m.youtube.com/watch?v=IYBF006pleM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=STbLkBZSOlc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedouin
img.bato.to/comics/2016/09/01/s/read57c8abc114e74/img000009.png
myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1577014#msg48970280
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Being adapted by Mappa
No

Sup Forumstards and fujos(and anti-fujos) will ruin the threads so I don't plan on posting in the anime threads but yeah, I'm looking forward to it. Manga is great anyways.

I agree.
I feel that the threads are gonna be real shitty.
I'm really enjoying the manga, just wish the threads weren't bad

Can't imagine where the fujos would find a leg to stand on, there's no fujo content that i recall in the early chapters, and we even have that bellydancer all over Mahmut

I was about to make thread
Did they confirmed the exact air date?
Also Heard they gonna participate to animejapan

Heh Sup Forums seems to approve since i posted it them0 most weeb and anti turk general (you know, the /sg/ one) and they seem to like it
Only kinda negative reaction i got is > Turk > White

Yeah, seems they will have something in animejapan and Suwabe (who will voice Abiriga) will be there

I hear it's going to be on summer, but I have no official source of that

Anything done by Mappa with cute boys will be shitted to death on Sup Forums. But hopefully people will get tired of it quickly as there's nothing that fujo about this

In early chapters it seems Author thought Turks = Arabs so it included lotta desert/bedouin stuff, however as the time goes by and im guessing author started the proper research, Author changed and added quite some things
-The Janissaries
-Sibling killing for the fate of the country
-Altın aka capital of Türkiye became more greener (it was literal desert in first chapter)
-Mahmut wearing cossack/circassian like uniform when visiting Urado, Ottomans also did the same when going on cold places
-Flintlock muskets
-Ottoman miniatures
-Bashibozhuks and Deli cavalry (literal madmen)
-Turkish Cavalry wears Proper Sipahi uniform while infantry retains Janissary ones
-Mounted Archery and unique Turkish bows
Hope Anime also applies these changes

>Author thought Turks = Arabs
Wasnt the first conflict a bunch of Arabs trying to make an arab nation out of a turkish town?

Also early chapters was Harem-esque
It wasn't till civil war arc that Author started to go Fujo

I thought they were Kurds or Gypsies
Since manga implied that Araba nation were nomadic people that wanders around the continent also had no nation to call its own
Also Araba means Cart or Car in Turkish

Fujofags and Sup Forumstards aside, im expecting /gsg/fags to spam ottomemes like these
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OTHGo2GcU6Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y0uSAXyqZfA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IYBF006pleM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=STbLkBZSOlc

eeexactly

And even then, not much. There was that one guy saying Mahmut was pretty, the crossdressing and...nothing else that I recall. Unless fujos think chapter 87 is enough for them

Oh, I never realized. Thought Araba was just their arab equivalent

Oh and
Spoilers suggest that Zağanos Pasha was imperial noble when he was kid but somehow ended up getting raised by the Turks.
Reminds me of Sokullu Mehmed Pasha/Irl Zagan pasha

>Author thought Turks = Arabs
Nigger please, author is a turkboo, she even graduated from Todai on Turkish history

Not really far fetched though since the Arab have their own nomadic people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedouin

I've heard that, and also that his real name is supposed to be Apostle.

Those seem to be true, especially considering this new art just notice his clothes

>Suwabe (who will voice Abiriga)
Wait, so is it going to cover the civil war?

> purifier becomes poisoner
Also the way he holds the spiky flower is the same as the way Mehmed II holds it
And some symbolism here
>Zaganos significance western culture while Mahmut significances eastern culture of Türkiye
> The thing they sit on has cracks, meaning country and both of them could fall apart easily
> on Zağanos' end there are poisonous flowers while Mahmut's end has more beatiful ones, thats significances their intentions or the way they think

Seems likely, since it was the climax that made manga popular judging by the fanart that i saw in pixiv

And they're separated by a crack. And Zagano's side seems to be falling apart more, as the second crack is directly beneath him, where he can't feel or see it

Huh, hadn't noticed so much symbolism when I first saw it, thanks user

It HAS to include the Civil War. Early Altair are not that interesting.

This. Civil War is the most interesting part, and also the best way to end an adaptation: with Mahmut actually winning and getting reinstated.

If they ended it in Venedik (Abiriga's first appearance) it would be too lackluster an ending, without resolution and a Bad End because most of what mahmut did ended badly (Phoenicia fell, he saved his friend but got demoted)

I just have to wonder if this will be two cour, since Civil War ends in chapter 36 and that seems a lot to do in 12 episodes

Also notice Zağanos sits largely while Mahmut sits small but relatively safe area, and that cracks could also be symbolizing the dangers, traumas, and shit they saw...

