Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - 5te Sitzung Edition

Jamaica coalition is kill.
FDP won't do the Jamaica Jive.
Grüne & CSU almost french kissing each other.
SPD now getting ready for big coalition
Presicuck Steinmeier inviting usual suspects for anudda 4 year big coalition of doom

>livestream Bundestag
ardmediathek.de/tv/Phoenix/live?kanal=5888

>news in german
welt.de/wirtschaft/article171531968/Die-Billionen-Rechnung-einer-neuen-grossen-Koalition.html
zeit.de/politik/2017-12/berlin-jerusalem-entscheidung-demo
rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/krefeld/krefeld-29-jaehriger-nach-verdacht-auf-explosive-stoffe-festgenommen-aid-1.7263642

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
streamable.com/bv0n4
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)

youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ve6Jnm2UTY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg
youtube.com/watch?v=z_8UP7H7fY8

>fake Höckecaust memorial trolled
youtube.com/watch?v=qktW2-h3kNM

>Einzelfallmap:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.59415871264955,15.439837295117286&z=6

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=2--RFShkusw

>old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article171540623/Chef-der-AfD-Jugend-propagiert-Volkskapitalismus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lMO4qHvwIQc
youtube.com/watch?v=94REpf2B7vk
youtube.com/watch?v=IiwueyrGtio
youtube.com/watch?v=nmhieNguCWc
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=118&v=tAUQ1mIj0_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>Stabilität und Wachstum in Europe

NOO GOY

Tax money well spent

uhh wats coalition news

DEUTSCHELAND VERRECKE

CDU & SPD most likely gonna do it again. But negotiations could take another 4-5 months.

>big coalition
That just means 30+ % for AfD next elections.
Tbh I‘d like to say something like every country that accepts jewish subversion deserves being blacked and erased in the first place, but germany is well enough under political and medial control for it to fucking actually happen here.
They‘re gonna successfully erase the country I grew up in and live in within 20 years if nobody stops them. That‘s fucking depressing...

This has to be fake.

come on, is 2017 and goymoney

jeder weiß das rapefugees bevorzugt werden.

g*rmans verrecke

>That just means 30+ % for AfD next elections
Implying that is a bad thing

traduction or basic gestalt of pic related for a spaintard please

tldr: no germans allowed on a trip because it could be annoying for refugees, the whole thing is payed with tax payer money

any merkel barriers up for the juden concert?

Most certainly but I haven’t seen any pics

Happy hanukkah Has

It is fake. The adress belongs to the Berlin police.

>Chef der AfD-Jugend propagiert „Volkskapitalismus“

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article171540623/Chef-der-AfD-Jugend-propagiert-Volkskapitalismus.html

was für ein jämmerlicher spinatlurch, i always liked it when my grandparents came over and we celebrated together its festive and its weird to be alone with your parents, for kids at christmas its always better to have more family around, this bitch could just shut up and do her bit that comes with marriage and get over with .
stupid cunt

This is getting ridiculous

When memes become reality

>be gone rapist or i smash you with my magical wristband

Cologne new year's eve will be a festival of love and mutual understanding this time.

Kraut/pol/ Reker'd

>That just means 30+ % for AfD next elections.
kek you think too highly of your fellow countrymen

somewhat like berlin last year?
youtube.com/watch?v=lMO4qHvwIQc

Makes me want to start smuggling guns into Western Europe.

gib bushmaster pls

They didn't have respect armbands. Don't compare apples to bananas.

That will become a very lucrative business in a few years

The way I thought about doing it, is with dual sea dead-drops. A regular trade ship is heading out after being checked, and then picks up a package on floats at sea. While still in international waters, a fishing trawler picks it up, and then the guns would be loaded onto trucks, and sent to places that need them.

Sweet pic

Or you could just form a worthless company that sells shitty plastic armbands made in China and get acquainted with one of the many hippie hags in charge of governing. Less of a hassle if all you want is money.

Illegal arms trade in Europe usually goes from former Yugoslavia (stockpiles from the war) into western Europe or are smuggled from the Czech republic into Germany.
Worst case you could probably buy in the Ukraine.

