Usa is done and has been dying since 1965

>White America has at most ten years left.
For you lefties, remember that no country has survived a bulk animation of its people.
>Trump will probably lose in 2020 due to demographics.
>They will start with the 2nd Amendment.
>They will get activist judges to get rid of the first.
>They will tear down our monuments, not just Confederates but Washington, Jefferson, etc.
>If you’re white, gtfo out of California and move to the Midwest.
At this point the ethnostate might be the best idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3984874/More-whites-die-born-states-New-research-reveals-changing-demographics-amidst-soaring-Caucasian-death-rates.html
pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bulkanization

>activist judges
On the bright side, we might be able to maintain the supreme court regardless

I thought spics are white according to your census? So don't worry. Look, the niggers barely grew at all.

hmm 1966 was when satanism was introduced

By 2100, the country will be 35 percent white tops.
We are literally turning into Brazil.
>gibs will run out
>riots every week
>white people chased down.
At this point, the time for a political solution has run out.

It really sucks to lose so much ground, important resources, and infrastructure though. We'll have to import more shitskins to do the jobs we don't want to do to build it up again :^)
oops balkanization again.

A genotype-specific bioweapon would shift demographics immediately in time for the 2018 elections. Project for a New American Century called such weapons ”a politically useful tool“.

you know, the known US use to be mainly native brown people, until whites killed them all to the point of brink extinction.

now that they cant do that anymore, they whine like bitches?

gtfo all ready

also very convenient the data starts at most 60-70 years ago, bad science.

>Canada will become the only white non-hispanic country in the Americas

Public schools are complete shit. Almost all wealthy whites will put their kids in private schools.

Why is the black population the same?

This news is just here to get people complacent. I genuinely believe this is the MAGA effect and white men realizing they can again have power over their own destiny. But too many of us are gamer faggots (I am) and too many of us are still weak. We must become stronger as a unit. The goal of the left is to divide and weaken us - to break white communities - get black housing near white housing so that your stupid daughter falls in love with a nog and gets herself herpes or worse.

We cannot let this happen. Nor can we let the incels bully women out of our movement. They may not have to have political opinions, but women MUST feel valued as more than a breeding machine. The most surprising vote of all to me was that 51% of the women voted for BREXIT which means women are truly redeemable. They must be guided. We must have children, and this time we cannot fall for diversity tactics.

So much immigration

They don’t have tons of children, just a few at replacement level. It’s actually pretty good of them, it just sucks that most of them grow up fatherless and turn into pieces of shit. Some of their youths get incarcerated and killed too.

The only thing changing is all the people pouring in from the southern border

If you don't include California that helps the stats, since Cali is a lost cause we may as well call it part of Mexico, in that case the white percentage gains another 10-20%

This. Dumb incels and virgins are falling for the latest kike psy-op. Women shouldn’t be excluded from the fascist movement, weak incels should.

I hope the chinese/russians inbade you because I don't want a bunch of 3rd worlders beeing in charge of the US nuclear arsenal.

Honestly the minorities are hyper-super-mega concentrated in cities. A small scale nuclear conflict would be good in the long term to be honest- and they’re not as bad as movies and games make them out to be. Not to mention while we’ve been focusing on racial politics, human beings have been steadily increasing their consumption of Mother Earth’s precious resources. Sure, they poison the air, water, and land, but the truth is the missiles would primarily target military hotspots, the most populous cities and industrial centers. Fallout Roleplay IRL level destruction would only be achieved if the goal of both sides was to obliterate humanity.

What's that joke from family guy when Chris gets convinced to join the army? Well, at least I won't have to join the army now.

You actually make a really decent point there. Well in that case I for one welcome Kim Jong Un to blow up a few.

>Once again

one last time*

If we have shitloads of Incels or people who are single in our demographics, and we do, and you can't do shit about it either. We are already fucked, for every man like this there is at least one woman who is playing fucktoy orbiter to Chad and Tyrone, or "discovering herself". Further isolating the Incels, driving an easy political wedge in the short term during the most fertile years of her life and even if they wake up and approach these Incels, they will now give birth to autistic children. Or just get rejected because long term pre-wizard bitterness fades to apathy sooner or later. Marriages are still falling and people are not having kids so the immigration argument will never go away from normie politics. All we can hope for is a gigantic economic crash and Yugoslav style wars now for things to get better.

planned parenthood

>now that they cant do that anymore
Do you really think anyone else on the planet has as much practice at this? You want it to become open war?

A lot of the US is still tribal land, the indian reservations are huge.

>now that they cant do that anymore

we are doing this to ourselves.
Not everyone agrees.

Blacks really arent the problem as they maintain their population size well.
Id also argue that they have a right to be here.

Time to found a new country - only those who contribute in a meaningful way have the right to be here.

>he doesn't know

Canada is currently the fastest changing country demographically. Even faster than the US and Sweden. We'll be there before you because we had a headstart but Canada is projected to be majority non-white shortly after us.

Abortion

A genotype-targeted contagious-disease pandemic would be far less messy and could be made to look natural.

> 1960
> 87% white
> 10% black
1 to 9 ration
>2010
> 13 % black
> 65 % white
1 to 5 ratio.
50 years past and number of chimps doubled.
Now, take into account that Arabs, Pakistanis , Indians are considered white.
At best, we have 50% of whites right now.

>take into account that Arabs, Pakistanis , Indians are considered white
Since when

Get it through your damn skull, “Hispanic” is not a race. And usually in these stupid meme graphs whites are mixed with (((whites))).

Black people helped build the US economy.
The way slavery (and colonization) traditionally worked is you move in and subjugate a bunch of savages, and then over generations of them being exposed to your civilization and way of doing things from a safe, controlled, position, they slowly become like you and eventually merge into the society while you go off and subjugate some other group of barbarians.

