imgur.com/a/K6stC
imgur.com/a/kVnYP
i.imgur.com/2NDxb3E.jpg),
imgur.com/a/ckMYr
imgur.com/a/Npr2R
imgur.com/OHaQYHt
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting something cute, like Rias holding a cellphone and looking excited or her hair in a braid.

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thanks and have a nice day.

Good afternoon, requesting please Orihime wearing her hair in a ponytail or twin tails, or wearing glasses, or wearing an apron, maybe one covered with heart shapes or shaped like that. Or, her baking something. Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting Kagura and Eureka ( ) wearing Reiko Nagase's outfit from Ridge Racer.
Outfit reference: imgur.com/a/0uURK

For a solo request, Eureka wearing Bruce Lee's Yellowjump suit i.imgur.com/gcUStuN.jpg

Anything cute is fine as well.
Thanks for considering.

Requesting Natsume wearing the virgin killer sweater asking user if it it makes her butt/hips look big or dressed in a qipao playing with koi fish in a pond, anything else is cool as well.

Sweater reference: imgur.com/a/Mivq0

Requesting a naked Rin holding up two dresses on hangers, with one obscuring her, and saying something like "choose wisely, the other one's going on you".

I would like to request my Dragon. I have some ideas in mind, but if you have any interesting ideas in mind, I would love to see them.

--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart
--Getting her wings and horns stuck in the door frame
--Peeling a potato
--Wearing the virgin killer sweater, but thinking it's comfortable instead of just lewd because of her wings and tail

Thank you very much and have a fancy weekend.

Requesting catgirl Shion wearing glasses or Shion wearing a skimpy version of her school uniform.
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine

Requesting a mini Aigis in a chocolate box with some chocolate imgur.com/a/6e6dV
With a heart shaped piece of chocolate in her mouth facing the viewer maybe with heart pupils if her eyes are open imgur.com/a/Q5C6C
Her having chocolate drizzled all over body covering her up and maybe some hearts or writing saying " I love you or happy Valentines Day" imgur.com/a/P9eIS
Dressed as Magilou from Tales of Berseria maybe being smug or casting something imgur.com/a/JECNs
Cosplaying as Lyn from Fire Emblem in her normal outfit or her lord form imgur.com/a/XHWzO , but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- sitting on a bed with ribbon wrapped around her legs for Valentines Day similar to danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2545571
- wearing a suit similar to i.imgur.com/sWNyVUN.jpg or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2549043
- wearing a backless sweater with either an embarrassed or aroused expression (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2610687) NSFW
- a POV of her being chin tickled by my hand
- wearing a short shoulderless sweater or just an open coat or jacket
- putting on a little dab of lipstick on her lips trying to look cute. Maybe giving my SI/blank user a kiss
- sitting with my SI similar to this (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2525787)

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Alternatively, anything that's cute, encouraging and sweet or cutelewd is fine.

Requesting Diana. Anything light hearted and cute would be great.

Thank you and have a productive next week.

Friday was our anniversary, so I would love anything romantic related for the day. Like PoV of a romantic date, receiving a bouquet of purple flowers, in a divine wedding dress, happily and genkily saying ”¡También te amo con locura!”, etc., you know, lovey-dovey.

Neptune in her normal form: a.pomf.cat/hzyhsv.jpg
Purple Heart ref: a.pomf.cat/hxqdrl.jpg
My SI ref: i.imgur.com/7VFvMO6.jpg

Please and thank you so much!

I would like to request my lovely snake, Hikage, in one of the following:
- in this outfit i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg
- in the Virgin Killer sweater i.imgur.com/KTOgEj1.png
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

I would also like to make an outfit swap request with Miofag, with Mio (in Hikka's sweater) and Hikage (in one of Mio's stage outfits). imgur.com/a/4D0ot

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima please either
-Dressed as Quetzalcoatl imgur.com/a/IoPvy
-Eating Pocky
-A joint request together with Karen enjoying some Tea
-In the Virgin Killer Sweater
Or anything else would be fine especially Valentine's Day stuf

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her giving a wrapped gift to the viewer while saying/wishing them a happy birthday or her dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting my dear Ion wishing me good luck for tomorrow or with four leaves clovers on his hair or some other good luck charm.

