Press T to thank her for her service

Press T to thank her for her service.

T

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/brexit-latest-news-queen-said-she-backed-uk-leaving-eu-a7495926.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank her for destroying the white race?

T for being a based mechanic

T....she was hot when she was young

she ded?

Tanks Mom

Checked.

Post sexy young Liz's.

cringing at this post desu

Burn in hell you fucking satanic whore. I wish the german would have bombed buckingham palace.

did she die?

>The eternal frog

But yea this queen is kind of a cuck for letting her country change from the strongest empire on Earth to a nigger filled shithole without even a peep.

germans couldnt get near,brave poles guarded the skies

No.

>that pic
US aren't part of the commonwealth
>letting her country change from the strongest empire on Earth to a nigger filled shithole without even a peep.
The worst thing she did was to let the white in rhodesia being swarmed and slaughtered by the niggers.
At that point, when you realize that you have 0 power, you should just resign. But no, gotta keep the british overseas territories and their dirty money under control.

He eternal idiot, accusing other of what he is doing.
You realize your pic is a description of your own post, right ?

good job

>The worst thing she did was to let the white in rhodesia being swarmed and slaughtered by the niggers.
That was fucking insane. Even Israel backed white Rhodesia...

A weak leader creates a weak nation I guess.

You will do it you fucking cunt.

Relax Jules, it's just a meme. Hell, you might live a bit longer than them.

>she did
Are you retar--
>French
Proceed.

Yes you god damn bong, SHE DID. SHE IS THE LEADER OF THE BRITISH ARMY. WHITE PEOPLE IN RHODESIA WERE HER SUBJECTS.
If she can't even command the second greatest army in the world to protect their own kind then she doesn't deserve the fucking crown.
Just thinking about rhodesia makes me vomit.

>Yes
Going for full retard, i see.
If you can suppress your innate desire to ruin national history and instead read up on the Crown Estate, the Glorious Revolution, Magna Carta, and George III, you might understand your folly.

>the absolute state of france

Good thing we saved you in WW2 or you'd have been invaded by foreigne-

>US aren't part of the commonwealth
The picture depicts the Anglosphere, not the commonwealth, you super-tard.

Why are you changing the subject? Go on. Defend your commander in chief who gave up her own people against a bunch of apes. Tell me how is that important to have a Queen if she can't even give fucking orders and don't give a fuck about the subjects or the kingdom.

at least the brexit will work as a quarentine to contain the british degeneracy, one multiculti shithole less to worry about

here's the future of uk

2020 - full brexit
2040 - economy collapsed
2045 - all foreign aid is cut
2060 - a european force enters to wipe out the remains of rampant islamistic slave gangs that run the country
2065 - europe decides uk is beyond salvation and does a full cleansing
2070 - european settlers move in
2080 - uk is great again

>muh anglo.
US aren't anglo you fucking bong. They are european immigrants. Their constitution was precisly designed to not be like you.

>royals in England have no power politically
>they're responsible for everything wrong with the nigger problem in Europe

well at least we haven't had 6 republics in the past two centuries.

S

never has a country ever been more in need of an American police force

She has the power of command. If she doesn't use it, it means that she consents about whats going on.
"qui tacet consentire videtur"

>Why are you changing the subject?
>changing
Are you going for a retard world record? Her Majesty had no say in the betrayal of Rhodesia. In fact, She was unable to do so due to the above topics.
>Tell me how is that important to have a Queen if she can't even give fucking orders
She can. But agrees not to without assent. Otherwise it'd be a constitutional crisis.
>and don't give a fuck about the subjects or the kingdom.
Of course She does. But She just isn't a very good ruler and is far too timid due to when She grow up, and the examples of Her father and (((uncle))).
But hey, go defend your (((republic))) which imports Algerians to attack you. Shame France never had any good colonies. Guess that's why they all feel envy to Britain.

The founding fathers were overwhelmingly anglo. Benjamin franklin even said only the english could be white. America is an anglo nation ruined by european immigration.

I'll take what is world war for 200

See"MUH CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS

Sorry white, english subjects. Enjoy being BLACKED, you see i'm the Queen, but hey constitional crisis is a BIG DEAL!!!
yet i'll stay the queen, gotta enjoy the money my (((british overseas territories))) are making.

Doesn't really matter. UK, USA, CAN, NZ, and AUS have long been called "The Angloshpere" here on Sup Forums and Sup Forums, and you're a newfag if you hadn't known of this. I agree that the USA's place is debatable, but that's besides the point.

You think i give a fuck about your memes you god damn bong? Now pay the $50 billion to the EU and shut up.

She's an enemy of the EU which means she is an ally to whites by default.

Now, european immigration saved it. Thanks to us, the USA didn't become a big Canada.

>but hey constitional crisis is a BIG DEAL
It actually is, peasant. Right now, Her Majesty is the only thing standing in the way of England turning into, well, (((France and Germany))), where jews have free reign via control of (((politicians))).
The big hope will be pinned to Charles III.

Meanwhile you monarchy is getting 56%ed. Sad!

kek

can you explain how she is an enemy of the EU?

No it ruined it. It became a melting pot of cultural nothingness. A divided people. Canada would be nice if the demonic usa wasn't enforcing multiculturalism upon it's puppet states.

Fuck this cunt

>2040 - economy collapsed
Bit optimistic desu, it'll collapse as soon as Corbyn wins in 2022.

Delusional

they don't think it be like it is, but it do

Apparently at dinner parties she has asked her guests to give 3 reasons why Britain should remain in the EU.

It's also quite well known that she supported Brexit, lefties sperged out like "REEEEE SHE SHOULDN'T GET INVOLVED IN POLITICS" but I guarantee they'd love it if she was in favour of remaining.

independent.co.uk/news/people/brexit-latest-news-queen-said-she-backed-uk-leaving-eu-a7495926.html

200 years mixing with other Europeans has completely erased any Anglo spirit or traits Americans could have. The only link we have with them is that they speak fluent English. Well so do 80% of Swedes.

>Thanks to us, the USA didn't become a big Canada.
Canada is shit because of the French you fucking greasy cunt. If it was 100% in our control it would be like Australia, hilarious and worth visiting.

>Trudeau
100% Anglo name there m8

She is nearly 40 and still hasn't had a baby. She is likely infertile so the royal family are OK with this especially as Harry's paternity is deputed. Letting Harry marry to satisfy his jungle fever means that royal line will die out and gives them a way out if anyone accuses them of disrespecting ethnics in the future.