Cartels, and street gangs get fraged enough here to where there'd be nothing stopping some of the already off the books guns from going missing. Honestly though, it seems like there are enough potential buyers out there, that it would be best to sell in large volume, rather than at high profits per unit. It would be really hard to get something like that started though.

like said there are plenty of options just at our borders
czech republic, eastern europe in general, maybe switzerland
i even got offered a svd once when heading back on the highway from a weekend trip to prague

>he thinks he can undercut the russian mob

No need to undercut them. They have product which needs to get to the US. I would be very happy if there was a thriving krokodil market in the US ghettos.

the russian mob is simply not interested in ghetto affairs

So how would that effect AFD in the next election?

nothing but profit
~20% incoming

Maybe they will get 15-20%.

There was a very similar development in Austria. First, they excluded the Austrian AfD equivalent and made them a pariah from political discourse. Then, when that Austrian party got too big, it was grand coalitions between the biggest mainstream parties, which is what we have now in Germany for the foreseeable future. And then some guy in the conservative big party went relatively far to the right and made a coalition with the so called rightwing populists. I hope for that after Merkel.

Good Luck

Yeah the situation in Austria is really good considering the rest of Western Europe. While i wish the chancellery was FPO controlled a Right-Wing Far-Right coalition is a god send. Beggars can't be choosers in this battle.

bump

>bushmaster
hell, I'd be happy enough to have a Beretta or something at this point.

Shouldn’t be too hard to get

youtube.com/watch?v=94REpf2B7vk

Macht doch mal wieder Urlaub in Österreich...

Ich bin dann mal meine Koffer packen

Bump

my god she is such a beauty

how can germonkeys pay reparations without a government? hurry up

She is perfect

Gib Danzig and we will maybe spare you

Do you people even have electricity over there?

She got fat

I got fat too lately, so where’s the problem?

>Do you people even have electricity over there?

Do they even have people over there?

Blitzkrieg part 2 when?

And then she gained 20 pounds.

Soon

Bump! New Sellner interviewing Grell: youtube.com/watch?v=IiwueyrGtio

omule asculta, we will hit 30%++ in 2021

>Phönix
>debate
>rechtsextremismus is the problem
>fuck these Shills

> posting Taytays
> too ashamed to post own country's qts
Explains Kevins

GTFO

That’s only TayTay user aka the eternal OP aka the creator of Kraut/pol/. He got autism but the good kind of autism.

Südtirol muss heim ins Reich!

von Storch mining lots of lefty salt. gold

It’s hilarious

>Die AfD ist Scheiße
Netter Zwischenruf

>dat damage control

KEK hahahahah someone heard the last sentence that some moron shouted? "die welt ist eine scheibe" hahahahah

>have a seat in the bundestag
>9.327 €/month
>travel/equipment not included
>y not become a politician again?

>1 year ago, a rejected Tunisian Islamic terrorist who had been imprisoned in Italy and released by Italy (telling him to “go north”) drove a Polish Scania truck into a crowd at a Berlin Christmas market, killing a few civilians.

>Merkel now looked at the scene.... and got a Bratwurst in the process.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153018086

I have still some dignity

i am. will meet up with my local afd kreisverband begin of next year. icym i want to become the next chancellor or at least get into bundestag

thank you, brother. we will make it happen: Make Germany Great Again

Photographer somehow got into the booth to take a picture of Merkel buying a Bratwurst in just that moment. Looks legit.

Getting a seat in the BT is not easy. Lots of people want that.

>faces of the CDU

Still better than this SPD nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=nmhieNguCWc

Why are non countries allowed to post here again?

Good luck with that. People usually must have been in a Landtag before getting into a Bundestag (except women). Maybe the AfD will grow enough that you get a seat though.

>Shill
pathetic

Fulminante Rede von Joana Cotar (AfD): Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz ist eine Schande für Deutschland

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=118&v=tAUQ1mIj0_M

So is Merkel going to get the fuck out or not?
When is the elections?

Does someone have the video of that old dude correcting the translations of Soviet commie plans and documents and analyzing the Soviet buildup on Germanies borders and debunking the myth that commies where didndus and explicitely wanted and evidently prepared to invade Germany/Europe.

Fucked up saving the link

>HSM2k2
also a good channel, offering lots of AfD stuff from debates

>All those empty seats
Everytime the elections are done Altparteien just leave. Fucking disgusting.

Last years new years eve was creepy around the cathedral. High security sector with a lightshow which illuminates the buildings close to the cathedral with words like "Love", "Diversity" and "Tolerance" while people got handed crayons to scribble those words on the ground.

This had nothing to do with New Years Eve festivities anymore but was more like a re-education happening.