/ptg/ President Trump General - What Goes Thru Minds Of Trump Supporters? Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

>It's the most wonderful time in 8 years
youtu.be/sW85ZcswiqM
>Joe is Joe Christmas Songs pastebin.com/0znNg4MM

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump signs NDAA 2018 12/12/17
youtu.be/44MaH8DojK4
>AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen briefing on MS13 12/12/17
youtu.be/oiCzm2HzEGw
>SoS T-Rex @Atlantic Council 12/12/17
youtu.be/iCiy-hf3v1I
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Dir USCIS Cissna) 12/12/17
youtu.be/ouxB30CM71Q
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 12/12/17
youtu.be/CAEWlAig0q0
>WH Video: FlotUS Melania visits Children's Natl 12/12/17
youtu.be/S6mCJeK4EBo
>WH Video: Christmas @VP's Home 12/12/17
youtu.be/Hwh9WIO8dhk
>WH Video: First Family hosts Hannukah Reception 12/12/17
youtu.be/0cB_qVZ2WQM
>Pres Trump signs order taking us back to the moon and beyond 12/11/17
youtu.be/Wy_b5On26D0
>UN Amb Haley @UNSC on Res 2391 (G5 Sahel Vote) 12/11/17
youtu.be/q9dHfrAjM7E
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 12/11/17
youtu.be/s0qeYQZ7mEo
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #20 (Lara) 12/11/17
youtu.be/CwjC--RZ6_4
>WH Video: Soon, Christmas @VP residence 12/11/17
youtu.be/G6pKamyE7gc
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #43 (her name was Kate) 12/9/17
youtu.be/pfVIIMtcDWw
>Pres Trump/HUDSec "Sleepy" Carson arrive in WPalm Beach FL 12/7/17
youtu.be/poBKMJPEcrI
>Pres Trump tours MS Civil Rights Museum 12/9/17
youtu.be/ardkXd05tOg
>Pres Trump speech @opening for Civil Rights Museum 12/9/17
youtu.be/yC0MQpSSx88

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

REDDIT IS MAKING FUN OF US

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

>The people of Alabama are great, and the Republicans will have another shot at this seat in a very short period of time. It never ends!
>another shot at this seat in a very short period of time
>very short period of time
WHAT DID POTUS MEAN BY THIS?

McConnel + Moore's branding + Moore's shit campaigning + low as fuck R enthusiasm + High as fuck D enthusiasm

(+ a dash of Trump's administrations ineffectiveness, least influential of the factors)

Prev

Oof, you guys are being saltmined. Not how you thought the night would go huh?

>REDDIT IS MAKING FUN OF US
You should go back there eva

ALABAMA BLUE HAHAHAHA. I can hardly believe it. went for a post wank nap when Moore was +6 or +8 and wake up to this.

pic related

Horsey edit thread?

>Support the guy Trump picks
>win 5-0
>Virginian does everything to distance himself from Trump
>loses
>Alabama ignores Trump supporting Strange over Moore
>loses

He prob thought it'd be for grabs in 2018 (it isn't)

(((Rosenstein))) gets grilled by the Senate today, right?

So if they can create a massive voter fraud operation for Hillary, why won't they do that for Jones when it's clear they are facing destruction if they don't?

If they are prepared to use lame-arse forgeries to attack Moore using different pen colours then why not bus in packs of niggers from Mississippi and use write ins to get Jones?

They are going to jail anyway, why not rig the fucking election like they always have and risk it?

Special election....so new on in 2020?

>mfw I woke up today

Fuck off, shill!

Bannon taking the walk of defeat outside of Moore Victory HQ

Give me the good news, did our boy moore win?

>Salt mining b8 posts
Even win they win, they're still terrible at this.

When you lose you win.

They won't be laughing so hard when NN gets repealed on Thursday

Here the basic gestalt from most cause to least on tonight's election.

>Moore can't campaign for shit , rarely rallied his base or fetched votes
>Alabama swamp deliberately told people to write in other candidates and alluded to voter records beyond the act of just voting which is illegal as fuck.
>GOPe abandoned Moore at the slightest (((adversity))) like trump.
>Moore spending to much time fucking around with moral grandstanding (muh jesus) instead of showing off the issues the voters (taxes ,jobs, immigration)
>Moore accused by Bitches until their bullshit is fake news.
>Bannon showed why he was booted from the white house.

You lot are quick to take Blackpill without looking at the bigger picture. Moore was a holdover of the evangeliocons which we don't need. Secondly the GOPe always wanted to throw this race to stonewall trump so they collude with the dems. Now you believe the baseless accusations are prime tatics to used against despite show little effect, remember the GoPe had to stop support to Moore which compounded his moral grandstanding and lack of campaigning. Trump has to rally with all candidates in the midterms to sidestep swamp fuckery, also tell Bannon to fuck off cause ego is too big for his beard.

