$33,000 REWARD

$33,000 REWARD.
A 29-year-old manager, Chelsea Beller, was shot during a robbery at Barcelona Wine Bar in Midtown Atlanta.
patch.com/georgia/atlanta/barcelona-wine-bar-murder-reward-increased
---
Atlanta police ask anyone with information that will help identify the suspects in the murder at the Barcelona Wine Bar to call them, or provide an anonymous tip through Crime Stoppers Atlanta by calling 404-577-TIPS (8477). You can also text information to 274637 or visit crimestoppersatlanta.org. Tipsters can remain anonymous.

it's a god damned nigger

Femnazi roastie wasted, who gives a fuck. Besides it was obviously tyrone and jamal

I wonder what was going on in her noggin the moment before they pulled the trigger.
>My white privilege caused this this.
or
>Zoinks! Was I fucking bamboozled by progressives!

All of this
Good leafpost

>nigger
git the rope.

>colored hair
>midtown Atlanta
>restaurant manager

She was probably a nigger lover in the first place

She looks like a liberal and willingly lived in a nigger colony. She had it coming.

I screwed up the picture!
It's late.

>Colored hair
>shitty job
probably a yank that moved here, i hope they kill them all, fuck them for turning Alabama blue

She burns coal no doubt, the niggers that killed her are probably related to one of her ex boyfriends

>leftie

just move along

this
worked in restaurants for 8 years now and most if not all the women are roastie coal burning whores, nice ladies though

Welcome to Sup Forums apparently...

How does this work anyway? Is there an actual payout or do the cops find a way to keep it even if info is legit?

>dyed hair
>bullring
>attention whoring selfie

Hang on.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

*sniff*

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAA

Wait a minute, is she a lesbian coal burner?

Pretty hard to find the killers just from the robbery photos. Police should just round up every nigger in the state.

Stfu

>France

it always amazes me when people from the americas post pictures of our footie teams being majority black

have you seen NFL teams? I know canada is kinda exempt from this due to be being utterly irrelevant in the sporting world but still, talk about the pot calling the kettle nigger

Nigger

>Caring about some whores from Atlanta.