Christian

>The largest Christian church that we splintered off of isn't really Christian
You're taking no true scotsman to new levels of stupid.

Catholics are Catholic
Christians are Christian
Catholics aren't Christian

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church
this kinda catholic?

It really fucking hurts.
Do you even know what protestanism is? Orthodoxy?

Christianity is a false religion that leads to hell.

>implying this statue isn't satanic.

You guys are talking to a leftypol shill trying to divide and conquer. He spams that "Catholics aren't Christian" in every thread hoping to start denomination wars. Ignore him

The irony is that this division makes it harder for satanic kikes to subvert all christian/pseudo-christian sects.

you’re right, we should convert to mormanism

>THE MORE DIVIDED WE ARE THE HARDER WE ARE TO CONQUER
Of course.

t. pope worshipper

Technically true, decentralized Christianity is difficult for people to take over, unlike other established churches that have need infiltrated by atheists, communists, etc. (The Church of England, most state-churches in Europe like Sweden, The Roman Catholic Church, etc.)

It is true though. It's easier to take over an established organization than having to make new plans for thousands of other smaller, non-centralized organizations.

Outstanding posts lads

Religions are just demons of the past whom the court mages made into gods so they could work with them offering in payment the souls of the tribe, there's no truth in religion and you will not be able to find god there.

Christians don't belong here.

Exactly. That's why autocephaly and the prot splits were instituted. To fight possible corruption. There have been good Popes, there have been bad Popes, and then there's Francis- but in any case the state of the Roman Catholic Church is very dependent on it's head in ways the prots and Orthobros are not.

"Good pope" is an oxymoron

Oy, no cursing! :^)
Nice didgits.
You guys, I have a question, I would describe myself an atheist, if a gun was pointed to my head and the truth were demanded (or would I?), however, it is important to note, thtat I am not atheistic in the modality that the fedora-edgelords are, they would much more befittingly be described as ANTItheists. The grand problem I have is actually le reddit depression meme... only in the sense that I am lacking a purpose and view myself as worthless. Now, this would be where the ideas of religion come into play, but I just find myself struggling to accept X as truth when ther is still the religion of Y, Z ...you get the point. What is truly disheartening to me is the lack of something greter than me to strive towards contributing to. I also feel like I lack the necessary skill and determination to succeed in life, however I just cannot commit to one religion when ther are som many other that claim to hold the absolute truth at the same time.
TL;DR: How do I find faith, is it wrong to seek faith just because you are depressed and pathetic?

Except those smaller non-centalized organizations have far less sway and taking over them is unneccesary.
It doesn't make them less likely to be corrupted because it's a better defence, it makes them less likely to be corrupted because doing so has far less point.

But Sup Forums has always been a Christian board my friendly /r/the_donald refugee

Mark 9:24
And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief!

>is it wrong to seek faith just because you are depressed and pathetic?
No. The first step is to understand that you're depressed because it's impossible to find happiness in the material. Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=lrsQ1tc-2wk

Since you've linked to my post, I'll answer.
I'm the person who wrote this I'm not atheist myself, I believe there is a God and in fact I did have several experiences both with god and the actual devil (or rather with several demons).
From my experience I've derived that the true religion is unknown to man and that were better off believing without religion and exploring divinity by ourselves.

So can you find purpose in life? Yes, just don't follow a religion because they are all a lie, they were created in the past as a mean to worship demons that the tribe magician was working with as payment for the services the magus requested.

Go away Ahmed. Spain is not muhammedan anymore.

if its about purpose than just studying religion isnt going to get you over that hurdle, what you need is a community to be part of, yes its that simple. study religion to better understand morals/virtues that are key teachings in most religious texts and you will see yourself in a much better light. if you start a family marriage/children it will be the most fulfilling thing in life. families have brought happyness to humans for thousands of years, no reason it isnt so today

Great post!

