Just colonized a hot black woman. AMA

Just colonized a hot black woman. AMA.

>hot black woman
No such thing.

whens your next HIV test?

what part of you thought this was a blog to post on, let alone a reddit to AMA?

are you hungry for turds???????????

Was this your first foray into beastiality?

She colonized you homie
Whitebois is manifest destiny for black bitches.

COALBURNER

Lmao you fucked a monkey

How black? Like jet black, yeah I do smoke crack? Or like Meghan Markle, I'm fit to be a queen?

>having that saved

fuck yeah I am, i love andy sixx

Colonization implies that you’ll stay. If you’re smart than what you did was merely oil drilling

this chick is pretty fucking hot, college freshman, im 13 years older than her

>not having it saved

males are oil drillers, newfriend

beyonce black
her senpai is from chicago and they are anti-black blacks

>having premarital sex

You deserve to have shit relationships degenerate

hm, it may end up oil drilling, thats true, didnt think of that

*Iceberg melter

bro im too old to give a fuck about premarital sex, what are you a 14 yo virgin?

>anti black blacks
Did you mean anti white?

she wanted me to choke her and slap her while calling her a nigger servant and my breeding whore

was pretty good, shes passed out in my bed currently, pretty self loathing for 19 lol

no, she has a black family that dont like other blacks, they are very white in their attitude/likes, its kind of weird actually, but they do live in chicago so they do deal with some shit tier blacks themselves

1.how/where did you meet her?
2. how did you get her to have sex with you?

I met her in a lower level math course I was taking for no apparent reason. We ended up in the same group with some retarded white chick. I was about to start grad school and just asked her for her number and got it.

Hm, as for the sex part I just kind of hung out with her once and she wanted me to talk about my time in Iraq and my plans for grad school. At that time she literally just turned 18 and I was 29. Just kind of clicked? I basically just took control and lead her. She got more and more submissive.

No white woman will ever want him anymore. :)

Does her skin smell oily? I used to have a black fuckbuddy into that stuff.
She loved slavery dirty talk and role plays, being called a nigger slave while getting fucked , being throatfucked, whatever I wanted.
But when I came and the lust cleared from my brain a bit i’d Always notice that her skin smelled oily.

It’s really hot to have a non-European girl who’s into dirty talk or role plays about slavery, colonialism, worshipping white dick

You can get it with almost any two different countries or places but it’s less strong between say England and Denmark than it would be between say England and an Iranian or some black.

>click on that
>save it on accident
Delet

>her senpai is from Chicago
Mexican plebbiter Californian detected

Most blacks are anti-black

yep they do smell, and they are more hairy too.

the kink sounds great though.

Are there any other things you want to do to her or corrupt her with that you haven’t tried yet?
Like idk whipping, being made to live for a few days as your house nigger , making her stand in her tip toes with her neck through a noose while you fuck her

When you find a good fuck toy you need to use her well

It's animal abuse even if you claim the animal consented.

are you going to date her or is it a one time thing?

already whip her, she likes it, got her to cry a few times and apologize not being good enough for me

shes basically my house nigger already

meant to say family? is Sup Forums gaying up with word changes again? fucking roody poos man

she isnt oily and smells good, I think she has better genetics than most, probably from anti-black family trying to secure glorious white genes

i may just smell good to her since i am not a single drop non-white, maybe why she was so attracted to me in the first place?

hi euronigger, plenty of white bitches chase me, they just arent worth the effort, arent loyal, and have huge amount of fucking debt from shit tier degrees. This one is at least getting her undergrad in the area im getting my graduate degree. No debt because of some scholarships she got from highschool.

i fucking love aussies you guys are like the actually funny versions of leafs

not sure, im actually taking off to saudi arabia for some military contract work for a year to make some bank. Ill figure out if I want to keep her around when I get back or if I want to just travel on my money and find someone else.

ARE YOU HIV+VE IT WAS A WOMAN ?

Your dick is going to burn in about 2880 minutes.

2879 now.

>anti black blacks
Niggers really do hate each other dont they?

yeah, any black that seems to have some sort of success through traditional work and not exploitation or illegal activities seems to really not like other blacks, even if they dont admit it they show it through their actions and disconnect with others. however, her family is pretty vocal with their discontent of "urban blacks"

>Just colonized a hot black woman. AMA.

Just make sure you don't get her pregnant. Mixed kids tend to look a bit odd.

See De niro. Or that could be just because of De niro. What was her hair like? Was it that kinky shit? Does she have to spend ages getting it straight?

shes clean, was tested recently since its free at my uni
im clean too

went better than expected

Homo.

yeah she has like fluffy hair, but it isnt terribly hard to straighten

as for the kids, i think my genetics will over power it, I am naturally platinum blonde with central heterochromia that gives me multi-tone eyes with gold central iris. even if some traits are genetically recessive i think based on TAD interaction and possible luck with development cascades and xbarring that if we do throw out some kids they may be much more white than mixed.

were both geneticists unironically, im a graduate level geneticist and shes an undergrad which makes it even more hilarious when we are talking about shit

It's that horrible fuzzy shit. Not a fan. Is she slim? It tends to be the slimmer black women then hook up with white men.

Or curves in the rights place sorta thing?

I hope some illiterate houthi 14 year old shoots your dick off, wahabi mercenary

Are nog pubes coarse like a brillo pad? Does it feel like fucking steel wool?

thin waist, angular face, child making hips, and decent sized tits, yeah id say shes thin for the most part but filled out in the proper spots

definitely upper tier black girl who would want a white guy

no idea, shes shaved smooth

im working in an advisory role with upper officers/generals regarding medical shit

I think you mean "too desperate", they are very different things