Valentines day is almost here, so have a bunch of romantic/Valentines day requests. Requesting Lavinia:

On a romantic dinner date

Giving me Valentines day chocolates or a gift

Something involving a naked apron, baking, and a chocolate mess. imgur.com/a/marja

Nude, laying in either vanilla or mint chocolate chip ice cream with convenient whip cream censoring and "Happy Valentines Day" written in whip cream on her stomach or chest. Here are some rough ideas imgur.com/a/eNFLh

Or wearing a virgin killer sweater and thigh highs. Laying down with sideboob is a must if Its not backwards. Any pose you want works if It is backwards.
imgur.com/a/rqZOs

Other ideas you may have are welcome. Please and thank you, have a nice weekend!

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce as a wizard holding a staff and getting a spell ready. Another idea could be her cutely tipping her hat.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all had a great weekend.

Requesting my Kobori in any of the other Elementario's outfits. Some ideas include
>Texting on her cell phone as she's wearing Salama's outfit
>Flying up in the air with her twintails in Sylphy's costume optionally overlooking a bleak, war-torn landscape
>singing and dancing in Muse's outfit u.nya.is/embkhy.jpg

With FE: Heroes' release, it'd also be cool to see her wearing Tharja's outfit, casting a love spell on the viewer.
u.nya.is/gkcfyd.jpg

Anything else cute is fine, too.

I'd like to request Uni. Something for Valentine's Day would be great.
With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.
I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166 , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through a Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative. Virgin killing clothes are okay as well.

Requesting my husbando Ichimatsu as any of the following:
*Being forced to eat his greens with a disgusted face
*Covered with melted icecream
Anything else would be fine, and if you like to stay off-model, here's a reference: imgur.com/a/Wjiwa

Thank you in advance and have a good day!

Requesting Mai Kawakami in any of the following:

-Mai pointing at something while laughing
-wearing her Ruru cosplay (as in the second to last row from the right) doing Ruru's wink pose (maybe while having a drop of sweat on the side of her head denoting slight embarrassment). Reference: imgur.com/wQl3bkV Though any cute or sexy pose is good too.
-Joint request with Mai Natsume doing a partner stretch or in a sparring match.

Anything cute, sexy or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir playing Halo: Combat Evolved, and saying "As much as I love libraries, I absolutely DESPISE this one." or any of the following:
-enjoying the warmth of a kotatsu
-playing the piano

If none does not fit your fancy, a delivery where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated. Any lewd is discouraged, but still acceptable.

Thank you very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Here's the finished pic. I hope you enjoy it!

Requesting Kuon

-Giving a thumbs up with a big smile as she relaxes by a lake
-Tending to a garden with her tail holding a watering can as she plants a tree
-Painting a side of a house with her tail holding a paint brush to help with her painting

Requesting Fuuka making her eye roll face (top, 5th from left) or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Q hugging a yes/no pillow or standing in front of a large picture frame that has a dull glowing within.
Anything else involving her would be greatly appreciated however.
Her source is 'C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control'.

Requesting Natsuru bending over while wearing a frilly dress, revealing a pair of bloomers. Thank you!

Sako in casual cloths please.

With Valentine's day coming soon, requesting Morgan:

-Handing over a box of chocolates to the viewer while blushing
-Preparing Valentine's chocolate in a naked apron
-Wearing the virgin killer sweater

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine too.
Thank you and have a nice weekend.

requesting Chie Sasaki:
- doing a smug, angry or yandere face
- Superbowl related

Requesting Haruhi with open arms ready to receive a bear hug. Or any thing valentine related. And using other waifu's hairstyle would be really welcome.

Awesome and pretty work!

Requesting Hisui wearing a virgin killer sweater.

>not my waifu

Fuck off.

Good evening Waifuthread.

I'd love to request a drawing of my Akua.

An action pose would be awesome, more specifically I'd love a full body version of this moment i.imgur.com/SAwTeoM.jpg

Alternatively, with Valentine's day on the horizon, I would like to request Akua sitting at a table in a fancy restaurant all prim and proper, with make-up and hair done and wearing a fiery red dress. Maybe reading a valentine's card of sort, or just waiting for someone. Anything of similar nature would be just as amazing I'm sure.

If you wanna do anything else though, feel free. I'll will still greatly appreciate any drawing. If you need some more references or poses feel free to ask me, I'll be happy to help.

Please and thank you for considering!

Hope you all had a nice weekend!

