A thread of dommy mommy only femdom best girls and motherly waifus ill start

a thread of dommy mommy only femdom best girls and motherly waifus ill start

It's really pathetic how you keep making shit threads that get no replies please just stop

>dommy mommy
What?

no fuck you im not interested in sluty loli size girls who cant even defend themselves

egenerate

lolicon isnt degenerate? sure user sure I mean if pedophillia is the norm all of a suden

Liking lolis dont make me a pedo.
the same way liking MILFS doesn't make you an autist with Oedipus Complex.

I dont like milfs I like dominatrixs who treat you lke a baby momdom and no im not in love with my mother. and wanting to have sex with little girls drawn or otherwise is pedophilliea

What would being in a relationship with Esdeath be like?

I literal heaven.she would dominate me and make me clean her well worn boots. let me watch her torture people and sometimes id ask if she could eat a piece of them. id be so happy we would snuggle and she would call me her baby and id call her mommy. she would breast feed me and I would finally be happy

Kill yourself

Oh the pussy baby is up now? Don't forget to hang yourself next.

I don't see much femdom on her, but I will not mind dying for her.

I don't think she knows real love only obsession. And she'd never put you above her need for fighting or the empire who were in the wrong

people tell me this all the time. fuck that I know what love is and I love esdeath. love and obsession are one and the same

If you're going to shit on the newfag and ruin his thread (like you should be doing), you need to sage

yes newfag this is my first time to Sup Forums kek

Or just report his shitcancer thread.

why are you guys so cancerous christ bunch of unhappy assholes im pretty sure I didnt shove that dick up your ass so back off cunt

Male Es would be my husbando

The average Estrash fag ladies and gentlemen. Just keep it up, buddy, we are drinking your words.

no

whatever im not entertaining you anymore its back to contemplating suicide for you.

Yes

my whole appeal for esdeath is because she is a she femdom is why I love her

Just knowing that these kind of threads can stay up for this long is scary.

It's time for some loli then!

why does this bother you guys so much? im more concerned for the people having a hernia cause I started a thread on Sup Forums people on b are cooler then you guys.

Yayoi has a god-tier navel here.

doesnt like thread spams his lolipedo shit in protest kek

A poor one.

If you like people from Sup Forums go back to Sup Forums. No one asked you to come here.

Loli is nice. But does the loli have visa's?

Goddess.

atleast they arent stuck up cucks who cant take someone posting a thread they're not used too

We just don't want your trash on our gorgeous Sup Forums. It's like getting a stain on a clean window, no one likes that.

om nom nom

meh post your lolis ill just do something else this. guess people cant start threads on a

I mean what did I do wrong? I asked for anime girls

Your existence alone is wrong.

sigh how would you guys have me approach a thread? if I wanted to make one?

this does not help your cause

loli

Make a thread discussing some anime/manga or topic in the manga or anime. It's what Sup Forums is mostly about. And no, big dommy mommy threads are not fine.

It's kinda surprising the mods still haven't deleted this pile of shit thread. Lazy fucks.

I figured kek ill remember that for next time

is esdeath not a topic?

>dommy mommy

I am just using it as opportunity to use the reaction images I rarely use.

I mean would a stop being a bunch of babies if I deleted thread?

never a banner has been more relevant

all I fucking did was ask for stuff related to esdeath god get over yourselves

There's a difference between
>Esdeath thread
and
>Dommy Mommy stuff

It's the same shit to be honest.

Im quite scared desu