Why did you vote for a child rapist Roy Moore?

why did you vote for a child rapist Roy Moore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9JtfsG963dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whats wrong? Too scared to admit?

Child rape is awesome

Can you link to the police report?

Only people in Alabama voted in that election, genius.

Hi Share Blue Balls. Been awhile.

Did he actually rape children? Everyone's saying it in the news, but I dunno what the actual truth is though.

Fuckin this. Or how about testimonies sworn under oath alleging any sexual misconduct?

He went on dates with 16 year olds with their parents' permission a long time ago, which is/was perfectly legal where he lives.

He's a pedo but he's /ourpedo/

>implying anyone on Sup Forums lives in a derelict shithole like alabama

Can confirm.
Raped as a child, wasn't that bad.

I didn’t because I’m not in that shitty state (it was a shitty state before the election and it would have still been shitty had he won). Moore certainly seems a little creepy, but the allegations against him were never proven and there’s plenty of reason to believe it was a smear campaign.

you say homosexual as if it's a bad thing
weird

Alabama citizen here

I hate Moore but still voted for him in the hopes the senate would expel him if he won. I'm kinda content with Jones' win though. Hopefully Republicans can learn from this and not pick one of the worst possible candidates next time plus this might be better for Repubs in the long run.

Pretty sure the dude is a creep.

>hurr durr vote on party lines
>for a child molester
>degenerate

I dunno if I wanna live in a world where accusations == convictions. Maybe things are different in Canadistan.

Build the wall what else?

Neither I nor the people voted for him.

Mierda!

》:O

#MeToo
@Aisha

70% of white males voted for him

wonder if moore gonna press charge for slandering
will those allegators show up or dissappear just like trump case

no wonder rural white males are such obsolete and useless trash. They need to go back to their pickup trucks and meth pipes. Deplorable!

No, but now it's ok to call anything anything.

he didn't fuck a 14 year old, but did something. maybe, depending on who you believe.

Bill Clinton is a child rapist. A pedophile. Probably murdered, maybe ate, a bunch of kids. He was impeached, but he wasn't put in jail, and HIllary hasn't been put in jail yet either, she's an occultist cannibal pedophile as well.

We've established that unproven unsuccessful attempts to have sex with a 14 year old 40 years ago is a very very bad thing.

Now, what Clinton did was worse. And so many others did worse. And we set the bar for Moore. That amount of punishment for Moore, more punishment for those who did worse. We're going back 40 years now. Clinton did a lot we can look at in the last 40 years. Let's send as many politicians to jail as possible. Let's put as many of those Hollywood fuckers in jail as possible. These places suck, satanic pedophiles aren't as good at government and movies and tv as they think they are.

oh are you hurt? Insulted?

>you say homosexual as if it's a bad thing
>weird

Normal. See Bible.

>Pretty sure the dude is a creep.
>>hurr durr vote on party lines
>>for a child molester
>>degenerate

But he's strongly anti faggot and anti freak tranny.

Because that fat ugly bastard Bannon said that he would be better for Trump than Luther Strange. Thanks a lot Steve

Because Democrats keep letting more brown people into my country

who is currently running your country?

Jews will always tell who they are most afraid of... Christians did their dirty work again...

Age of consent laws you glowing nigger. Accusers were also bullshit artists and was debunked. Why do you support child sex traffickers

He is trying but the courts block every sensible immigration measure he tries or the press screams bloody murder.

We are fucked. The black vote did this. That's why Moore lost. Fucking Niggers

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

I didn't. But I think Moore has been deliberately made to look like that by his political enemies.

How I wonder what you are

Up above the world so high

>if I cry hard enough I can distract people uwu

Like a diamond in the sky

Ah this is a great morning with the demon Moore defeated and Sup Forums whining and crying to their mommies.

Lmao

for the lulz

Neck yourself

You mean cry like this?
youtu.be/9JtfsG963dk

>democrats scream pedo it always gets debunked
>Republicans scream pedo and theres proof

I'm not american so I didn't vote, you idiot.

In the meantime trump is gonna be cucked and blocked on almost everything.

No pedo will ever be /ourpedo/