And it's not always easy to become Christian from that point of nihilism. It's easier to sort yourself out first, and I think our biggest problem is expecting people to remake themselves at the same time as becoming Christian. It really is better to "reinvent" yourself, define your purpose, your values, so on. It's never wrong to find faith, and I'm sure you will, but it requires growing. But there is no limit to the growing. If you think you've grown and there is nothing more to accomplish, you'll languish again. You have to center yourself and find your motivations, keep a clear head, and move in the direction you set for yourself with short term goals. One step at a time

>muh spacejesus
>muh family values
>supports a pedophile
No amount of tears and christcuck tears will erase the fact that you supported a fucking kid didler

>(((Heisenberg)))
Checks out

I'm not muslim though, and I'm not christian either, which comes from common sense, studying and having spiritual experiences, as opposed to blind faith in jewish fables.

Who supports a pedophile?

No, you've just been a loud minority pushing your agenda where it doesn't belong. You're like the fags of the Internet world

Even in Alabama people rejected the religious kook. Even the bible belt is rejecting the christian cancer. You are a dying breed.

>fights 800 years against the Muslims
>saved by Christianity
>Inquisition ends it
>Isabella: "I never want to see another Islamic crescent again" after striking down the last from the final mosque
>One millennia later her country is full of deconstructed apathetic pseudo marxist NEETs

Why, oh Lord, why?

Isn't it funny how people like you who say that only started popping up after the 2016 election? Really makes you think, huh. I wonder why all the reddit neckbeards who shit up Christian generals started popping up after /r/the_donald refugees started shitting Sup Forums up en masse

>>saved by Christianity
Christianity didn't do shit, it simply happened that the people fighting were christians, no christian from any other part of the world came to help.

The Papacy did. Where do you think the inquisition came from? The Albigensian campaign. See, if you learn this history you'll know better! You're a Christian in the making I can feel it. And the thing is Christianity already belongs to you, you just have to reach out and take it!

>You're a Christian in the making I can feel it.

>pol is my secret clubhouse
Sup Forums itself is a public website that conforms to no one idea
Really makes you think about who's being more obnoxious. I've always been here disrupting your Christian threads. Your will full ignorance to that fact shows that religious cucks are truly delusional and will believe whatever they tell themselves to feel better. Truly a sad fact of humans.

Even if that is true it will be a pyrrhic "victory" for atheists who will get overrun by Muslims.

Yeah yeah I used to be an edgelord too. The Nietzsche "God is dead kind". Really cringy. We all have our moments.

Mean to respond to

Muslims are a fad. They'll die out or become watered down. Just like all religion

Thanks for giving me a related citation, the problem I have is, that I can't just read this and sincerely and full-heartedly say to myself: "This is the truth, I believe in you, lord".
Thanks. That was pretty interesting. I might have to study a few books, maybe even the bibel, despite perhaps never finding the way to christianity. Have a nice day.
Thanks very much for your answer too, I am currently hung up on the puprose of life, pretty much in a relativist hell hole, where nothing holds true rigidity and is "right". Maybe, some day I will find something to strive towards, but the video from puts the whole thing into perspective. Having faith in something divine is the only way to have a moral modal that holds true genuine meaning on a metaphysical level, to this conclusion I have come too, which is why I went into this thread. I just cannot ascribe values to soemthing divine, there are no instructions, or there are ideas and instrucitons but they are just in pathetic coanstan fighting over being the most valid. I don't knwo yet how to escape this situation.
The problem is I have depression (that probaly has a gentic component to it) and I have (maybe misdiagnosed) Asperger Autism. This make me believe that my genes are not worth continuing, and being in a childless realtioship would also feel empty. Going the rout of artificial fertilization feels wrong too. It appears to me, that the only option that I have is to be lonely, as I don't want to inherit suffering and pain to my children.

t. brainwashed leftie

Wow, so this is the power of the Aussie ...woah

I've had an experience with the true God, I can't be a christian anymore after having experienced firsthand that God hates christians and religious people in general because they worship demons and false gods.

Yeah it looks like it

Tell us your story, what is it you saw? It is not the first misdirection in case it is a falsehood, it is not the first revelation if it is true.