My birthday is on the 7th so I'd like to request my waifu in any of these ideas
-In a naked apron either presenting herself or being found tying herself up midway imgur.com/a/auNYV
-Wearing nothing but an apron baking sweets imgur.com/a/idhe2
-In an aftermath situation imgur.com/a/M2vuY
-Or her freshly out of the shower with her hair tied up imgur.com/a/pQlIG
-Or a POV shot of her next to bed imgur.com/a/uyxjd

Requesting Chiaki Nanami sleepily trying to kiss me, but groggily missing by a small bit
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her dressed as Ramlethal Valentine from Guilty Gear (ref: imgur.com/a/HSRJj)
-her sleeping cutely (like with an anime sleep bubble or drooling) on the viewer's stomach
If you have a cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free, suggestions are in my ref! (Just in case, I'd like suggestive stuff to be confined to solo deliveries, please.)
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/2u4Gr) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

Oho! Stupendous work!

Requesting Kukuru.

I would really appreciate anything similar to one of these ideas:
● Walking with a baby-stroller in a park.
● Trying out or putting on new clothes.
● Playing computer games in the dark.

Feel free to draw anything else as well if you prefer instead.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•Wearing the virgin killer sweater while offering valentine's chocolates to user
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Good afternoon WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- A POV Date scene in her alternate costume. i.imgur.com/jOzDbtF.jpg

- Doing the one finger selfie challenge.

- In the virgin killer sweater.

- Doing the Salt Bae pose tossing a match after she lit her cigarette. i.imgur.com/YFlm123.jpg

- A bedshot POV.

- Sharing a passionate kiss with my SI, in the rain

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a great weekend!

Requesting a small tiny fairy yumi try to move around large objects.
or yumi playing the violin
or just cute shit idgaf

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi wearing a commander uniform like the one Tanya's wearing in the reference.
a.pomf.cat/jzgmgl.png

Requesting my husbando Reigen Arataka:

- Wearing this suit: imgur.com/a/vXF0B either in a similar pose like the picture, or something POV like giving the viewer flowers.

Anything else cute or romantic is fine too.

Requesting Urabe Mikoto with either of the following ideas:

- wearing Domingo's white squid cap: i.imgur.com/LINWXO6.jpg

- blushing while clutching scissors and wearing a virgin killer sweater that was clearly just a regular sweater that she cut up to resemble one

Requesting Inori with typical twintails for Twintails Day.
Wearing I CAN shirt i.imgur.com/X31e8fw.jpg
Or a black lingerie set (high heels would be nice too) i.imgur.com/s17s8Rw.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

I'm requesting Yukiho being cutecomfy please
If you want something specific, how about preparing chocolate or something similar for Valentine's day. Maybe humming or singing a cute little tune while doing it?
Thanks in advance!

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:
-Mio in a winter outfit ice skating
-Older looking Mio trying to put on her old highschool uniform again but it won't fit anymore
-Mio receiving valentine gifts from user
-Older looking Mio in a cutelewd valentine related lingerie
-Her clothes being erased like in that gif ( imgur.com/dD5pF3Q )

For a join request, Mio wearing Hikage's sweater and clothes ( ) with Hikage.

Anything else is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Polt's birthday is tomorrow Japan time. (2/7) !

So if possible I'd like to get a birthday related image for her.

This week I'm thinking of her about to take a bite of a big burger. Maybe with a birthday candle in the top. Polt is super into fitness so really her enjoying any kind of BBQ meal instead of cake for her birthday would be perfect.

If you'd like to draw something "SI" related I'd like the bottom right of my example picture but me and Polt.

Looking forward to Polt's birthday and I'd love to see what drawfriends can come up with for cute birthday pictures.

Thanks brahs.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune dragging user to the bedroom by the foot with one of her tails, wearing her purple dress and asking user if he wants to find out if she's wearing anything underneath, or drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night. For valentine's day, her wearing nothing but having her hair fall in the right places to cover her lewd parts while sitting on a bed with a birthday/ valentine's banner hanging from the ceiling or posing like this ( imgur.com/je0wkJ2 ) with a smug look and blush on her face. Anything else is fine, too.

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing the maid uniform below while holding a tall stack of fluffy pancakes or stumbling and the stack wobbling uncertainly.
>Uniform: i.imgur.com/nY2Pmj3.png
>Pancakes: i.imgur.com/RI2kCUx.png

Or, her wearing only a pair of overalls with tanlines, wiping away sweat from her forehead or running a hand through her hair.
>Nude Overalls: i.imgur.com/s3PtFWK.jpg

Requesting a wonderful valentines birthday dinner PoV date with Pyrrha Alexandra~

imgur.com/a/ZaRXI additional moe~ reference

have a very wonderful weekend drawfriends~

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin being drawn in Adventure Time style imgur.com/a/5JgIM

Her doing something fun in winter season, building/standing on top of snow fortress for example, or simply wearing comfy clothing of winter fashion.

