twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gender studies

yes niggers and coalburners
not too mention the dead, federal prisoners, and illegal aliens

Yes.
>not too mention the dead, federal prisoners, and illegal aliens
Tinfoil idiot.

kek

It's only a matter of time before 95% of Whites all vote for the same party.

lmao

30% vs 65% wait what how is that even possible so it was rigged?

Jew

Ooga booga, where da food stamps at?

Maybe you need a lesson in statistics. White men and women stood for 65% of the notes, yes, but not every white man and woman voted for Moore

Not sure whether I hate DeRay or Talcum X more.

THANK YOU BASED NIGGERS...ABORTIONS ALL ROUND!!

those are just polls, right? not the actual vote info?

E
Everything the democrats do, it's to court non-white voters who usually the trash of society. Why do they hate voter ID laws? Because then illegals can't vote. Why do they hate felons being barred from voting? Because then niggers can't vote.

Back in may, felons got their voting rights back in Alabama, and now the niggers turn out in 95% for the democrat who will increase gibs.
Even though Roy Moore lost for whatever reason, more whites are now aware of the racial reality of our country.
Win or lose, we are accelerating to the race war brothers. Do not lose hope.

> Deray
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

> pic lol
Niggers not understanding how "NUMBERS" work in an election. Truly shocking

not with a bang but a whimper

Make Lynching Great Again

fpbp

NIGGERS elected that faggot

>EEMAJUN MA SCHUCK!

>whomever provides

Dude, basic fucking English grammar. It's not difficult.

he's a cuck dedicated to dispossessing white americans of their homeland

We humbly congratulate the Black population of Alabama for voting for the White Guy whos party has done nothing for them in 50+ years and who have been effectivly abusing them for cheap votes. What a stunning and bold move.

notice the word 'democrat' in front of who, I don't need the ever after that, I already have a subject.
Secondly, even if it was "whomever", it would be "whoever" because it is used like 'he', not 'him'.

People who correct online grammer are so likely to fuck it themselfs. It probably sprungs from an insecurity issues. Reveal your flag, shill.

Zimbabwe when?

Leaf duck off

>increasingly nervous civic nationalist man tries to convince himself that negroes can be based
If 96% of negroes vote for democrats, you have a demographic problem. Niggers will never ever have a reason to vote for republicans over more gibs.

Thanks, deray! Please, make it CRYSTAL CLEAR to whites that nonwhites vote as a unified block against them, and are explicitly and overwhelmingly opposed to white interests. We don't want anybody to be falsely mistaken that our democracy is anything more than a demographic game with one confused racial group as the majority, after all!

Politics is who gets what, when, and how. It’s only logical each constituency will vote for the party that delivers them spoils.

>"I'm not a collectivist, I believe in civic nationalism"
>"oops all the niggers collectivized because they're a bunch of low IQ orangutans, there's my country"
>*spoon clink*
>"it's actually kind of funny, I predicted all of this"

There was a thread yesterday about where to mine liberal tears after Moore wins.

This is so much better.

Spread it on twitter you dumbass, don't you understand where that image is from?

>there are enough niggers to matter
Rigged or absolute state of America.

There's probably just as many blacks as there are whites in Alabama. Maybe more.

Except for white people, who only vote for implicit spoils (aka nothing).

Only 25% of Alabama is black.

It’s fun watching all these newfag conservecucks who have only been here since the 2016 election get buttblasted.

Niggers are still slaves.. of the democratic party

fpbp

So whites were stupid enough not to vote? Good job, America.

He's right, you know.

White political machines have delivered spoils for a long time. Classic example being Chicago.

It also depends on how define spoils, if you include feelings of racial superiority (I would argue social status is a spoil) the south has done that since the end of reconstruction and the enactment of jim crow.

Niggers are such vile animals. They have zero capacity to think for themselves. Learn from America's mistake, never import these creatures into your country.

They were smart enough not to vote, now they will blame blacks.

I wish this statistics included jews as a separate racial group, so we could blame them instead.

Turnout was like 38% which was considered exceptionally high. Most likely, these were Democrats.

So yeah Republicans didn't go out and vote, hilariously. The absolute state of America :^)

If this trend keeps up, the midterms will lock Trump out of enacting anything.

I don't really believe the outcome, regardless of evidence I think the election was rigged.

I guess you're right. Nihilistic boomers got exactly what they wanted.

>They were smart enough not to vote

>This was all 4D chess guise!

It's embarrassing how easily led they are, such good goyim

>Hey Mitch are you going to vote
- Nah Roy Moore it's a sex weirdo
>But I don't want to vote for a democrat
- Not go then, the blacks will vote dem anyway

Why America has such a shit turnout rate?

>republicans openly hate blacks
>blacks wote for dems

>"b-but why aren't they thinking for themselves?"