You supported an old pedophile over an upstanding, God-loving Alabamian. What did you expect would happen?

Because less than 50% of Rs that turned out in 2016 turned out now. Had even 50% turned out Moore would've won decisively.

>they are mining the ironic bait OPs instead of the actual salt and blackpills in the threads
Oh wew

It turns out Bannon is wrong. There is no Trumpism without Trump, because nobody else can handle the media like he can.

We lost. That's what happens when we lose. Own it and reflect.

>funposters get their posts posted throught out forums thinking its salt
wew former Trump supporter lmaoing at Trump crash and burn but seriously we cant let this man have the nuclear codes.

>shill
Keep this up and there'll be a lot of "shills" come 2018

Donald Trump shits in a gold toilet and they expect him to represent common Americans
>WHEW LAD

they need the salt too much soy in their diet

He means waves are a meme, you only get what you fight for and the GOP did their best to undermine Moore at every opportunity

>It turns out Bannon is wrong. There is no Trumpism without Trump
Bannon made that obvious, you can't separate the two.

Why fight it

You're replying to a bait post like it's a legitimate poster.

Yea they're really low energy at it, was expecting a lot more.

JUST

I get all of that, but the bannon part, cause I didn't (don't) pay attention to him....can I get a rundown on what he did here? thanks

I told you already, this one was rigged, DHS has all the evidence. It will need to be re-run very shortly, before 2020. Schumer, maybe even McConnell will fry.

>screencapping your own shill posts and putting them on twitter

>It never ends!
Yeah that's definitely a coincidence. This isn't a suspicious tweet at all.

Constantly spamming turnout results and pushing muh blue wave as if special elections have any bearing on normal election turnout seems kinda shilly.

you do realize alt right is a slur made up and no one besides shills actually label themselves that? you're mining people you agree with who are pretending to "be from Sup Forums" and concernposting? never cross your mind?

I just got home
I left around Hannity and Moore was winning
What the fuck happened

Good lord, How will Joe be in 1 burger and 24 fries.

He’s just shitposting.

MAYBE START PREPARING FOR THE YUGE D TURNOUT OF 2018??

JFC, STILL NOT GETTING IT

Why even make these threads anymore.
Literally nothing but a bunch of fart huffing foreigners jacking off in these threads sitting around larping, one minute they are with you, the next they are not.

I would cum if Jeff Sessions actually did something about voter fraud instead of obsessing over marijuana and ignoring Clinton corruption.

>This bodes well for 2018
Oh, the hubris. Democrats should be wary of this mentality, it's part of the reason they lost in 2016, being convinced they would win.

You only know that 50% of Rs turned out because of RIGGED election results. Anyway, show me another election when the voter base has collapsed by so much during a heated political climate, so ahead, I'll wait.

you're really pathetic. how's life pretending to be a crying republican online?

That’s not a decent grasp on how /ptg/ works...

Strange has never voted against Trump at any point. But Bannon wanted to turn it into his proxy fight with McConnell so he promoted Moore as much as possible.

user, I’ll make a bold prediction for 2020: Sessions runs and wins. Well, it was not as bold as I expected

>this entire post

IT DOES BODE WELL FOR 2018 FOR THEM

Realize it and start planning

>They won't be laughing so hard when NN gets repealed on Thursday
It'll just give them another cause to rally round

You've been posting this in the last 6 threads. Stop trying to bait a Mongolian bee keeping board by buying into the left hypocrisy meme.

>MAYBE START PREPARING
Okay for argument's sake, lets just assume you're correct. What in the flying fuck can /ptg/ do to "prepare"? You've already gotten your message across, continuing to spam it every thread reeks of blackpilling. Posting it repeatedly serves no purpose besides demoralization.

This is a problem then. Trump isn't immortal. I don't want a cult of personality, I want a movement

>Today on Morning Joe
>ALABAMIAN NO LONGER RACIST AND SEXIST AND ISLAMICPHOBIC AND HOMOPHOBIC
>BUT ABOUT HALF OF THEM STILL DO

Virginia + these - GA-6 before someone whines

>can't sleep
>browse /ptg/
>it's just a bunch of europeans yelling at each other
Just kill me.

So, just got here, how did moore lose, and by how much?

BUT ALABAMA TURNING BLUE HAS NO MEANING ON 2018 YOU SHILLS, WHER IS PROTUBRO TO SPAM ANOTHER WALL OF TEXT SAYING HOW LOSING IS BAD!!