I also would appreciate her portraits, or her expressing different kinds of emotions, interacting with other waifus/husbandos, anything cute and cool you can come up with.

noice

Requesting Hakodate Omiko at the gym wearing gym attire doing either crunches, seated rows, or any other gym workout really.
Anything else is also fine!

Noirce.

Requesting a PoV of my wonderful darling Yuzuko giving a big hug or kiss. I always love SI stuff too. Though I'd be happy with mostly anything.

Requesting Rika in a romantic POV situation like getting her face caressed by my two hands.
Or dressed in Uesugi Kenshin's armor
imgur.com/a/sZAak
I would love anything cute romantic, lewd(solo), OR HOTBLOODED

Sorry for the (you). Is the top right image official?

No, I just love that outfit from the mobile game so much.

Oho! This is most wonderful to see! Many thanks for this, user~ This has given me strength to finish this accursed essay. I shall prevail!
Please do have a wonderful weekend!

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD holding a chocolate heart that reads "I love you" with her hand or with her cleavage, or an unchibified version of her i.imgur.com/L7KyofL.jpg , or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki as mermaid please:

u.nya.is/mwpgdq.jpg

Or wearing the virgin killer sweater but backwards, like this:

u.nya.is/wdovkd.jpg
u.nya.is/ijrszt.jpg

Also requesting Ai eating a cookie, or wearing a swimsuit or your choice

Of course, anything is appreciated, including lewd, thank you.

Hello everyone! Requesting my lovely bride Tamaki in this pose imgur.com/a/NyUno looking warmly at the viewer, but with her left hand on her face with a visible wedding band please!

Big ref: i.4cdn.org/a/1486156769659.jpg (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Requesting Kneesocks wielding Scanty's revolvers: i.imgur.com/q3S9NjM.jpg

Or anything with concept Kneesocks could be neat: i.imgur.com/WeCj2KJ.jpg

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

>(embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
pls

Posting for Mishabro

Requesting Misha wearing clothing much like i.imgur.com/q0sQY7n.jpg , by a fireplace like i.imgur.com/ditTKrj.jpg, or posing like the end of i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif in her qipao outfit. For Valentine's Day, I would like it if she were handing out a box of chocolate or choco-funbun or dressing in some cute and/or lewd Valentine's lingerie.

If you feel like getting creative and want to draw a car, Misha as a racequeen (with an outfit inspired by her kimono) on this car imgur.com/a/qVA7G, please and thank you.

More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

Requesting my lovely Inori enjoying a warm fire pit in this cold winter season.

Alternatively, something cute or lovely in PoV is always great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend

Thanks for the (you), senpai!

Requesting Taiga in the virgin killer sweater that is super popular now. please.
Or birdyfag's idea for a joint request would be nice; Taiga( mob boss version) reenacting this scene from the anime, with her being super pissed at Birdy landing her car. Or anything cute with them both.
youtu.be/5wC4EsQgJRQ?t=7m33s
Taiga ref imgur.com/a/ewr0W
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

>Not embedding your waifu

Requesting my lovely waifu Mahiru Koizumi. A couple of ideas I've had include:
-getting caught off guard with a random gift
-taking picture while dressed up as Hunter S Thompson/Raoul Duke: imgur.com/a/cKX7F
-scolding the viewer for not getting important things finished
-leaning on user's arm while looking at a sunset
Generally anything romantic or cute will do. Thank you all, and here's to an amazing Sunday!

Hello WWD! I hope you all have a GOOD WEEKEND!

I am going to be booked this weekend and can't think of anything much. Any ideas is fine, or if you are still blank, Jessica in La Pucelle cosplay (softcore lewd is fine!) (i.imgur.com/ii0vHz5.png)!

Take it easy and have a good day!

Good Day.

Requesting Amelia, since the Lunar New Year was some time ago, I would like to request her with one of those traditional clothings you know, the ones with leg slits, or setting up some firecrackers, or since Valentine's Day is coming up, maybe showing her skills at cooking for this day, working on a chocolate while wearing one of those sweaters that got popular all of a sudden, perhaps ? Or maybe just posing in them. Or anything that fits the occasion, Valentine's Day. Feel free to add any other ideas or, draw any other idea you have as well, if you see it fit to be drawing.