Certainly, that crack could symbolize the shit in their past which separates them now, since Zagano's troubles resulted in his revenge driven midn that wants/needs war, whereas Mahmut's past troubles have him wanting to stop more suffering at all cost. But in the end they're both just on different sides of the same thing.

Not sure if I should try seeing meaning in that it's Mahmut apparently starting a conversation. I suppose in the plot he was the one who had to adapt to Zaganos' style, somewhat, but it was Zaganos that first reached out to him by offering the spy network

>PM Louis says ghosts will appear in new year's eve
>It happens
Sp00ky

>read as Nappa

...godamnit

Anyone else thinking that Zaganos has a second, secret reason for keeping the whole company at arm's length in the latest chapter (89)? I'm sure if he only wanted to keep them away from gaining political power he could have done it in a less hostile an obvious manner. And Mahmut not seeming bothered by it but studying Zaganos quietly mad eme think he's suspicious of something.

He is pulling EU4 shit
> start as small country
> build mercanaries
> spam stacks with high morale and discipline
> annex neighboring empire
> does no coring at all
> overextention 1080%
> revolts everywhere, stability going to shit
> lol gg you can play now Mahmut!

Is it just me or anime removing the crescents and stars?

I'm confused about a character. pic related.
In a past Altair thread, someone said the person who's always with Lerederik I think that's her name is actually female.
Was there a bad mistranslation since they introduced the character? I've looked back at past chapters, and it's a guy.
Anyone know?

Only one way to find out...

> Suwabe
> They hired a guy whose name sounds like a negro
> for a negro role
Heh

They also doing that to Doge, PM's deputy, and Nurzan too
I still could not figure out their gender to this day

The Doge had me confused because people keep calling Venedik the Queen of the sea and I keep thinking they're talking about the Doge. But that's a man.

Nurzan Pasha must also be male because a)Turkiye seems to have no females in power and b) he was in the men's bath and with no tits.

90% of the time you can tell if its a girl or not in Altair by the lack of tits

Who is going to win Mahmutbowl i wonder...

Who is that?

>90% of the time you can tell if its a girl or not in Altair by the lack of tits
Yep
Remember when oppai 200 years old vampire loli mercenary was lusting for Kurt's kebab meat?

Humanized Iskender

>200 years old vampire
What

Is that official or did fujos just all decide to agree on how he'd look?

Also yes, he'd win the Mahmutbowl

Pic related, Mahmut supposed to have crescent pin on his turban

img.bato.to/comics/2016/09/01/s/read57c8abc114e74/img000009.png

>humanizing best bird
What
Why?

I remember her, I just thought I had missed some reference to vampire stuff

Because Fujos need source material for their fantasies
I already saw doujin samples of Balaban raping Mahmut and Mahmut having Orgy with everyone
Oh and mercenary twins "liberating" the best girl

Bellydancer you say?

Rule 63

And we also have this...

Otherwise Kyros would make them Kushbashi

Will probably watch
Gonna avoid the threads too, 100% sure it's going to be full of Yaoifags, shippers and people raging about historical inaccuracies.

Mahmut was blushing at Ahmet in this page. That's good enough for me.

People are just calling her that because she has fangs and "loli vampire" is kind of a common trope.

>historical inaccuracies.
Wait, I thought Shoukoku was set in its own universe, just borrowing themes from Turkish history. If so, why would it matter if there are some inaccuracies?

You should stay for balkan and armo butthurt
>historical inaccuracies
Fantasy/Alternate universe

Well, then i'm just going to avoid the threads because of the fujos.
>55 posts
>9 IPS

He also blushes at any girl that gets close, and blushed in pic related. What a slut.

Hopefully threads stay this cozy at least until it airs

myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1577014#msg48970280
>That moment when you've been avoiding the manga about the ottoman empire, to which your nation was enslaved for 500 years, and it gets an anime...I've heard it's a good manga, tried to read it, but just couldn't...
> Check location
> Bulgaria

No worries m8, Fujos won't gonna invade
Till civil war arc at least....

Can someone explain to me why the fuck Bayezıt had it muskets burned after the civil war?

He blushes to everything though

>any of these shitty memes
>/gsg/core shitposting
back to /r/paardoxplaza you cancerous redditor

Also posting EU4 or GOY$ is a surefire indicator of you being a pleb with no taste.

Im just imitiating whats gonna happen...