Now that the dust

Has settled. Did sandy hook actually happen?

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

Yes.

I challenge anyone who insists otherwise to offer a logical, detailed explanation of how it could have been pulled off.

Lanza? The dude was a world title hokder for ddr. He could move

Sucks that john shot himself in the back of the head twice

20 days later, the Las vegas shooting happene,d right?

Of course it happened you retarded nutjob. That question asked here should be grounds for immediate ban.

How is 1984?

yes

I cant fucking believe you guys are denying a massacre on your own children

Whats wrong with you man

>believes an american cousin fucker
Wew lad

yes it happened. My neighbours nephew was killed at Sandy hook

Listen man i was talking to liz soto the week before on tinder then all the sudden she dissapears and i learn SHES DEAD

uh no way. Im gunna get to the bottom of this and.avenge her death

through constant denial of the facts
the stigma that if you say it was fake youre a total azshole

my number one evidence is that the areas outside for the injured persons was empty. No ambulances or firetrucks were taking kids to hospitals to try and save them.

a few weeks ago, a north korean (of extremely poor health) was shot several times while crossing the border into S. korea. He laid there bleeding for at least 15-30 minutes (probably more) and he was drug to safety, and successful attempts were made to save his life.

at sandy hook absolutely no effort was made to save these injured children, as if everyone took one look at them and said "welp, shes dead! next!" and that simply does not happen. because sandy hook didnt happen.

Yes, nigger.

>people will make a conspiracy out of anything

If those kids lived how would we pass gun control?

Spook

The idea of faking a school shooting is so fucking retarded. As if the all-powerful secret cabal that controls the world would 1) have to use a school shooting to enact gun control and wouldn't already control all the politicians 2) fail at it anyway lmao 3) need to cause one to hit the news and not just wait for it to happen anyway because Americans can't stop shooting each other 4) not have kids killed for real when the U.S. government publicly kills shit loads of innocent people around the world monthly 5) decide to fake it using a massive operation of thousands and thousands of agents 6) do a really bad job of it and use the same shit actors they already used.

Oh you probably know best, being Canadian

Youre right inventing a whole conspiracy and getting an entire town in ct to play along with it is a little convoluted

Victory bump