Doug won.

Why?

>Massive coordinated smear campaign
>Open voter intimidation
>Networks bussing people around to vote
>Soros groups gathering votes in prisons, emderly homes etc

CRITICISMS
>We didnt provide the framework for irl networking
>We didnt capitalize on their trabsgressions for smear purposes (we let voter intimidation happen without making a fuss about it? Really?)
>We didnt convey the importance of voter turnout

CONCLUSION
>STEP UP YOUR GAME. EVEN IF YOU ARENT A US CITIZEN. TAKE PART.

We need to understand that we are fighting on an uneven playing field. They have the institutions. They have the power. They have the community organizing. We can meme all we want, chuckle as some e celebs debunk some sjws and trannies. They dont even have to bother responding because when it comes down to it, we are playing catch up and most of us refuse to do more than memeing on social media.

>We need to evolve. We need to understand community organizing. We need to reach out to common people in real life.

>Why?
Because he ran against a pedo.
That's literally it.

Other than that the accusations are about as firm as a wet paper bag, Moore would've been acting fully within the bounds of the law at the time. But I guess moral relativism is only for shitskins.

Except his main accuser forged her only evidence.

Thus should have been capitalized on. It wasnt. The smear campaign could have been destabilized. It wasnt.

>haha just have a cabal of billionaires

We used to call this corruption.

Electing people who are bad at their jobs is why you took ten years instead of sixty to start looking real 56ish, Nigel.

You people are delusional fucking faggots who cry about Pizzagate then defend a fucking pedofile.

>you people
That would be you, too, user. Unless you're here for some other reason than genuine interest.

Are you a bot?

Everyone democratically elected is bad at their jobs because plebs are poor judges of character.

Its cute to see leftypol venture out of their shithole in celebration, but you and I both know over there the likes of Hillary arent exactly popular. So youre just here to enjoy the victory of "your side" regardless of the man or his own actions. Then where from do you get the gal to demand us to think of the individual candidate over the larger goal?

Not even that, he ran against a guy who said that Homosexuality should be Illegal and Slavery was the best time in America in the Blackest State in the country
Republicans lost because they had the worst possible candidate

Dough won because no one has ever fucking heard of him. Today is the first time I've even heard of the guy.
Democrats ran a massive smear campaign against Moore and the Republicans didn't do shit, they played defense. Instead of attacking the other guy they defended Moore.

This. The unknown guy becomes a clean slate and a blank face to project "the cause" on. A nearly infalliable candidate because theres no dirt. Moore was the worst possible candidate.

>Still just 1%

this tbqh
>Prosecutor that put KKK members in jail running against guy that called slavery era the greatest time in american history
gee i wonder who one of the blackest states in the country is going to vote for

I hate to say it but I'll have to agree with you. All Alabamians had to do was go vote but they couldn't get off their fucking couches and go to the polls. Rather, they watched their fucking televisions while a significant senate seat was lost to the forces that are slowly destroying the United States.

Oh my fucking god he dared to call out the gay mafia and the Democrat's pets? Why I never, what we need in the Republican Party is more cuckservatives with zero balls! Yeah, that'll show them!

I think voter turnout was lower in total than Trumps votes alone in his election.

But then again, we all know and frequently see the violence of the left and they openly threatened people with "your voting history is public record we will know if you voted for Moore". So I understand many people might not have gone for that reason but.... I dont understand why we wouldnt capitalize on that. It has multiple applications right off the bat.

Oh yeah, because getting a Bible Thumping dipshit who is only in politics after losing his Judge license worked out so well for the party right?

what a clusterfuck
You cunts need to make voting compulsory, even if people cast invalid votes at least everybody turns up

Why do Amerimutts cry about elections so much? The person who gets a bigger share of the vote wins. It's that simple (I know, I know, electoral college etc., but the principle remains) . But every time, both left and right are united in a pointless crygasm about how they wuz cheated.

Losing your Judgeship by standing by your principles is a hell of a lot more heroic than voluntarily cucking and flailing yourself. The man lost on falsified character assassination, and a party of traitors and actual predators working against him. Your obvious anti-Christian bias is palatable.

Who the fuck said I was on the left? Im on the right except in the case of Roy Moore and Pizzafag conspiracy theories.

Nigger Soros literally owns stakes in the largest companies that provide electronic voting machines are you retarded? Those mail ballots in Europe are used to cheat with constantly.

You really think the real ruling class would let their power slip over something as menial and easily corruptable as hand counted votes?

So every time the race is very close it leaves an opportunity to slip a few thousand in the trash. Not to mention in the US they just ruled that you dont even have to keep electronic vites for a recount. The voting system isnt transparent or foolproof and you cant let it up to shrugs and close calls.

>Anarchist flag
>Posting Moore pedo meme

someone from Belgium can fuck the fuck off

>Hurr u a non country xddd
Nigger get off your ass, youre getting cucked by the guys that lost the presidential election and none of you seem even pissed about it. I bet you didnt even vote.