This is how its always happened, this is how europe itself was first civilized by the mediterraneans.

Unfortunately the anti slavery/anti colonialism memes prevented civilization from fully taking root in the final uncivilized lands and people.

> Since when
Are they black? or Asian? or Hispanic?

KYS

>abortion
>incredibly high early rates of death due to gang violence
>black males being statistically the most gay
>rapid std's prevalent throughout their communities
they also technically increased in numbers it's just that there are so many mexicans you can't see it in statistics

Because population control program against blacks is working well. Maybe 13% is the most acceptable number the democrats need.

>3% spic

what a time, if only we had build a wall in 1960.

why the fuck is that a problem

fuck this i'm moving to argentina.

> brazil
Well...

Abortion/murder

I'm a Based Chicano living in Texas. There will only be one solution in the future to fight this leftist madness. They will no doubt try to erase history and strip away the rights that the forefathers fought for and died to establish.

Hispanic may not be a race, but most Hispanics are brown mutants.

I really truly hope this is being worked on.

t. La Luz Extinguido
t. La Creatura

You beaner fucks are the leftists, nobody likes you. Nearly every white American wants immigration from your shithole countries banned. If we don’t get the RAISE act. We are fucked beyond repair.

I see what you did there

Niggah what these are actual population stastistics....
>60% kek you fucking wish whuite boa

We actually can still kill all the brown people in the us. They are here and survive by the grace of European blood.

their gang violence is horrible but it doesn't make that much of a difference

birthrate of blacks 540/10k and homicide rate for blacks 3.5/10k

Se encuentran dos viejos amigos y le dice uno a otro
– Manuel, ¿qué tal te va?
– Pues nada, acabo del llegar de Brasil y allí sólo hay putas y futbolistas.
– No me jodas Manuel, que mi mujer es brasileña.
– ¿Ah, sí? ¿Y en qué equipo juega?

if they literally try to come take our guns Im willing to die killing the fuckers who try it. and I dont mean the cops.

HAUHUAHSUAHSUUHSA

RIP si tienes merdajer brasileña

Latino, black and Asian populations grow while white families have less children

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3984874/More-whites-die-born-states-New-research-reveals-changing-demographics-amidst-soaring-Caucasian-death-rates.html

Those forefathers were white men who founded this country for white men. Not indio trash like you.

YUP BYE BYE. WE WILL ENSLAVE YOUR OFFSPRING!!! LOL. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

>Increase in hardworking down-to-earth Catholics with amazing food and parties
>Muh racial purity ameriggga is being destroyed

Dude, my parents came here legally in the 1980s. My dad co-owns a Gun Store in North Texas and my mom is an Aircraft Mechanic. I have green eyes and freckles. Probably more huWhite and based than you, Le 56%er.

where to go when this piece of shit country finally collapses?

t. El Aberracion

>You're not huWhite!!!

Yes Ahmed

The Midwest Reich will save whatever whiteness is left in America.

>He thinks a nation is just land

>faggots ITT don't realize there is a contingency plan for mass culling via weaponized nanotech
>tfw it will be proliferated in cities
>mfw

Not... animation! Death by Pixar? ;-)

North West Montana, Wyoming, Idaho...Pick a bush, have a bunch of MREs and preferably 1 or 2 MG42s.

t. Monkey

>Whiter than you, Tyler

what are some population control methods currently being employed against them?

you are the worst kind of jew

What happened between 1965 and 1975 in western countries? After those period your nations started to slowly extinct.

brown and white rice are good i guess.

the midwest will house "poor families" from the inner cities

Civil Rights Era, The only way I see America’s demographics surviving is if the RAISE Act passes.

The America's have always been a brown continent. Our time here as a white nation was bound to end at some point. You do a disservice to the USA by resisting instead of managing it. Not because "much brown ppl r great" but because you should have realized it was bound to happen regardless of how badly we fought it. This white nations existence is a historical blink of an eye and populations always return to normality.

Should have been screening for highest IQ brown ppl to come here en masse and zero screening of Euro immigration or something.

Tough shit I guess, in 100 years we get to be a slightly better Mexico.

it happens very similar to what happen to russia now

We don’t want you subhumans, even the Somalis that Obama gave us are hated by most people and even scared off to the South.

Nigger please, your grandpappy saved the jew and gave him the tools to destroy everything the founding fathers established.

>FUCKING KEK

Everybody dislikes beaners except for Texans and Californians which are Civic cucks. That’s why you’re almost nonexistent in PA and the Midwest. Because we despise you fuckers for being lying sacks of shit.

Russia started to extinct only after 1991 but your countries did this 20-30 years before. What is this?

This, Pennsylvanian here. We will split apart from this shithole.

La creatura

Spics need to be deported and wall needs to be built ASAP, goddamn it.

they reproduce more than whites

Hope you enjoy our country reverting back to the level it was at before the arrival of whites, then

full on civil war is required now, before the ability to fight is removed. Liberal government and the ones that vote for them all have to be killed and a full genocide of muslims blacks and latinos have to go for the most part

Chicongo, Detroit, St. Louis, Mogadishu Minnesota, Cleveland, Cincinnati...

>Basically Niggertopia
>Somehow Superior

Women's 'liberation' which has made a lot of old crazy cat ladies. :(

Same with the RAISE act passing as well, We need more European immigration if anything. At least they don't lie about being conservative.

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

So in other words a total unlivable shithole filled with mongrels?

Those are containment cities, meanwhile the entire south and southwest are Beaner and Negro central. You mestizo subhumans can gladly take them in as refugees once we break apart from the Union. After all you are 6% Nigger.

that is what we call PROGRESS