Thank you for your consideration. Let's try to relax a little more this Sunday, before the work week stars. Please take it easy.

Requesting Nepgear
Outfits references: imgur.com/a/SXM4d HDD references: imgur.com/a/o559N
More requests: pastebin.com/0H1PnwaN Lewd requests: pastebin.com/tXpMxjv8

sitting by a table looking through a bunch of yugioh cards with pack wraps lying around or,
playing ygo, just having fun playing or maybe PoV of playing with her, or an over the top summoning of karakuri shoguns(burei and bureido imgur.com/a/eSoca)
Right side of imgur.com/a/sewPC with herif you also want to do the left i can get SI ref
Dressed like Cheshire Cat imgur.com/a/zlY30 lewd or not
Wearing pantyhose.
imgur.com/a/H3FSw wearing this lewd thing

Lewder things(within reason), preferably on the cuter side are fine. Here's a list with some likes/dislikes pastebin.com/udyffNsr . If you have something in mind and it's not on the list, or you're unsure, please ask beforehand. Or anything cute in general is also fine.

Requesting Shinjiro either eating some strawberries, walking through beach shallows, doing the koi dance, or dressed as either Terra or any of the granblues in this album: https ://imgur.com/a/QVwfb
Anything badass or handsome is also appreciated.
Thanks for the consideration and take it easy.

Requesting my dear Solle, please and thank you!

For ideas, maybe baking Valentine's Sweets, dressed up as an RPG class, cute/lewd bullying or anything is fine

Hi wwhd, id like to request my qt Samus, working as a mechanic maybe tightening a bolt on a piece of metal or resting with oil stains on her, wiping her forehead or something relating to that.

Or anything else would honestly be fine as long as it's thoughtful. Thanks and have a nice day.

Requesting Birdy in anyone( or more if you are up to it) dresses+ accessories, I will leave the color of the dress and pose to artist.
Dress refs imgur.com/a/KWS1F
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90

Or joint request with Taiga( mob boss version) reenacting this scene from the anime, with her being super pissed at Birdy landing her car. Or anything cute with them both.
youtu.be/5wC4EsQgJRQ?t=7m33s
Taiga ref imgur.com/a/ewr0W
Or both of them doing something together.

Or exploring a unknown galaxy in Lylalo(her ship), or riding out a meteor shower with pov of her in Lylalo's cockpit. Can also be floating in space watching as a planet goes Supernova. Anything space related would be nice.
Lylalo ref imgur.com/a/xZvx0
Space ref imgur.com/a/K6stC
Cockpit ref imgur.com/a/kVnYP

Please and Thank you!

Requesting Homura receiving headpats. Or anything else nice you'd like to draw of her.

Fucking nice, but one thing, you covered THE EARRINGS!

Requesting Watashi, specifically, a PoV shot of waking up beside her in the morning, seeing her cute sleeping face. Alternatively, her being lazy in a naked_jacket outfit like Gab's from Gabriel Dropout (i.imgur.com/2NDxb3E.jpg), with messier hair than usual, maybe also playing video games.

Anything else cute or reasonably lewd is fine as well.

cute

cute

Stop doing that, it's annoying

I really don't understand you autists who complain about drawfags forgetting irrelevant stuff like eerrings or beauty marks, especially on a delivery as nice as that one.

Anchor? for

Requesting Crona smiling warmly and congratulating the viewer.

Alternately (or maybe incorporating the above idea), Crona wearing his black dress/coat/robe from the end of the manga. Maybe accessorizing it with a vest or a scarf or something similar too. More/higher quality refs - imgur.com/a/ckMYr

Anything else cute or cool or tastefully cutelewd would be great too, thank you and have a nice weekend.

Hello!
Requesting my lovely waifu Nano Shinonome.
Any of the following would be nice
- Recieving a confession letter or chocolates.
- Wearing the virgin killer sweater

Or if you want to use my SI
-SI hugging Nano like this imgur.com/a/Npr2R (or Nano giving the hug, if you want!)
- Or anything Valentine's day related!

SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is really appreciated!
Thank you, hope you have a fantastic weekend! And have fun!

>beauty marks
>irrelevant

Hello everyone, requesting some Sanya, please, comfies and cute are always welcomed and much appreciated.
Thank you in advance and wish everyone has a great weekend!

I think it's understandable when it is a part of their body like a beauty mark.

Toukofag always complains about the earrings.

I don't want to draw any of these.

No.

All the cute ones got sniped, maybe next week.

Then don't.