N I G G E R
V O T E

AMIRITE LADS

youtube.com/watch?v=tsu7wEyiWGQ&list=RDtsu7wEyiWGQ

I love Kellyanne.

wew

WHERE MY /FRIENDS/ AT?

*plays Christina Aguillera*

just accept the loss don't talk about moral victories and shit that's for democrats

we should instead look at why we lost and fix it

>Moore memes into the garbage
All well. It's disappointing, but not the end of the world. If I were you, I wouldn't take it too hard and just move on, lord knows there will be plenty of shills today trying to blackpill as it is

Kek

>hello darkness my old friend

How do you like me now?

real men watch Morning Joe

Strzok messages, thread being slid

these are all great points. from what ive seen of the electorate, Moore's initial base held but he didnt appeal broadly enough to the general public. Whilst he was against tremendous odds he still did very well, and its not sign of 'le blue wave'. The worst part of this is Ben Shapiro gloating and arrogantly stating that everybody should have listened to him and backed establishment candidates. dirty little kike. oh well.

Everyone needs to realize to not be complacent. Moore lost due to low Republican turnout and generally not being a liked candidate. Despite that, no one should be complacent, at all.

WOAH

Did the definition of the word “real” suddenly invert overnight?

Republicans losing in Alabama is like Democrats losing in Washington State.

Trump will be held accountable for this.

Is this what impeachment feels like?

Yeah, the timelines shifted with the Doug Jones win

100% this
gigantic slap in the face of complacency

DONALD TRUMP IS THE BIGGEST LOSER LAST NIGHT

Remember me? I’m still letting Mueller’s kangaroo court witch hunt your president. And you will still shill for me because Fox News told you to.
inb4 dude weed

We all do. She helped Trump win in spite of Bannon being a tubro faggot

Kind of like what you were doing earlier before you decided you wanted to play baker?
Go fuck yourself you little rat. You aren't fooling me.

Impeachment will hurt a million times worse. Drumpf wont be impeached, but he doesn't win anymore

BIG BLACK TURNOUT

There is also the possibility of Moore doing a recount. He's refused to concede.

We love u doug Jones

This was a very close race. Half of what was thrown at Moore would have tanked any other candidate. Point is that we don't have some sort of special safeguard in place, we won't win every time just because a candidate is "Based", we will win because we fight like hell, and apparently, that wasn't the case this time
>23k Write in votes

All over the DC metro area, teenage girls are breathing a collective sigh of relief.

Dutch woman here again.
It makes me happy to finally see some action against sexual intimidation and harressement.

I don't care whether you're a democrat or a republican or an independent. If you have harassed or intimidated someone your should definitely not get a position in the Senate or being president.

It's good to see Moore lose and that people in america still have common sense. It amazed me when a offender like trump got president. I guess voting for Trump was just a massive unfortunate brain fart of the American people.

>HURR DURR JONES WILL SURELY VOTE IN A REPUBLICAN WAY

FUCK FOX

AND FUCK FOX AND FRIENDS!!

>A state that adored Trump in 2016 didn't adore the man who never talked about Trumpian policies and was the opposite of Trump personality wise
Some black eye, almost like the state wants Trumpian policies, not Christcuckery.

tits or gtfo bitch

The reddest state in the USA just went blue. Holy fuck senate is just 2 senate seats away from democrats blocking everything trump wants to do. Trump is finished

pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
Proof of fraud

Indeed.

Fix: MAGA candidate who doesn't publicly announce to unseat McConnell as the Senate majority leader.

>Trump is finished! Shouted the chinese caliphate

Worried?

BASED AFRICAN AMERICANS

Some people are railing against Bannon but that’s not justifiable. His undoing was his hubris, he should never have made this election “the first domino in the unseating of Mitch McConnel”. It should have been “Alabama, the forgotten man will be forgotten no more”.

That won Trump the election, not his other antics

You should pack it up and go back to l*ddit, the reason for the loss is niggers typing "we" and breaking rule 1 and 2.
There's no need for newfriends.

Blue wave incoming.

the first year is always a little bumpy, ay?

>Trump will be held accountable for this

GOP didn't want moore, not having a pedo in your ranks is a good for the party, its time to move on to Minnesota, and how we can win Al Franken seat.

Everybody have acknowledged and took this defeat directly, i'm sure people are over it already. Plenty of winning to have soon anyway.

PROOF OF FRAUD
youtu.be/dcmKZ63T0ac

IN OTHER NEWS

Rod Rosenstein (anti-Trump, Sessions crony) is set to testify before the Senate today. They will be asking him why he’s allowed a kangaroo court to form.