Because politics are unAmerican

I know, negroes are completely rational at voting for the party that will benefit them. The dumb fucks are the civic cucks who think negroes shouldn't do it.

>''grandpa, why are whites only 1% of Earths population and we don't have countries of our own?''
>''long story sweetie, but at least I was not a racist collectivist!''

Because their democratic system has been hijacked by only two parties which both have a long history of corruption and other dirty scheming. It's like if only the two biggest parties remained in your country and they are both guaranteed roughly 50% of the vote, and the media won't talk about any other party. Would you still go vote?

>inb4 an american wannabe say yes.

Spot on.

I don't know. Probably?

>demographic problem
I agree. The fact that 70% of the whites voted for a serial child rapist only because he favors whites is a proof that we must get rid of the white people.

The white pill here is that white women are still mostly on our side

It's almost as if democracy is a scam

No, you got scammed into believing that.

As they always have been. Behind every act of racial discrimination this county has ever seen, from the trail of tears, to slavery to Jim Crow to camps for Japanese people, there is a democrat.

Fpbp

Also ironic how one is called the "democratic party" and the other the "republican party", while the US is supposed to be a republic, which is a democratic system.

Just goes to show you that whites resent each other more, crime not withstanding.

>united black vote wins
>divided white vote loses

It's really that simple, unless whites start voting as an ethnic bloc they'll constantly be beaten by minorities.

They're importing millions of niggers every year lol

The US is done

>unless whites start voting as an ethnic bloc they'll constantly be beaten by minorities.

Half of whites are disgusted with themselves and are now allowing millions of more Africans, Arabs, and Hispanics into the country to further make this a fruitless effort. It's over. Whites need to move innawoods. Get off the grid. Get away from the tax man.

Pets are proud to have voted for their master. Looks like the shilling is still working boiz. Its pathetic how many blacks continue to vote based on a party trying to give them power through validating their victimhood.

It's not a scam, you just have the worst democratic system. The Founding Fathers fucked up, basically, though they probably could not have known.

You guys have a system where, essentially, the party with the most votes (in the electoral college) wins. A first-past-the-post system. It seems logical but this naturally causes the political landscape to gravitate towards a two-party system, as people are forced to group votes together in order to have their interests represented. After all, the candidate with 51% of the votes wins 100% of the seat for a state, and there is only 1 winner per state.

If you had a system where all US votes were simply pooled and the senate and congress seats were divided based on a percentage of votes, you could easily have a multi-party system. But this is not the case so you're stuck with this current partisan bullshit until someone changes the constitution.

Which neither side will do because it would result in them becoming less powerful.

In short: Americans are fucked by their own constitution.

>styx.jpg
Chuckled

MASTAH SAYZ I DID GOOD VOTING FOR HIM HE SAY I BE GETTING EXTRA CHITLINS TONIGHT

blacks did what they always do which is to vote democrat regardless of who is running, or any any social, economic or political issue.

they are an insect like hivemind

The fact that 95% vote for someone they know nothing about just because fuck drumpf is an even bigger problem you fucking nigger

Yet they worship that constitution like it's the bible. It's almost like they see these founding fathers as prophets who delivered the ultimate governmental system to humanity, which should work just as well today as it did when they wrote it, and it is unthinkable that it would be flawed in any way.

Ha, the nigs will always vote for the plantation! If they can't resent whitey for something, they can't live!

>be nigger
>constantly look for self affirmation
They really are insecure aren’t they?

>know the other candidate is a child rapist
>know nothing about the other candidate
If this is the case and you still can't decide who to vote for, you are a living proof that there is something wrong with white people.

Ugh, white people...

DUHray....... BAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

youtube.com/watch?v=GIyJUKZGuns

vid related

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_the_Netherlands
Here is how you into constitution
>The present constitution is generally seen as directly derived from the one issued in 1815, constituting a constitutional monarchy. A revision in 1848 instituted a system of parliamentary democracy. In 1983, a major revision of the constitution was undertaken, almost fully rewriting the text and adding new civil rights.

Being this oblivious...

What are you talking about, and show your flag bitch.

Lmfao “saving our asses”

Lol, clog, we're not a democracy; we're a republic.

>Kim against ethno states

that @
wat a faggot

pic related

You dumb burger, a republic is a democratic form of government. This stupid fucking argument is always used as an excuse for your ridiculous political system and climate. It's semantics and your political system is still fucked either way.

>the consitution sucks

Nah, fuck off eurocunt

>the percentage is larger so that means its an overall larger quantity
Black people didn't elect shit

Lol it always works. It's like saying "muhammad sucks" on an islamic board.

>blacks did what they always do which is to vote democrat
>they are an insect like hivemind
digits confirm

You need to take voting rights away from niggers. Where the hell is the racewar ???

I was with you until you started shit talking the electoral college