>IT DOES BODE WELL FOR 2018 FOR THEM
You and another non American are the only ones who are so sure of this, why are you so invested in making us believe it?

Of course. Don't watch it. It will just be circlejerking against Bannon (although Bannon deserves to take a lot of shit).

2018 will now be a race to the bottom on who can accuse the R's of being the most vile kind of rapist/pedo

Just think about it, if everyone believed that Sessions was going after the swamp as hard as he could, the attacks on Trump/Sessions would be even more relentless and oerhaps violent.

If they go after the swamp with stealth, they have a FAR greater chance of success.

This Sessions is /notourguy/ meme is not accurate.

I don't know, contact Trump or the GOP somehow..?

If there's literally nothing that can be done to prevent the blue tsunami, then GG I guess. Pass as much shit as possible before 2018? (which seems to be very little..)

>This is a clear message that America is sending to the White House, they do not want the Trump agenda

Democrat numbers weren't any bigger than usual, but half of Replublicans didn't bother to get out and vote

A million leaks would have occured.

I believe the answer to the question in the title is "Fresh air"

Damn, user, you're from the future.

I vouch for the Finn. He’s not a shill, just a contrarian and one at the same side of most people here. He’s the only thing this thread can consider a true worthy “adversary” even if he does it for the kill and for the (you)s.
Other than him (and sometimes the Romanian) this thread barely see anyone with decent (although not often correct) counterpoints to the prevailing belief here and his presence is a good thing.
(It also serves as flushing out newfags that fall for their bait constantly. Call it “boot camp” for newfags to train them to ignore and scroll past)

It's been a few different anons. The news articles about DHS overseeing the election aren't hard to find. But the threads keep filling with "Bannon" and "blackpill" and "fuggg Sessions" so quickly that it's not getting any real discussion.

Only time will tell in the end :^)

Kikebart went all in on sandbagging the guy trump endorsed because he was "too establishment".
Bannon is a fucking slime ball trying to build his own following under "civic nationalism" and doesn't give a fuck about trump.
He literally has a pattern of this behaviour over his whole career.

Hehe, 4D chess amirite pedes? Surely not just a bunch of incompetent, low energy old men, oh no.

Fuck off fag. Sessions hasn't done a fucking thing. Is there an investigation into anything Hillary, yet? It has been a year, not one fucking arrest or a single dem so much as pulled in for questioning. Sessions is the enemy of the American people, an enemy of justice

If nothing else, we're not going to have any "pied pipers" for the far right anymore

Trump picks a guy, we follow him, no questions asked

Eh, I want to believe but I concur with
If this shit was going down it would certainly be leaked. You can't keep something that significant under wraps.

This, Bannon let his personal vendetta overshadow the task at hand....win at all cost.

Well, that's their problem, I guess
A reminder that larping will never change a thing for the rest of us

>BUT ALABAMA TURNING BLUE HAS NO MEANING ON 2018 YOU SHILLS,
No one said this. Of course it has meaning, but the significance is not what you claim it is. Portubro and myself said that turnout in a SPECIAL ELECTION is not indicative of turnout a year from now in dozens of midterm elections.

Anyone who's been following American politics for longer than Trump has been around knows special elections always have wonky turnouts and can't reliably be used to draw a paralell to normal elections.

>Trump picks a guy, we follow him, no questions asked
100%. No more bullshit.

Fucking why tho?
How could they let some one who stands against every they believe in and voted for, vote for jones?

At this rate there wont be much of an adversary for me to go against...

And that'd be boring as fuck! Motivate the Rs somehow!
>but there's literally no way to do that!!!
GG then

Maybe the cultists were on to something and we should just back Trump's candidate next time.

TRUMP HAS BEEN STUMPED

Awoo~

Faggot, I'll keep posting this until morons realise that something impossible has just happened, during a time when the cabal will do literally ANYTHING to stay in power.

Fucking anons need to start using their brains and putting two and two together!

There is something wrong with this result.

Trump hasn't done anything but golf and sign some goodwill executive orders. Congress actually needs to pass something for Trump to have any impact on the economy.

Any praise for the economy until the tax bill, some sort of deregulation act, or war(I guess) is just praise for Obama. Job growth is still around the same 2% we've had for years.

>ANOTHER WALL OF TEXT SAYING HOW LOSING IS BAD!!
kek, what?

>trump chooses the big guy
The meme magic was right there for the taking.

Is there anything more frustrated than dealing with smug lefties who accuse Republicans of being unable to "critically think" or "uneducated" when they themselves literally cannot formulate logical reasons for the supposedly ebil conservative policies?

No. there isn't. R's weren't motivated. that is all it is

a feast of (you)s