Sessions shills will ignore this, while Fox News gifs.

?

There are WAY more Democrats/Leftists currently accused of rape, or sexual harrassment/misconduct than Republicans. Just FYI.

Also show us those Dutch tits baby

He knows he's only got 2 years and he's going to make it count for the Dems.

That would certainly be a plus.
>agitating the roots
It really was/is a foolish move.

I'm going to start calling her Skeletor.

>and its not sign of 'le blue wave'
lol
but please stay in denial, will make 2018 midterms that much sweeter

>be Moore
>have no platform other than muh jesus
>GOPe cucks out to give win to dems by colluding
>Bannons gripe with GoPe overshadowed winning on trump platform
>swamps gloat for weeks

Am I getting this right.

Yup.

This. A disappointing turn of events, but by no means blackpill worthy, as some shills are pushing.

Attachment incorrect.
youtu.be/dcmKZ63T0ac
Corrected

Look out for D&C shills, they're easy to spot, as always

And don't give any (You)s to that retarded finn, ffs, don't feed the animals

Delusional goat flag.

How the fuck?

Moore lost by 1.5% in a state that Republicans win by 30%.

Stop trying to spin it as a moral victory, retards.

Alabama wants christcuckery as much as anybody anywhere. Rationalize it however you want, Drumpf lost

>I only pay attention to very recent trends (that could barely be called a trend due to the nature of special elections) which support my point but ignore decades old trends which contradict it

Down with White Supremacy. Multiculturalism for the win

Thank you based milf

Be nice.

Better to know now that the base has become complacent, than in 2018. Obviously any one who is serious about swamp draining has a lot of work to do.
>Train Harder, the fight is only just getting going.
Pic only tangentially related.

Note to TrumpOP: Please add this to the OP

Yw.

it was all complacency. I hardly saw any roy moore memes from us

Scaramucci proven more right every day

A guy who said black people were better off as slaves barely lost. GOPe and Fox should think about that for a moment before they celebrate.

>milf

I would not refer to Kellyanne as such, personally.

He's not wrong

yeah cause posting fucking memes on /ptg/ was surely the cause. Or maybe its just cause alabama stayed at home with a thumb in their ass.

You don't get it, do you?
Do you want the US to be more like Europe?
Do you like the idea of the left being in total control?

Do away with the jewish boomer channel at your own peril.
You will be left with a media where openly saying you liked Bush will be paramount to giving a roman salute and shouting sieg heil.

>what are you worried about illegal witch hunts or something?
Yes

This is what it was.

>36 point swing in Tuscaloosa
ROLL TIDE

The media had just enough impact. They turned away key voters when it was a close race, these 23K people mattered. Why would you even do that?

>early supporters of the election of senators by popular vote include Andrew Johnson, William Randolph Hearst, and William Jennings Bryan
I am not surprised in the least.

I would

youtu.be/dcmKZ63T0ac
Fraud

>Moore lost by 1.5% in a state that Republicans win by 30%

That’s true. He also lost by 1.5% in a state the sitting senior senator suggested people to not to vote for him and write in another name and 1.7% of the people did.

" We wanted a Democrat the whole time. Now he has to vote with Drumpfpublicans. Nice try snowflakes. Trump still won."

her ass is going to be torn apart by the party/donors for re-endorsing Moore

What are you defining as blackpill?
Other "safe" seats being able to be lost? That should be the bare minimum we take away from this

They like Trump style christcuckery, saying "One Nation Under God", "We worship God, not the State", etc.

They DON'T like Moore's radicalist brand. Moore did not campaign on the policies Trump won on. Trump engaged in Christcuckery as well, but he also had a practical policy platform that people wanted. Moore losing after not adopting Trumpian policies is the opposite of a "vote against Trump".

You might be retarded if you think a special Senate election is more indicative of how a state feels about the President, rather than the Presidential election.

Didn't I tell you?

Blacks in Alabama are more educated than the whites, so therefore they would have a higher turnout and everyone voted blue.

>Stop trying to spin it as a moral victory, retards.
No one is though.

Addressing the reasons Moore lost =/= trying to spin it as a victory. It's called learning from mistakes.

That's why I said "personally".

Man portubro you have the best comments of Sup Forums.

Can you give me the basic gestalt of election?

it's closed doors isn't it?

>GOPe will continue to push bad candidates to make it easy for Demos to win

How long again till that fuckin swamp is drained? Need it yesterday

Are people still swallowing the "Bannon is a shill" Pill?