I've already mentioned my story on Sup Forums.
I was meditating and saw a vision of a girl on a night forest surrounded by white wolves. Later that night I experienced as if God was uniting with me, my body felt lighter and more agile, my mind expanded and felt very different, more smart, stranger a bit alien to me, my movements became more precise, time seemed to be strangely warped, as in timelessness, that night I dreamt I would go to heaven ladden in armor and crowned as the motherfucking lich king. Later on I had some kind of astral travel where I sexed a female inside a few geometrical shapes while I pressed some white circles in her abdomen.

philosophizethis.org
this is a decent podcast to listen to, hope it can give you some of the insights you are looking for.

>Tfw catholic church is one true church founded in AD 33 by Jesus himself but sedevacantist so no pope since 1960/Vatican II has been legitimate
>tfw not sure if I'm a heretic for being wary of Pope Bergoglio, a Heretic
>tfw Pope John Paul II isn't a real saint since he was canonized by Bergoglio
>tfw not sure if I should blindly follow the Catholic faith because Jesus said the gates of hell would never prevail against it
>tfw not sure if marian prophecies about the Catholic church are true

Jesus grant me wisdom

>that night I dreamt I would go to heaven ladden in armor and crowned as the motherfucking lich king
and you took this as a sign that God was communicating with you instead of just dreaming about World of Warcraft why

Because I fucking experienced as if God had fused with me for some time? The union happened irl, not in a dream, are you dense?

do you smoke dtm often or just the once?

I didn't smoke a single thing, nor am I mentally ill, yes, I talked to a shrink.

Sounds like a mess. You've got a lot going on. I think it's all internal.

>Tfw catholic church is one true church founded in AD 33 by Jesus himself

Orthodoxy actually. RCC came in, changed a bunch of stuff and removed the autocephaly. They split from Orthodoxy in the 11th century because the Pope wanted absolute power. Before that, he was just another patriarch.

That was my first thought, I have to admit.

Thanks, I will look into it.
Have a nice (and blessed?) day!
Posting my know anime cancer, this is firstt and foremost a weeb website, fater all :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=20cNsY_l8BM

There are too many "Christians" and too few Christians in the West. I'm Catholic, and I think most of us are deserving of Hell for how much we betrayed the true message of the Lord. We need to forgive, indeed, but punishment is a necessary part of that process. We need to bear patiently when others attack us, but when they attack our neighbours, our loved ones and anyone who cannot defend him/herself, we must rise with rightful hanger and flog them with violence and tell them they are doing wrong. We must be indeed "shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves" (Mt 10:16); what I cannot stand is people mistaking humbleness with weakness, surrender to God with giving up the fight in this world. I am a flawed man, but I am here for a reason: God always called us to fight, not for ourselves or our petty vengeance, but for His glory and His truth.
I've been a terrible sinner, but God gave me a second chance...I failed again, and now I'm wiling to do my best to stay on the right path, and when I sin I can go back and get the help I need to keep going.

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Indeed. I hate when I hear priests saying there's no such thing as Hell...these people are trusting themselves head first into it and dragging the flock entrusted to them by God with themselves. Surely I deserve Hell myself, for we are all sinners, but when I come across such things I boil with rage...not towards the sinner, but his sin.

>Maybe that's why Roy lost. None of you prayed.
So god can only do the right thing when people talk to them in their heads?

Who knows if it was really right or not. I just read that he may have been a pedophile or something, so maybe we were saved. But yes, you must ask to receive. Right for you maybe relative or even bad in a cosmic sense, and only God knows the absolute truth of it.

>He meant you never get to the bottom

I'm off for the night, God bless you all and take care of yourselves!

Keep sucking on that satan pope user. True Christians know the truth.

true Christians don't put themselves above others.

>sandnigger religions
Yeah, no.

I have to agree worshiping birds that beat your ass is a smarter idea

La Santina did give strength to Pelayo and his army, the battle of Covadonga was won thanks to her and God

Sounds like you’re the one who doesn’t belong and you’re just salty about it.

i'll just believe this and you can believe what you want. is that ok?

>Christians are only Christian because of Pascal’s wager
Try harder

This.